Thread: Barrel roll tutorial

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Barrel roll tutorial

Hello

I am making tutorials on how to perform different aerobatic maneuvers and here is my newest video:

https://youtu.be/rCaPifGVxno

Hope you enjoy and liked the video.

If you have any questions regarding the maneuver or critique to the video please fell free to post a comment.

Best regards.

Henrik

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    465.46 MB

Re: Barrel roll tutorial

Thanks for the good video. My barrel roll practice is usually as sloppy as a bar fight, your video will help. This is a good maneuver to help get lined up on a slow target that is being overtaken to soon.

I7 12700K @ 4.8Ghz|RTX 3080Ti|32GB DDR4|1TB NvMe l LG OLED 48”TV|1440P @120Hz|VKB STECS l VKB Gunfighter III/100mm extension l MFG V3 Pedals l Falcon Gear Quadrant l TIR 5 l Cloud X Headphone|Widows 11, C:\Program Files (x86)Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz|20Mbs dl, 2Mbs ul

3. Likes The Flying Viking, ATAG_Marlow liked this post
    Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Re: Barrel roll tutorial

Hello Little Bill

Thank you for the positive response The Barrel roll maneuver is a must if you ever get into a dogfight.

I have also made other aerobatic tutorials on manuevers like the Immelmann, the Hammerhead, Slow roll etc. You can watch them at my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZR...qnL4jCp_4kke8w . There are also a pair of tutorials on taxiing, takeoff and landings.