I do hope that TFS manage to get to TF6, even if it is to add a US four engine bomber either B-17 or B-24, a P-51B/C and a P-47 Razorback (along with a few others no doubt).

One thing that CloD does really well is Multiplayer code and as such the addition of a Bomber could open up a huge new aspect of flight simming especially if an easy access Co-Op interface is added.

I say B-24 or B-17 becuase CloD has the possibility of running large bomber streams and if a P-51B/C or P47 Razorback could be created in conjunction with a four engine bomber.....a lot of players would be greatly excited, especially if they could man the turrets, bomb aimer, navigation, engineer,gunners, pilot and co-pilot positions.

I imagine a group of Ai bombers and 5-6 human crews among them. One long bomber mission, Ai enemy and flak and getting to the target, being damaged and working as a team to try and get back. Should this be done online, against human players, they would not know which of the bomber stream contained the human crews and this would add a level of cat and mouse to any attack. The thought of a team playing as a bomber crew along with a large formation of Ai almost opens up a huge new window of opportunity for players who want to Co-Op a single bomber playing all parts of the crew together, as a team.

With that in mind, which four engine bomber would you prefer if TF6 ever gets greenlit? B-17 or B-24? Cheers, MP