Thread: TF looking to recruit people to assist with TF 5.0 Flight Manual creation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    320.64 MB

TF looking to recruit people to assist with TF 5.0 Flight Manual creation

Salute All

Team Fusion is looking to recruit those members of the community who are interested in assisting in the creation of Flight Manuals and Player Guides for the TF 5.0 release.

Good knowledge of the game, writing skills and a reasonable knowledge of history and aircraft are a prerequisite.

We are particularly looking for people who can speak French or Italian and who can do translations.

Recruits would be eligible for revenue share based on their contributions.

If you are interested, please contact me.

Cheers
    Last edited by RAF74_Buzzsaw; Mar-28-2019 at 12:45.

2. Likes ATAG_TCP, danperin, ATAG_Pattle, Ceaser87 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Re: TF looking to recruit people to assist with TF 5.0 Flight Manual creation

Are video-tutorials planed as well? they could be shared via steam, or maybe even ingame?

Also, in what language will the manuals be published? do you also need help with translation?
    MSI GAMING G65 // i7 4770k @ 4.2GHZ // ASUS GTX 780 CUll // 8GB RAM (@1600mhz) // Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit Version
    Thrustmaster T16000 + Saitek x52 Throttle // Saitek Throttle Quadrant // MFG Crosswind Pedals // Track IR 5

www.jagdgeschwader4.de

4. Likes danperin liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    320.64 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Continu0 View Post
    Are video-tutorials planed as well? they could be shared via steam, or maybe even ingame?

Also, in what language will the manuals be published? do you also need help with translation?
    Yes, Video tutorials could be a part of this... although they are quite complex to create.

We are mainly looking to update the existing original CoD manual to include the new aircraft as well as the actual performance/usage of the aircraft.

And certainly German translations would be welcome. The question is, how good is your English?

Cheers

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    280.96 MB

As said before:

I would be glad to do all the translations from English to German.
    I'm am professionaly editing and correcting scientific books in both English and German and do translations both ways.
    I am offering this same service to TFS for free (because it will be a lot of fun for me to do it )

Manual Creation Group ATAG_Ezzie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    115.2 KB

Buzz,

If u need someone to do an initial set of 'pilot' notes for the Wellington i'd be happy to assist if u dont already have someone lined up.

Ezzie

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    320.64 MB

Updated original post.