Thread: Any pacific time zone squadrons?

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    87.69 MB

Any pacific time zone squadrons?

Looking at a squadron in the pacific time zone if possible, or as close as possible. I have put a PM or two out but figured I would post too. HELP

2. Likes Little Bill liked this post
    Team Fusion
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    497.6 KB

Re: Any pacific time zone squadrons?

Hey Drasmorg,

I saw you on tonight and said hello, but you must have been away. You were at the correct place, just only a few flying during the week.

During the week it's a bit thin but you'll see a lot more of us Saturday 7 AM to 2 PM. It picks up again in the evening for us on the coast while the rest of the world sleeps. Same goes for Sundays. Friday might show some activity too.

I think your best intro will be this Saturday at 1PM. We'll (several squads represented) be having a Tiger Moth shoot-out event where you can participate or spectate if you want, then it's a free-for-all afterwards.

See ya this weekend if it works out.

-Z

4. Likes ATAG_Marlow, Little Bill liked this post
    Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    87.69 MB

Hey Zeb; I was having trouble figuring out teamspeak, finally got it working after a bit; I saw some text appear in the upper right and I typed back. Yeah, I was a bit disappointed that the 3 guys that showed up left on their own, pretty lonely lobby.

Team Fusion
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    497.6 KB

Yeah, most of us are still working jobs. You should be able to get plenty of help over the weekend.

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    38.21 MB

TWC has a public TS lobby if you're interested in flying on the campaign server. Many times there's a good assortment of pilots on during your 11 Am to 2 PM time. If your in contact with the 69th they can give you the info you need to fly on the campaign server and log into TWC's TS channel. Otherwise PM me and I'll send it along. I'm on the east coast but retirement (and the winter) allows flexibility for flying early afternoon (my time).
    AKA Jim

8. Likes SIA_Sp00k liked this post