Thread: TF looking to recruit people to assist with TF 5.0 Flight Manual creation

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    320.64 MB

TF looking to recruit people to assist with TF 5.0 Flight Manual creation

Salute All

Team Fusion is looking to recruit those members of the community who are interested in assisting in the creation of Flight Manuals and Player Guides for the TF 5.0 release.

Good knowledge of the game, writing skills and a reasonable knowledge of history and aircraft are a prerequisite.

We are particularly looking for people who can speak French or Italian and who can do translations.

Recruits would be eligible for revenue share based on their contributions.

If you are interested, please contact me.

Cheers
    Last edited by RAF74_Buzzsaw; Mar-28-2019 at 12:45.

2. Likes ATAG_TCP, danperin, ATAG_Pattle, Ceaser87 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Re: TF looking to recruit people to assist with TF 5.0 Flight Manual creation

Are video-tutorials planed as well? they could be shared via steam, or maybe even ingame?

Also, in what language will the manuals be published? do you also need help with translation?
    MSI GAMING G65 // i7 4770k @ 4.2GHZ // ASUS GTX 780 CUll // 8GB RAM (@1600mhz) // Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit Version
    Thrustmaster T16000 + Saitek x52 Throttle // Saitek Throttle Quadrant // MFG Crosswind Pedals // Track IR 5

www.jagdgeschwader4.de

4. Likes danperin liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    320.64 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Continu0 View Post
    Are video-tutorials planed as well? they could be shared via steam, or maybe even ingame?

Also, in what language will the manuals be published? do you also need help with translation?
    Yes, Video tutorials could be a part of this... although they are quite complex to create.

We are mainly looking to update the existing original CoD manual to include the new aircraft as well as the actual performance/usage of the aircraft.

And certainly German translations would be welcome. The question is, how good is your English?

Cheers

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    280.96 MB

As said before:

I would be glad to do all the translations from English to German.
    I'm am professionaly editing and correcting scientific books in both English and German and do translations both ways.
    I am offering this same service to TFS for free (because it will be a lot of fun for me to do it )

Manual Creation Group ATAG_Ezzie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    115.2 KB

Buzz,

If u need someone to do an initial set of 'pilot' notes for the Wellington i'd be happy to assist if u dont already have someone lined up.

Ezzie

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    320.64 MB

Updated original post.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    374.72 MB

Hi All,

Thanks for the guys that have put their hand up for this role.

Hoping to recruit a few more people to share the workload.

Given that manual creation will cover print and video, you do not have to be a wiz at both to come on board.

We are after people that will build the 'print' manuals and/ or people that could then produce video versions.

If you can do one of those, we would love to hear from you.

The current Team Fusion wiki flight manuals will give you an idea of what we will be doing.

https://www.theairtacticalassaultgro...u.php?id=start

Cheers,

Pattle
    Last edited by ATAG_Pattle; Mar-29-2019 at 21:43.

Manual Creation Group ATAG_Vampire's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.88 MB

Sent you a PM Pat.

"A nation that forgets its past has no future." - Winston Churchill

My Rig: CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quard -Core Processor, Motherboard: Asus ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO ALPHA ATX LGA1151, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (4x 8GB) DDR4- 3000
    Video Card:ASUS ROG STRIX RTX2080ti 11GB OS: Windows 10 Pro

Joystick: Virpil T50 Base with T50 Mongoose stick Throttle: Virpil T50 VPC HOTAS Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG348Q Ultawide Rudder Pedals: Slaw Device RF DORA

11. Likes ATAG_Scones, ATAG_Pattle liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

Hi Pat

Just a reminder that I would be happy to help with any proof reading that might become necessary. Many thanks. Salute!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    374.72 MB

Onya Marlow.

Can you please pm Buzz to formalise you EOI.

Thanks mate.

Manual Creation Group
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    209.65 MB

I am from China, I hope to join the production of the Chinese version of the game, if TF is interested in this. There are more simulated flying players in China than you think, and they are eager to see that Clod will be available in Chinese, and they are willing to do a lot of things to cooperate with you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    2.38 GB

Quote Originally Posted by hipparch View Post
    I am from China, I hope to join the production of the Chinese version of the game, if TF is interested in this. There are more simulated flying players in China than you think, and they are eager to see that Clod will be available in Chinese, and they are willing to do a lot of things to cooperate with you.
    I remember Hipparch, he offered to translate the ingame menus and text (mouse over) to Chinese for TFS. Maybe one of the team will take you up on the offer?
    Can never hurt to increase the player base and potential buyers?
    "The needs of the Flight Sim Community outweigh the needs of the one or the few"

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    374.72 MB

Hi Hipparch,

Thanks for letting us know you are keen to help out.

Could you please pm Buzz with your expression of interest?

RAF74_Buzzsaw

Cheers,

Pattle

Manual Creation Group
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    209.65 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticpuma View Post
    I remember Hipparch, he offered to translate the ingame menus and text (mouse over) to Chinese for TFS. Maybe one of the team will take you up on the offer?
    Can never hurt to increase the player base and potential buyers?
    The special network mechanism of BOS makes it very difficult for Chinese players to connect to the server. Clod does not have this problem, but the complex setting of Clod is a big obstacle for Chinese players. We hope to be able to solve such a difficult problem.

Manual Creation Group
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    209.65 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Pattle View Post
    Hi Hipparch,

Thanks for letting us know you are keen to help out.

Could you please pm Buzz with your expression of interest?

RAF74_Buzzsaw

Cheers,

Pattle
    I have pm him and provided my e-mail. I am not quite sure of the specific mode of work, but I can be sure that we will follow the instructions of the TF team to do the job seriously.

19. Likes ATAG_Vampire, ATAG_Marlow, 1lokos liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    2.38 GB

Quote Originally Posted by hipparch View Post
    I have pm him and provided my e-mail. I am not quite sure of the specific mode of work, but I can be sure that we will follow the instructions of the TF team to do the job seriously.
    Would be great for sales to get the Chinese market on board. I wish you well
    "The needs of the Flight Sim Community outweigh the needs of the one or the few"