Thread: bombing the birchington railway in TWC CAMPAGN

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    353.11 MB

bombing the birchington railway in TWC CAMPAGN

video of ju 88 bombing rail station the ju 88 is a bomber that people used to fly to roll maps etc rarely used now, but still a good tool and nice to fly give it a try

video link = https://youtu.be/oVIdKmHzZe0 maybe some day one of the computer folks could help the TWC's make a video track editor like I think Mr Colander did for us it might help generate some videos for fun etc

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    365.25 MB

Re: bombing the birchington railway in TWC CAMPAGN

Nice use of the JU88. Loved the sound effects. You do really need to consider an Edtracker tho. Bring a new dimension to looking out that bomber. Nice vid. Glad you enjoy the server.
    https://imgur.com/VCUiXpY

3. Likes tgif liked this post
    ATAG Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    62.85 MB

Hi TG
    Mr and Mrs Soldat loved it -well done

Cheers Soldat

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    353.11 MB

Quote Originally Posted by TWC_Sp00k View Post
    Nice use of the JU88. Loved the sound effects. You do really need to consider an Edtracker tho. Bring a new dimension to looking out that bomber. Nice vid. Glad you enjoy the server.

I wasn't sure did you mean something like a tracker Ir or an editing tool /? I did enjoy the server a lot . targets were interesting and gave feed back to the bomber which is always nice . I was surprised Rochester fuel would not show a hit even if it was . The flack walls were really tough , I came to this event about 1/2 thru it and it has taken me a while to get the hang of it . I am not sure yet if you get any value from bombing anything that is not a primary target it doesn't seem to help roll a map that I can tell . I may be in the wrong forum to discuss all this but I never was able to register properly there {TWC } to give any impressions of the game my fault I suppose . Mr panzergrante should go into the advertising business he has given a good description of the campaign on the discord site and piqued my interest to try it after a while a way from ATAG server . With no track editor for the campaign it limits what you can do with the video quite a bit. I do have fun making them , there some other people that do really out standing stuff here I assume they are in the film business they are so good . but we don't have a lot of TWC campaign videos out yet . Thanks for looking TGIF
    Last edited by tgif; Dec-24-2018 at 10:59.

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    353.11 MB

100_7812.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Soldat View Post
    Hi TG
    Mr and Mrs Soldat loved it -well done

Cheers Soldat

Hello to you Folks & Merry Christmas . Well we made it to you fine country last year it was very beautiful and we liked it. Hope you are all well , say hello to Mooloolaba for us it was fabulous .100_7839.jpg
    Last edited by tgif; Dec-24-2018 at 10:57.

7. Likes ATAG_Soldat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    365.25 MB

Quote Originally Posted by tgif View Post
    I wasn't sure did you mean something like a tracker Ir or an editing tool /? I did enjoy the server a lot . targets were interesting and gave feed back to the bomber which is always nice . I was surprised Rochester fuel would not show a hit even if it was . The flack walls were really tough , I came to this event about 1/2 thru it and it has taken me a while to get the hang of it . I am not sure yet if you get any value from bombing anything that is not a primary target it doesn't seem to help roll a map that I can tell . I may be in the wrong forum to discuss all this but I never was able to register properly there {TWC } to give any impressions of the game my fault I suppose . Mr panzergrante should go into the advertising business he has given a good description of the campaign on the discord site and piqued my interest to try it after a while a way from ATAG server . With no track editor for the campaign it limits what you can do with the video quite a bit. I do have fun making them , there some other people that do really out standing stuff here I assume they are in the film business they are so good . but we don't have a lot of TWC campaign videos out yet . Thanks for looking TGIF
    Again glad you enjoyed it. No doubt there will be another in some format later. Regarding tracking, I mean trackIR or EdTracker or any of those available allowing you freedom of view in the cockpit. Nothing wrong with using a hat switch but you are at a disadvantage I think against the many pilots in game with tracking utilities. If your the handy type there are many you can make for free (plans, youtube online)
    I like the EdTracker. Its relatively cheap compared to TrackIR and does everything you need almost for a flight sim. Worth looking at, at some point in the future as it changes the feel of the cockpit, adding immersion. That said, its not essential, its a nice to have, but it is worth it.

We don't have the video editor for filming yet. One day perhaps every server will have it. That will make the bombing campaigns light up.
    https://imgur.com/VCUiXpY

9. Likes tgif liked this post