Admins; If I am posting this in the wrong place, please move it to the appropriate place, I won't be offended in any way.

A little over a year ago, I posted a thank you note to TFS, and mentioned that I had just had brain surgery. This was to remove most of a glioblastoma from my right frontal lobe. The operation went very well, and 95-98% was removed. A few weeks later a fresh tumor grew up next to the location of the old one and had already matched it's size, about that of a golf ball. Radiation and chemo for some months followed, which stopped or slowed the growth for a while until it stopped working last summer. At that point my best chance of survival was to get included in a clinical trial using some new/experimental treatment. I was able to do so and started receiving infusions of an immunotherapy drug called Avastin last September.
I was due for a second surgery in October, but it was cancelled at the last minute when it was noticed that the tumor mass showed "significant shrinkage" since starting Avastin, and that it made more sense to continue those treatments (every two weeks) with an MRI scan about every 2-3 months to monitor things. Those have continued to show further shrinkage, to the point where my latest MRI, done this Monday shows no detectable signs of active tumor growth, in other words no cancer!!
The Docs tell me I might be what's called an "exceptional" or "super" responder, IOW one of a very small population of patients whose response to a treatment goes far beyond all expectations. My wife and family and I, as well as all my friends are so happy. The last year and a half have been a real emotional roller coaster, but this is about the best we could have hoped for.
Again I want to thank everyone here for their kind words and encouragement. I just wanted everyone to know that I'm still here!