Thread: Clear CoD cache what is required ?

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.63 GB

Clear CoD cache what is required ?

Hi,
    It is said by Carbolicus to clear cache after creating multiple airfields for multiple runways for a/c in the trees etc. to avoid the runway boards appearing in unwanted places.

How is this done, I see a cache folder for each of my three versions of CoD, vanilla, MOD and no suffix (which is what Blitz uses), inside are files but also a shaders folder.
    so do I nuke all within inc shaders ?

Do I nuke the folder or open it and nuke the contents , or contents avoiding shaders ?

I dont want to cause problems with how CoD runs.

BOBC

The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded

Re: Clear CoD cache what is required ?

Just delete the cache folder in mydocuments/xxx. The game recreates it upon launch. Judging from your other posts, I have no idea what version you are playing, so delete the cache folder in each of the installs you have in mydocuments/

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.63 GB

Re: Clear CoD cache what is required ?

Quote Originally Posted by 69th_Spiritus_Mortem View Post
    Just delete the cache folder in mydocuments/xxx. The game recreates it upon launch. Judging from your other posts, I have no idea what version you are playing, so delete the cache folder in each of the installs you have in mydocuments/
    Hi, ok will do, I am either on blitz testing method suggested or 4.312 once method is found to work, depending on need to see tail markings or not. For the aircraft in trees photo scenes it must be 4.312 as aircraft must be complete.

BOBC