Thread: Problems selecting aircraft options in Options, Single Misions and Campaign in Blitz.

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.09 GB

Problems selecting aircraft options in Options, Single Misions and Campaign in Blitz.

I hope I have not posted this in the wrong place and apologize if I have.
    The selection panels in Single Mission, Campaign Plane Options, and Main Menu Options seem to be locked. The script in the selection boxes is colored brown and this applies to the Army, Country, Type, Regiment panels in all the menus. I have not installed any new skins and the game is completely stock.I have downloaded the game several times from Steam now, and even downloaded a clean copy, having deleted the old one. I have little hair remaining on top to tear out so I would welcome some help, please.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

Re: Problems selecting aircraft options in Options, Single Misions and Campaign in Bl

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Lynn View Post
    I
    The selection panels in Single Mission, Campaign Plane Options, and Main Menu Options seem to be locked. The script in the selection boxes is colored brown and this applies to the Army, Country, Type, Regiment panels in all the menus. I have not installed any new skins and the game is completely stock.I have downloaded the game several times from Steam now, and even downloaded a clean copy, having deleted the old one. I have little hair remaining on top to tear out so I would welcome some help, please.
    Is in that way. Don't worth pull your hair.

"It's CloD!" don't have Quick Mission Generator - like in IL-2: 1946, IL-2: Great Battles, but a just bunch of uninspired Quick Missions with limited customization options.

In some Quick Missions you can select sides - if the mission has two or more countries involved, and planes (any of the game, even the Su(FO)-26 or "Franken'Moth's".
    In others you can select plane, but can't change sides, because the (quick) mission have planes only from one side, for example, British.
    Can't change loadout, fuel.

In Single Missions, Campaign missions you can't change nothing of this, because they are designed to be played in the way that mission builder set.

The only thing you are allowed to change is skin, aircraft number and convergence - that sometimes work, sometimes no - better set online. *

if want change planes, sides, loadout, fuel... in an mission need use FMB and edit mission files.

* Basically is, CloD loadout options work for multiplayer.

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.09 GB

Re: Problems selecting aircraft options in Options, Single Misions and Campaign in Bl

Thank you very much for your reply 1lokos. I understand now, but it is most disappointing! One of the greatest things about this game was the wonderful flexibility and choice that existed before. It comes as a great pity to lose this!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    320.64 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Lynn View Post
    Thank you very much for your reply 1lokos. I understand now, but it is most disappointing! One of the greatest things about this game was the wonderful flexibility and choice that existed before. It comes as a great pity to lose this!
    Hello Peter

In nearly all games, the standard campaigns are designed to be flown from one side... Blitz is no different.

However, you can edit campaign missions using the Full Mission Builder if you take the time to learn how to use it.

This allows you to change skins, aircraft, etc.

If you don't want to modify the existing missions or build you own missions, there are also a number of other campaigns out there besides the standard ones.

Please see the links here:

https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.c...play.php?f=108

And here:

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/forum/124-single-player/

5. Likes ATAG_Snapper, ATAG_Torian, farley liked this post