Thread: Question about servers and drones

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Question about servers and drones

Hi guys -

Another newbie question. If I fly CLoD, and I log onto a server, will there be drones or any AI vehicles around for me to encounter? Or are the servers purely multiplayer?

I don't need there to be massive furballs everytime a log on, but it would be nice to encounter something in the air, human or not!

Forgive me if this info is somewhere I haven't seen.

Thanks again -

Mother

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    365.25 MB

Re: Question about servers and drones

There are a number of servers with AI in them. Beginner, Intermediate and Ace level. A couple have a combination of all three.

Some servers have a ot of AI, so there is always something to shoot (and shoot at you), some have a minority of AI (bomber formations). Some have lesser skill AI so you can learn defection shooting and approaches to target and some have some killer AI that will attack you in large numbers and continue to press the attack or chase across the channel.

A couple of them are down at the moment for a short term. Potentially start at Danger dogs if AI is what your looking for. You get a mixture of AI pilots and human pilots to get to know and start you relationship building with the online community. ATAG wil give a blend of both also, tho its predominantly a human venture and the TWC servers (Mission for beginners and Campaign for advanced skill sets) will give you a run for your money with skilled AI and human pilots. (Mission and Campaign having code worked on at the moment)

Even with the predominant Human servers, (ATAG as primary), the community has all skill levels in their pilot base, you find each fight different in terms of skills required.

Lots to do online. Welcome.
    https://imgur.com/VCUiXpY