Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Update.... Today April 5th or....... ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

Re: Update.... Today April 5th or....... ?

Quote Originally Posted by IIJG27Rich View Post
    Nice !

- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO - i9-13900k - ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 5600MHz -
    - CORSAIR 1200w HX Series PSU - Corsair H100x Hydro Series CPU Cooler -
    - Big Screen Beyond -

- Virpil T50 Mongoos Flight Stick -
    - TM Warthog Throttle -
    - Slaw Device 109 Cam Rudder Pedals -

Highseas Peripherals
    - Engine Switch Panel - Munitions Switch Panel - Throttle Quadrant Trim Box - Helicopter Collective - Analogue Brake Lever -

Operated by a 1972 Standard Issue Talking Monkey

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    2.38 GB

Good to see some activity on the forum. Shame it isn't to do with any update news. Oh well, maybe May will enlighten those in the darkness?
    "The needs of the Flight Sim Community outweigh the needs of the one or the few"

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticpuma View Post
    Good to see some activity on the forum. Shame it isn't to do with any update news. Oh well, maybe May will enlighten those in the darkness?
    Believe me there is far more 'activity' going on in the part of the forum you cant see.

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    80.50 MB

Can a moderator please change the name of this thread to "On our way to Cuba" or some such, since it has effectively been hijacked? I see the word "Update" and I get excited and have to check it out, only to find it is all about crappy old cars, in which I have no interest. (I like new cars, by the way).
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core, 16-Thread
    32GB RAM
    NVidia GeForce GTX1080 (Asus Rog Strix GTX 1080)
    1 TB SSD
    LG 4K 55" TV
    Gear-Falcon General Purpose Joystick Controller, Gear-Falcon Quadrant and Trim, Gear-Falcon BF-109 Water Radiator Crank

"Find out what you don't do well, and then DON'T DO IT!" - Alf

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    2.38 GB

Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    Believe me there is far more 'activity' going on in the part of the forum you cant see.
    Well that's great..... but what's the point of that? I thought this was a sim/game for the community but over the last few months the updates are showing barely any progress. That doesn't men there isn't an active thread in your private forums but the lack of any news on progress doesn't fill me with confidence for a release anytime soon (but then again there is no release date so no problem of course!)

So 6-months-ago this post was made by Buzzsaw:

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic...-tobruk-build/

This was in response to my post on ACG here:

https://aircombatgroup.co.uk/forum/v...ic.php?t=10056

I asked recently as half a year has passed what the current progress was, because as I understand it from recent posts, there is another v4.5xx alpha test being done. Whilst I expected a "if I have to list all the work it will take members of the team away from what they are doing and slow the progress down", to get no reply was disappointing. I would assume somewhere is a master list of tasks done and tasks to complete and as we have been given that progress report 6 months ago, but still no provisional/estimated/expected release, no progress update apart from "a brief/small interim update" comment?

I don't think it is unfair to ask what the current situation is without hearing words like "we hope" in almost every update. So how is the project going? What is the current v5. 00 build progress (still Alpha textures?), what are the current imported models (working in game) such as the Wellington, which is probably one of the most anticipated of the new aircraft due to the Allied bomber pilot's having waited years for some serious ordnance delivery?

I appreciate this thread was hijacked simply because there was no news and the community were bored.... But it is now May and apart from a Macchi screen grab, yet another month in the baron wasteland of updates has passed and still no release proposal, import updates, progress updates, screen grabs of any of the listed aircraft.... honestly, is there any progress in the last 6 months of note or is it still "working hard, real life, real families, spare time, not a commercial team, etc, etc" which we know..... But that is not an update it is just a continuous statement rolled out when anyone asks for real update news.

So, simply put is there actually anything the team can share as a non interim update to show progress in the last 6-months?

Thanks, MP
    "The needs of the Flight Sim Community outweigh the needs of the one or the few"

6. Dislikes ATAG_Knight disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    328.74 MB

It is also plausible that the team are pushing to get an actual release and as such are not sparing that sort of time to do the full on public updates.
    As was mentioned previously the update is currently undergoing alpha testing, and nearing beta testing, and having said that I don't think there are any concerns that the other aircraft will not be included, otherwise it would have been mentioned.

Either way, I am SUPER excited to start flying that Hurricane IID
    May become my new gal

As always best regards to TFS for all their hard work. Whether the public relations are on point or not, 5.0 has been a massive undertaking! With so many new planes, but it will pay off magnificently!

Best of luck chaps!
    Last edited by ATAG_TCP; May-02-2019 at 04:40.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.25 GB

Quote Originally Posted by Kendy for the State View Post
    Can a moderator please change the name of this thread to "On our way to Cuba" or some such, since it has effectively been hijacked? I see the word "Update" and I get excited and have to check it out, only to find it is all about crappy old cars, in which I have no interest. (I like new cars, by the way).

Isn't Cuba filled with crappy old cars?
    Gigabyte Z390 UD | i7 9700K @3.60GHz | 16.0 GB | Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
    TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pro rudder pedals | TrackIR 5 | TeamSpeak 3.3.2 | TS Notifier 1.6.0h

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    2.38 GB

Okay, so an hour later after my post we get news:
    https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.c...ad.php?t=30833

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12