Thread: updated graphics driver alters bullets trajectoryview crazy but true.

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.63 GB

updated graphics driver alters bullets trajectoryview crazy but true.

Hi,
    Blitz.
    Installed 3DF Zephyr prog for 3D and it said unable to find CUDA card, yet my Nvidia GTX970 is CUDA capable, installed CUDA 10.1 from nvidia it said will overwrite current display driver, so after much printscreening of settings, I install it, I am now driver 418.96 standard when before I was 372.90 (driver type was not a shown entry).

I fly CoD and a 109 and fire mguns but hear them and dont see them, go external and they are there whizzing through air, hop back into cockpit and I can just about see them above top of cowling, ditto cannon.

also cockpit view felt different as soon as I was in it,.

how can a driver alter cockpit and make it that the bullets are not visible at their route in gunsight anymore ?

what is the fix ?

I havent altered the harmonization of their route and it would be wrong if CoD has it right to fiddle that to suit a graphics driver !

I reckon I am going to have to reinstall backup again. thats the 2nd time in one day, all due to 3D progs messing up PC.

Is this a known issue with Nvidia drivers and whats the fix ?

BOBC

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    136.26 MB

Re: updated graphics driver alters bullets trajectoryview crazy but true.

Have you tried clearing your game cache? That usually helps with graphical issues, especially after driver changes.
    Spec: Intel i9 11900k overclocked at 5.3 GHz, Asus Maximus XIII motherboard, 64 GB high speed DDR4 RAM, ROG Strix RTX 4090, M.2 HD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS with center stick and extension, Saitek Pro Combat Rudder Pedals, Track IR 5 or HP Reverb G2, CH Throttle Quadrant, LG UltraGear 48GQ900 monitor.

3. Likes SD_MBen liked this post