Thread: For bike fans: Fast girl on BMW

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    370.25 MB

For bike fans: Fast girl on BMW

Why didn't they go have a chat with her?

2. Likes AKA_Blasto liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    974.2 KB

Re: For bike fans: Fast girl on BMW

They need to go and do that on a track, not public roads. Unbelievable. Don't care what country that's from. I see those people on the highways and streets around Toronto too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

Not too fast, but funny:

https://youtu.be/t6vvCfhWzqo?t=317

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    370.25 MB

I just remember in the 70s..Every kid had a motocross bike. We broke bones but none of us got killed

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    320.64 MB

No question there is a lot of riding skill on display... but that skill is being risked.

All it takes is one car driver not checking his rear mirror or shoulder checking and then changing lanes for these bikers to be pieces of meat all over the hi-way. At the speeds being travelled the biker would have no time to react.

The view camera rider spent a lot of time on the median... where there can be all kinds of debris... all it takes is one nail or one sharp object... and again, you have a dead biker.

This is spoken as a former owner of many fast bikes, GSXR-1100, ZX-9, ZX-11, ZX-12, etc... I still ride a 600 sport tourer... and yes, I have had those bikes up to speed... but only on a track or on a deserted hi-way at the time of day when you don't encounter traffic.

Racing like this in traffic is rolling the dice and sooner or later if you do it enough times, you will come up snake eyes.

By the way, what country was this?

7. Likes danperin liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    370.25 MB

Quote Originally Posted by RAF74_Buzzsaw View Post
    No question there is a lot of riding skill on display... but that skill is being risked.

All it takes is one car driver not checking his rear mirror or shoulder checking and then changing lanes for these bikers to be pieces of meat all over the hi-way. At the speeds being travelled the biker would have no time to react.

The view camera rider spent a lot of time on the median... where there can be all kinds of debris... all it takes is one nail or one sharp object... and again, you have a dead biker.

This is spoken as a former owner of many fast bikes, GSXR-1100, ZX-9, ZX-11, ZX-12, etc... I still ride a 600 sport tourer... and yes, I have had those bikes up to speed... but only on a track or on a deserted hi-way at the time of day when you don't encounter traffic.

Racing like this in traffic is rolling the dice and sooner or later if you do it enough times, you will come up snake eyes.

By the way, what country was this?
    I think it's Brazil Buzzsaw.

9. Likes danperin liked this post
    Veteran Combat pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by IIJG27Rich View Post

Or Malaysia - as it's more commonly known as......

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    87.92 MB

Remember the Moscow Red Devil?...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLSArP-kI2U
    i5-4670K;ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO;Samsung 840Pro SSD 512GB;Corsair Vengeance 16GB;EVGA GTX1080Ti SC Black Edition 11GB;Noctua NH-U14S;Sharp 43" Monitor;WIN 7 64Bit;TIR-5;VKBGladiatorProMkII
    MFG Crosswinds;CH-ProThrottle/Franken-Potato;EVGA 1000W P2 PSU.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    806.84 MB

Quote Originally Posted by IIJG27Rich View Post
    It's Brazil, guys!

Lot's of brazilian portuguese swearing

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

Fast, bike x bike on highway:

Bike x car (Audi RS6 Avant)

"Four hundred club" on the highway (early morning, no traffic) - 407 KM/H.

https://youtu.be/cjTYNLuAe1k?t=76

Legal speed limit in Brazil "The land without serious laws": 110 KM/H.

14. Likes danperin liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    2.82 GB

Quote Originally Posted by Arthursmedley View Post
    Or Malaysia - as it's more commonly known as......
    Indeed you are correct, they pass this street sign in Malaysia at 10:55 in the video https://youtu.be/yEM3zG-kZDA?t=655
    https://www.google.nl/maps/@3.246113...7i13312!8i6656

malaysia.jpg

Not Brazil.

ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA507NV, AMD Ryzen 7 7735HS CPU, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Laptop GPU, 8 GB GDDR6 VRAM, 16 GB DDR5 RAM, 512 GB SSD, Windows 11 Home 23H2, VPC MongoosT-50 Throttle, VKB Gladiator Pro, MFG Crosswind, Wheel Stand Pro, EIZO CS240, Track-IR 5

16. Likes danperin liked this post
    Veteran Combat pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Yeah, I recognise the tunnel. it's on the road out of KL to the Genting Highlands.

Edit; btw - max speed limit in Malaysia is 90kmh, lol!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    320.64 MB

Quote Originally Posted by 1lokos View Post
    Fast, bike x bike on highway:

Bike x car (Audi RS6 Avant)

"Four hundred club" on the highway (early morning, no traffic) - 407 KM/H.

https://youtu.be/cjTYNLuAe1k?t=76

Legal speed limit in Brazil "The land without serious laws": 110 KM/H.
    Sorry, don't believe the bike was going this fast... the speedo was likely not calibrated and likely in error. (just about all motorcycle speedos show speeds which are high)

I have hit 300 km/h, and even on a very powerful bike it takes quite a lot of highway space to accelerate to those speeds... the air resistance is considerable and to get to "407" would take an astronomical amount of hp. Bike would need to use Nitrous.

And at "407" km/h the closing speeds for coming up to traffic, etc. would be insane. You would be going 300 kmh faster than the traffic... so 3 times normal hi-way speeds for closing speed to traffic.

By the way, top speed recorded in a Formula 1 race is 376 kmh.

Most of what you see on the internet of these idiots racing their bikes in traffic is between 180-220 kmh.... otherwise they could not maneuver between vehicles in time to avoid collisions.

These people are scraped off the street regularly by the ambulance services... yeah you might see their videos for a while, but they won't last... the odds catch up with them.

How do I know this... because I used to be a News Cameraman... and have been to many fatality scenes where some Biker decided he was gonna play racer on the hi-way.
    Last edited by RAF74_Buzzsaw; Dec-22-2018 at 15:39.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    45.68 MB

Quote Originally Posted by RAF74_Buzzsaw View Post
    Sorry, don't believe the bike was going this fast... the speedo was likely not calibrated and likely in error. (just about all motorcycle speedos show speeds which are high).
    Second clip:
    He's doing 299 on the tach and CAN'T overtake a (if I saw the comment of that vid correctly, probable) Audi RS6?, I call BS, RS6'es have a factory topspeed of 250km/h, which can be topped aftermarket to 280km/h, and this is also on the tach, not true speed
    Je Maintiendrai

PC Specs: Intel I5 8600k @4.8 Ghz/ Aorus Z390 Pro / Gigabyte RTX3060ti OC 8Gb @ 1905Mhz/ Corsair BX 2x16Gb @3200Mhz
    XPG Spectrix S40G, 256GB NVMe / Kingston A2000 1TB NVMe / Startech PEXUSB3S44V 4port USB 3.1 PCIe
    Asus VG278HE / Oculus Rift / Virpil MT50 Mongoost T50cm Stick and T50 Throttle / Saitek Combat Rudders / 2x Thrustmaster MFD Cougar

"I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears, sweat and the occasional witty comment"

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

Considering that H2 official record is 400 KM/H in controlled conditions - an closed bridge in Turkey, special tires...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_n7ru1e-rg

I don't doubt that this guys cheat in their "videos for Youtube", although they claim that speed in the small red display is from Garmin GPS.

About Audi RS6 are several videos of then at 300+ KM/H in German autobahn, and this crazy people in their "Need for Speed" on highways don't use stock engines.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    320.64 MB

And this record was set with Racing fuel and special tires and H2R is track only bike with 300+ hp.... also you notice this is on completely new empty bridge with perfect surface... completely clean of debris with no traffic.

The driver of this bike is not stupid.

Considering that H2 official record is 400 KM/H in controlled conditions - an closed bridge in Turkey, special tires...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_n7ru1e-rg

I don't doubt that this guys cheat in their "videos for Youtube", although they claim that speed in the small red display is from Garmin GPS.

About Audi RS6 are several videos of then at 300+ KM/H in German autobahn, and this crazy people in their "Need for Speed" on highways don't use stock engines.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    45.68 MB

But that's not a Kawasaki H2 or even an H2r, it's a 2016 Ninja 1000
    Je Maintiendrai

PC Specs: Intel I5 8600k @4.8 Ghz/ Aorus Z390 Pro / Gigabyte RTX3060ti OC 8Gb @ 1905Mhz/ Corsair BX 2x16Gb @3200Mhz
    XPG Spectrix S40G, 256GB NVMe / Kingston A2000 1TB NVMe / Startech PEXUSB3S44V 4port USB 3.1 PCIe
    Asus VG278HE / Oculus Rift / Virpil MT50 Mongoost T50cm Stick and T50 Throttle / Saitek Combat Rudders / 2x Thrustmaster MFD Cougar

"I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears, sweat and the occasional witty comment"