Thread: incendiary only can do this...

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    205.55 MB

Question incendiary only can do this...

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Re: incendiary only can do this...

that happened to me yesterday in atag... accept I was flying a beau and the 109 didnt explode immediately after being hit... it was more delayed... but it completely blew up.

not sure whats up, but its kinda cool.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    139.65 MB

lol I was trying to fly the 109's wing then Creep comes in and poof.

4. Likes danperin liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    220.96 MB

Incendiary do nothing else than burning fabric control sufaces.
    As much as I wish it would burn more like fuel once leaking (they do light up fuel, but only as much as like all the other rounds), control surfaces is the only thing they light up - and this fire, as I think, eat way too much and fast of the surfaces away.

The explosion reminds me more of lag.
    You guys remember when people collide, one dies and the other keeps fine?
    This is because the guy that got damaged saw the other guy lag into him.
    The guy that didn't see the crash also keeps fine, as in his point of view it never happend to him.
    In this case I think the server thought the server controled ai crashed into something during a stutter or lag of control.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    205.55 MB

Eh... I dunno about that Tibsun. The explosion happened at the exact same time that my bullets connected with him. No one else collided with him. I guess you're saying that the server thought a collision occurred? If so, wouldn't there be a server message indicating a collision with another plane?

{space} of a Bf 109 E-4/N () (AI) was killed.
    AI in a Bf 109 E-4/N () was shot down by TWC_Creep in a Spitfire Ia (100oct)...
    It is peculiar that the name is blank. That was definitely a human controlled plane. Anyone know who it was? Maybe they will see this, it occurred yesterday on ATAG at the very end of the map. The explosion occurred at the exact moment that my guns connected with him. Seems like a pretty big coincidence that there would be some sort of detected collision and server rollback which affected no one else and no other server messages indicating a collision.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    220.96 MB

Quote Originally Posted by TWC_Creep View Post
    Eh... I dunno about that Tibsun. The explosion happened at the exact same time that my bullets connected with him. No one else collided with him. I guess you're saying that the server thought a collision occurred? If so, wouldn't there be a server message indicating a collision with another plane?

It is peculiar that the name is blank. That was definitely a human controlled plane. Anyone know who it was? Maybe they will see this, it occurred yesterday on ATAG at the very end of the map. The explosion occurred at the exact moment that my guns connected with him. Seems like a pretty big coincidence that there would be some sort of detected collision and server rollback which affected no one else and no other server messages indicating a collision.
    Collision message only appears if someone dies by itself without being shot.
    Isn't it weired that he exploded and it says ai instead of the actual player?
    He might jumped. I think there was a server stutter when he "spawned out" or choose parachute.
    You ever seen somone flying next to warp when he "deletes" his back gunner (alt F2), or switched gunner positions, so ai takes control over gunner?
    Because the server lags when there are ai spawned.
    Same with spawned bombers = spawned ai = server stutter.
    So either server took control or it was AI in first place, either way the server decides when this ai aircraft exploded, otherwise there would be a playername.
    Usually collision also do lag, you ever tried to collide with the ground with server connection gone?
    At first your game/client thinks its gonna crash, you get stuck in place, while your game waits for server confirmation that it is allowed to explode = also lag.
    Last edited by Tibsun; Jan-07-2019 at 14:12.

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    38.21 MB

The bullets hitting the A/C might be being interpreted by the game as a collision. As if the game is seeing the bullets as big as another A/C.
    Just a guess.
    AKA Jim

9. Likes QB.Creep liked this post
    Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    353.11 MB

I have had a bomber blow up like that I think bombs can get hit and explode if they are armed

11. Likes QB.Creep liked this post