Thread: German Attack Column - Quick Mission. Starting point for TFS to fix vehicle Ai?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    2.38 GB

German Attack Column - Quick Mission. Starting point for TFS to fix vehicle Ai?

Hi TFS.
    I know you are working on the Ai which will no doubt be a great addition for the Single and Multiplayer crowd....but missions, especially vehicles in missions....this is so broken it's heartbreaking. Here is an example of a default Quick Mission in v4.54 (and it's been like this since I can remember) that shows a perfect example of the problem with vehicles at the moment. Also note this mission isn't accessible to play around with unlike Single Missions so if it's broke, it's broke.
    I know that TFS have also reported that the fix to get vehicles to be able to cross bridges is eluding them....but that is also a huge issue for not only Single Players (quick, single and campaign missions) but also Multiplayer mission builders. I really hope, especially as they now have a full time mission builder onboard (The Oden) that this can be fixed once and for all. Anyway, here's a video of the issue and as everyone has the same mission in their Quick Mission menu, anyone can test it.

"The needs of the Flight Sim Community outweigh the needs of the one or the few"

2. Likes QB.Creep liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    320.64 MB

Re: German Attack Column - Quick Mission. Starting point for TFS to fix vehicle Ai?

As we said before in reply to the many other times you have raised this issue, we are working on a solution for this.

The arrival of the solution is not in direct proportion to the number of times the bug is posted about by members of the community.

And no, we do not believe it is an insurmountable problem.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    2.38 GB

Re: German Attack Column - Quick Mission. Starting point for TFS to fix vehicle Ai?

No harm in raising awareness
    I know the chaps are busy..... but some things are worth keeping in the shop window
    "The needs of the Flight Sim Community outweigh the needs of the one or the few"