Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TFS Developer Update - Patch v4.54

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Re: TFS Developer Update - Patch v4.54

Quote Originally Posted by DUI View Post
    It might be a good idea to clear your cache.
    Thanks, did try this and it worked for a wee while. Problem was back next time I started the game (made sure I cleared the shader folder, as described in your link, that time as well). Should I clear out the entirety of the cache folder?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    280.96 MB

Quote Originally Posted by diziet View Post
    Thanks, did try this and it worked for a wee while. Problem was back next time I started the game (made sure I cleared the shader folder, as described in your link, that time as well). Should I clear out the entirety of the cache folder?
    Just delete the whole cache folder every time before starting the game.
    Next time it will be there again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

love the new patch!

Only grip I have is when, I'm used to flying in VR, and now the damn track I.R is all over the place. not true 1 to 1 feeling and makes it very hard to fly in here now!
    I have indicated in the pics, of where I'm seeing this as it does not render in a screen shot.

I'm also seeing Screen tearing.

tearing.jpg

tearing2.jpg
    Last edited by Mastiff; Jan-16-2019 at 07:51.
    " any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts," Winston Churchill
    " He who never changes his mind, never changes anything,"
    Win 10 64||MSI MPG gaming z690 ddr4||i9x149000k|ddr4-64gb PC3200||RTX 4070-Ti||GAMEMAX 1300W PSUatx3,pcie5 |Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 7.1||ViRpiL,T50v2cm|moded MFG Crosswinds||T50Mth||G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseTorque10|| Reverb G2 VR / PiMax 8Kx
    32 Samsung|||

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    598.45 MB

Heave Ho!

Thank you so much TFS!

Veteran Combat pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    589.91 MB

Just realised that I've been seeing very little tracer smoke as I've been using the old yellow or red tracers. With the white tracer round (presumably new) I really like the effect hugely - more smoke but a less prominent glow.

Seems to me all tastes are catered for - if you want less smoke swap your white tracers for yellow ones!

Quote Originally Posted by carbolicus View Post
    Personally I'd prefer even more marked smoking effects with tracers - there are Battle of Britain camera gun films which show marked tracer smoke from all eight guns but interestingly no sign of glowing tracers. Could these be de Wilde rounds?

There is a reference in Ginger Neil's "Gun Button to Fire" BOB memoirs where he says how much they liked de Wilde because it left a 'nice smoking trace and distinct flash on impact' - implying that the round, whilst not tracer as such, left a distinctive smoke trail.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Great you are rolling out patches before the 5.0 Release! I like the new tracer effects

But why aren't you using steam more for marketing your product?

All the monthly updates you are doing now could also be posted on steam news to reach those who are not active on this forum! (btw - you should defnitly include the original manual [or maybe even a new one ] in the CLOD Blitz Profile if you want Blitz to be attractive to new Players as well ^^

One quick question concerning bugfixing: Is it planned to fix SP-loadouts and the constant unmapping of joysticks?

7. Likes major_setback, \Hawk/, SD_MBen liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.46 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Eisenfaust View Post
    ...and the constant unmapping of joysticks?
    Hello Eisenfaust,

your problem with unmapped Controller can be fixed by this:

1. Go to Devicemanager (rightklick on Windowsbutton downright at the desktop)
    2. switch to USB-Devices
    3. rightklick and properties (image 1)
    4. go to tab "energy management"
    5. untoggle checkbox "Computer can switch of device to save energy" (image 2)
    6. repeat for every USB-Device

7. Go to systemcontrol and deactivate "selective powersaving" for USB under energyoptions (image 3)

Sorry for offtopic and my bad english, the points maybe namend different on your Windows and the sample images are in german...
    Attached Images Attached Images

9. Likes major_setback, Little Bill liked this post
    Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    2.03 GB

Is it my imagination that the default spitfire squadron codes and fuselage roundels are larger than before ?

11. Likes \Hawk/ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    712.59 MB

Quote Originally Posted by gareth1 View Post
    Is it my imagination that the default spitfire squadron codes and fuselage roundels are larger than before ?
    They should't be, as far as I know. Unless someone else in the team altered them.
    http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2673&dateline=1390351127

Principle skinner

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    498.76 MB

hi, i have a problem with a elevator trim in BF 109. When i have it in position 0 (center axis in joystick) ,in the plane it is in position 3. Almost to the maximum. It just happens to me with this plane.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    908.31 MB

Quote Originally Posted by addict View Post
    hi, i have a problem with a elevator trim in BF 109. When i have it in position 0 (center axis in joystick) ,in the plane it is in position 3. Almost to the maximum. It just happens to me with this plane.
    That's because the range is from -3 to 7 degrees. I have to set a 0% Deadzone of .5 to get the lever position away from the detent at the zero degree mark for level flight.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by FG28_matkenhaus View Post
    Hello Eisenfaust,

your problem with unmapped Controller can be fixed by this:

1. Go to Devicemanager (rightklick on Windowsbutton downright at the desktop)
    2. switch to USB-Devices
    3. rightklick and properties (image 1)
    4. go to tab "energy management"
    5. untoggle checkbox "Computer can switch of device to save energy" (image 2)
    6. repeat for every USB-Device

7. Go to systemcontrol and deactivate "selective powersaving" for USB under energyoptions (image 3)

Sorry for offtopic and my bad english, the points maybe namend different on your Windows and the sample images are in german...
    Thanks - I unplugged/replugged the joystick to test wether the controls are unmapped again...

and they were not!

Hope it stays that way

And don't worry because of the screenshots - we seem to share the same mothertongue

16. Likes \Hawk/ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.11 MB

For safety sake..copy and paste you Conf.ini file to a safe place, so u can just copy and paste it back in if you ever have to remap your joysticks.
    Cheers
    Ribbs

INTEL I5 4670 /16 MB DDR3/ MSI Z97 PCMATE MB
    MSI GTX 1060 3 GIG
    WIN 7 64
    MS Sidewinder 2 precision pro Saitek x52 throttle quadrant

By ATAG_Lewis

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    951.48 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkin View Post
    Hello everybody and a Happy New Year to you all.

This is just a short update to announce that we are releasing a v4.54 patch via Steam today. This is a bug fix and enhancements release (no new content) and although it is a patch, it is a full 8GB download. This is because we are also introducing a new release and patch procedure - which we will use to roll out further patches between now and the release of TF 5.0.

The list of fixes and enhancements is as follows:

• Enhanced grass rendering (Fix for the grass popping up).
    • Fixed parachutes disappearing in the distance.
    • Fixed steam lobby creation.
    • Removed “Jump Points“ aka 'Long Grass Traps' on the airfields.
      • This does not fix the spawn points off the airfields, yet.
      • Bugtracker: #562, #774, #867, #869

• Fixed wrong GUI font messing up cursor position and input fields in chat and Full Mission Builder.
    • Implemented radiator over-pressure valve for aircraft with pressurised radiators.
    • Water radiator only vents as long as there's a reserve.
    • Various changes in Blenheim MkIV top gunner cabin animations.
    • Separated sight illumination control for multi-crew aircraft.
    • Smooth lever/switches cockpit animations for Bf110 versions, Blenheim MkIV, BR.20, Tiger Moth, G.50, He 111, Hurricane Mk1, Ju 87B2, Bf 109 versions, Spitfire versions and Su 26.
    • JU88-A1 turrets B and C must now be unlocked with the "Toggle Park Position" key (as with other turrets).
      • Bugtracker: #737

• If markings were switched off (in plane options), they no longer show in tracks.
      • Bugtracker: #1009

• Smoke tracers.
    • Hurricane MkI FB bomb switch display error when dropping bombs from external view
      • Bugtracker: #1021

• Bf 109 trim indicator display and range corrected
      • Bugtracker: #560, #990, #1004

• Shaders optimisations

NOTE:

- Please be sure to delete your cache file (in your 'Documents/1C SoftClub/il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover' folder) before running the game again.

- Some people who are running AVG or AVAST Anti-Virus are having problems with them blocking the game from running. Solutions: Add an exception for the 64 bit launcher .exe in the main folder. If you still continue to have problems, then you may need to uninstall the Anti-Virus program, (delete all folders after uninstall), then restart your computer, run the game once, then re-install the Anti-Virus and add CoD-Blitz to the exceptions before running the game again.

Launcher .exe is the file with the Blue and Red rondel.

We hope you enjoy it.

For and on behalf of Team Fusion Simulations,

Bonkin.
    I d/l to Steam, don’t want it there. Should I delete it, and then d/l to one of my computers drives, or what?
    Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming MB,
    Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 31ghz CPU, EVGA 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram,
    Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte Curved Monitor 165hz, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, Reverb G2

League City, TX

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    320.64 MB

Quote Originally Posted by TWC_SLAG View Post
    I d/l to Steam, don’t want it there. Should I delete it, and then d/l to one of my computers drives, or what?
    Not sure I understand what you are asking.

The latest patch is installed through Steam the same way that the CoD-Blitz was.

Open Steam, go to your library of games, select CoD-Blitz and click on play and the game will be automatically updated.

As mentioned:

Please be sure to delete your cache file (in your 'Documents/1C SoftClub/il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover' folder) before running the game again.

- Some people who are running AVG or AVAST Anti-Virus are having problems with them blocking the game from running. Solutions: Add an exception for the 64 bit launcher .exe in the main folder. If you still continue to have problems, then you may need to uninstall the Anti-Virus program, (delete all folders after uninstall), then restart your computer, run the game once, then re-install the Anti-Virus and add CoD-Blitz to the exceptions before running the game again.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.28 MB

Hi I'm new to this site. Were can I download the Team Fusion mods? the link is not working.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

Quote Originally Posted by tedd View Post
    Hi I'm new to this site. Were can I download the Team Fusion mods? the link is not working.
    you no longer need to.

Just update through Steam and you will have Blitz edition.

- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO - i9-13900k - ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 5600MHz -
    - CORSAIR 1200w HX Series PSU - Corsair H100x Hydro Series CPU Cooler -
    - Big Screen Beyond -

- Virpil T50 Mongoos Flight Stick -
    - TM Warthog Throttle -
    - Slaw Device 109 Cam Rudder Pedals -

Highseas Peripherals
    - Engine Switch Panel - Munitions Switch Panel - Throttle Quadrant Trim Box - Helicopter Collective - Analogue Brake Lever -

Operated by a 1972 Standard Issue Talking Monkey

22. Likes ATAG_Snapper liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123