Thread: Launcher.exe in Quick Mission/Loadout

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Launcher.exe in Quick Mission/Loadout

Hi everyone,

in the German forum section we are out of ideas to solve a special issue bugging baloueb123.

When he selects a "Quick Mission" and then clicks on "Plane Options" the game crashes (Launcher.exe). He can avoid the crash by quickly clicking the "Loadout" button on the "Plane Options"-screen - but isn't able to change the plane's paintscheme in this case.

baloueb123 uses Reshade and a hotfix necessary to run the Desastersoft campaigns.

Someone with some general or specific ideas?

Regards
    DUI

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    23.07 MB

Re: Launcher.exe in Quick Mission/Loadout

I have had them since day one of Clod. If my game ever crashes its when choosing planes or when swiching airfields in MP...

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    108.53 MB

This is indeed strange. Would be good in any "my game is doing weird stuff" thread to post system specs for starters including plenty of space left on the Hard drive for virtual memory and for Windows to move around in.
    Have the game files been checked in Steam ?
    Is Direct X, DotNet and vcredist all up to date ?
    Has the game been tried with Reshade and any other 3rd party add-ons or overlays removed ?

This is a real stab in the dark but I posted a thread about a utility that allows game launcher .exe files to utilise 4GB of virtual memory in X86 platform games. Might not do anything but worth a try.
    https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.c...ad.php?t=30468
    System specs:
    Gaming laptop: Metabox P750ZM, CPU Intel i7-4790K @ 4GHz, GTX 980m with 8Gb DDR5 VRAM, 16Gb Dual channel DDR3 RAM, 2 x Samsung EVO 840 500Gb SSDs, Win10 Home 64bit.

Gaming PC: MSI PRO Z690 WIFI DDR5 mobo, Intel i5 12600KF cpu, 32Gb Corsair DDR5 5200Mhz RAM, Samsung 980 Pro 1 TB M2 SSD, Corsair 850w psu, MSI RTX 3070 8GB vram vid card, Windows 10 Home 64bit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Thanks you two, much appreciated!