Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TFS Developer Update - Patch v4.54

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Re: TFS Developer Update - Patch v4.54

Quote Originally Posted by DUI View Post
    It might be a good idea to clear your cache.
    Thanks, did try this and it worked for a wee while. Problem was back next time I started the game (made sure I cleared the shader folder, as described in your link, that time as well). Should I clear out the entirety of the cache folder?

Ace
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    195.55 MB

Quote Originally Posted by diziet View Post
    Thanks, did try this and it worked for a wee while. Problem was back next time I started the game (made sure I cleared the shader folder, as described in your link, that time as well). Should I clear out the entirety of the cache folder?
    Just delete the whole cache folder every time before starting the game.
    Next time it will be there again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

love the new patch!

Only grip I have is when, I'm used to flying in VR, and now the damn track I.R is all over the place. not true 1 to 1 feeling and makes it very hard to fly in here now!
    I have indicated in the pics, of where I'm seeing this as it does not render in a screen shot.

I'm also seeing Screen tearing.

tearing.jpg

tearing2.jpg
    Last edited by Mastiff; Jan-16-2019 at 08:51.
    " any failure you meet is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater comeback "
    Asus z370 MX||i7x8700k||ddr4-32gb PC3200||RTX 2080-8gb||AX1200 Corsair||turtle beach elite pro 7.1||Win10x64||TrackIr 4/ir||VKB,MCG\ViRpiL,T50cm|MFG CrossWinds||X55 Throttle||G15 Keyboard/Mouse|| Rift VR
    32 Samsung|| 1x9inc||

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    448.34 MB

Heave Ho!

Thank you so much TFS!

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    418.02 MB

Just realised that I've been seeing very little tracer smoke as I've been using the old yellow or red tracers. With the white tracer round (presumably new) I really like the effect hugely - more smoke but a less prominent glow.

Seems to me all tastes are catered for - if you want less smoke swap your white tracers for yellow ones!

Quote Originally Posted by carbolicus View Post
    Personally I'd prefer even more marked smoking effects with tracers - there are Battle of Britain camera gun films which show marked tracer smoke from all eight guns but interestingly no sign of glowing tracers. Could these be de Wilde rounds?

There is a reference in Ginger Neil's "Gun Button to Fire" BOB memoirs where he says how much they liked de Wilde because it left a 'nice smoking trace and distinct flash on impact' - implying that the round, whilst not tracer as such, left a distinctive smoke trail.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Great you are rolling out patches before the 5.0 Release! I like the new tracer effects

But why aren't you using steam more for marketing your product?

All the monthly updates you are doing now could also be posted on steam news to reach those who are not active on this forum! (btw - you should defnitly include the original manual [or maybe even a new one ] in the CLOD Blitz Profile if you want Blitz to be attractive to new Players as well ^^

One quick question concerning bugfixing: Is it planned to fix SP-loadouts and the constant unmapping of joysticks?

7. Likes major_setback liked this post
    Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by Eisenfaust View Post
    ...and the constant unmapping of joysticks?
    Hello Eisenfaust,

your problem with unmapped Controller can be fixed by this:

1. Go to Devicemanager (rightklick on Windowsbutton downright at the desktop)
    2. switch to USB-Devices
    3. rightklick and properties (image 1)
    4. go to tab "energy management"
    5. untoggle checkbox "Computer can switch of device to save energy" (image 2)
    6. repeat for every USB-Device

7. Go to systemcontrol and deactivate "selective powersaving" for USB under energyoptions (image 3)

Sorry for offtopic and my bad english, the points maybe namend different on your Windows and the sample images are in german...
    Attached Images Attached Images

9. Likes major_setback, Little Bill liked this post
    Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.58 GB

Is it my imagination that the default spitfire squadron codes and fuselage roundels are larger than before ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    464.57 MB

Quote Originally Posted by gareth1 View Post
    Is it my imagination that the default spitfire squadron codes and fuselage roundels are larger than before ?
    They should't be, as far as I know. Unless someone else in the team altered them.
    http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2673&dateline=1390351127

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    379.94 MB

hi, i have a problem with a elevator trim in BF 109. When i have it in position 0 (center axis in joystick) ,in the plane it is in position 3. Almost to the maximum. It just happens to me with this plane.

Team Fusion
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    607.62 MB

Quote Originally Posted by addict View Post
    hi, i have a problem with a elevator trim in BF 109. When i have it in position 0 (center axis in joystick) ,in the plane it is in position 3. Almost to the maximum. It just happens to me with this plane.
    That's because the range is from -3 to 7 degrees. I have to set a 0% Deadzone of .5 to get the lever position away from the detent at the zero degree mark for level flight.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123