Thread: Maop building.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    162.28 MB

Maop building.

Do you plan to include plans to release some map tools? Right now I am working on a mission and I will like to correct some geographic features to historic fidelity. I can put roads but no bridges; those are build very specific to de place they will cross, nevertheless a generic ones will be useful as stopgap. I will like to correct or add rivers, there must be a reason why they don't include spines for them, they are embedded in the terrain.

Thanks.

2. Likes ATAG_Lord Wukits liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

Re: Maop building.

Quote Originally Posted by Werwolf View Post
    I can put roads but no bridges;
    Actually even if are allowed will not worth much, both don't work well.

Roads path in some places don't match the visual road - due post release terrain chances for give more FPS (said for WinXP machines ).

Bridges don't allow vehicles cross then in 99% of cases, sometimes, in that "stellar alignment", trucks with big wheels area able to climb the "invisible" steep existing around bridges and cross.

IMHO - Before add new features, existing CloD features (some basic) need a serious fix - if this is possible at all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    320.64 MB

Re: Maop building.

Quote Originally Posted by Werwolf View Post
    Do you plan to include plans to release some map tools? Right now I am working on a mission and I will like to correct some geographic features to historic fidelity. I can put roads but no bridges; those are build very specific to de place they will cross, nevertheless a generic ones will be useful as stopgap. I will like to correct or add rivers, there must be a reason why they don't include spines for them, they are embedded in the terrain.

Thanks.
    See the PM I sent you Werwolf.

5. Likes ATAG_Lord Wukits liked this post