Thread: TM16000 Joysticks

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.00 GB

TM16000 Joysticks

Is anyone else able to play the game with the TM16000 Joystick and/or the TM16000 throttle portion of the hotas?

Team Fusion
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    497.6 KB

Re: TM16000 Joysticks

Yes a large number of people play with it. I have heard the proprietary "Target" software can cause problems as well. Here's a thread describing how some of the guys use it.

https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.c...ad.php?t=27530

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1,019.37 MB

I use it without Target SW. Only experienced problems with the energy saving issue in WIN 10 and sometimes the ID chances but I think that only happens if I use a different USB port.
    I used Target before and had issues with the energy saving stuff that caused both CLOD and BOX not to detect the throttle part of the combined device or how Target calls that.

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.00 GB

Quote Originally Posted by Kayo View Post
    I use it without Target SW. Only experienced problems with the energy saving issue in WIN 10 and sometimes the ID chances but I think that only happens if I use a different USB port.
    I used Target before and had issues with the energy saving stuff that caused both CLOD and BOX not to detect the throttle part of the combined device or how Target calls that.
    Hello and thanks..I have the TM16000 Joystick and TM16000 Throttle and cannot get them to configure in game, I have no idea what the issue is but have explored a good dozen fixes, so is it possible to set up the stick/throttle with the T.A.R.G.E.T. software and copy that configuration and save it to the softclub file? I only am right now using the TM drivers, not the target software..but maybe that will solve the problem, I dont know, as of right now I can only fly with a keyboard, which, well sucks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    280.96 MB

I fly with a Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas X since several years, before with a Thrustmaster X (without separate throttle) for even longer.
    Never any real issues with Windows 7 (except that sometimes the aileron axis reverts without any reason).

When I tried the old stick on my son's new computer with Windows X and CloD at first it ignored the axes. Plugging the USB in and out several times solved the problems.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    319.97 MB

How many USB Devices do you have when you open the "Usb Game Controllers" in Windows?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

Quote Originally Posted by priller26 View Post
    ... so is it possible to set up the stick/throttle with the T.A.R.G.E.T. software and copy that configuration and save it to the softclub file?
    No! TARGET will not solve you problem of joystick not detected by game. Will be just one more source of issues.

TARGET is not required for use Thrustmaster joysticks, you just need install for drivers and calibration, "keymapper" is an optional feature, with POS an CONS - if don't know how use, don't use.

If you already have:

Checked joystick/throttle work OK in windows Games controllers and/or other games
    Cleared check box in STEAM controller
    Disable STEAM Cloud
    Rename .ini in Documents\1C Soft...

I suggest do a clean install of game - your problem is software related (or perhaps "keyboard" ) not in hardware (FCS/TWCS joystick).