Thread: Hello an alle

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    44.13 MB

Red face Hello an alle

If anyone is wondering why I have not been online it is I have cracked a bone in my "joystick hand"! Another week and I should be back online after swelling and pain goes away. I miss the excitement!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Re: Hello an alle

Ouch! Sounds painful, Gerald.

Heal up quick! You’re needed!

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

3. Likes ATAG_Knight liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.58 GB

Hey Gerald, don't be doing things that might cause injury and get in the way of your flying!

I've stopped putting the garbage out, doing laundry, bathing..... you know, the dangerous things.....

Luckily my whiskey glass is small, so no chance of straining anything whilst hoisting it.

Makes you wonder how guys made it back to base with holes in them. And then to mend and go out again. Brave young men for sure.

Hope you heal asap.
    Last edited by farley; Apr-27-2019 at 10:30.
    "If you want to fly, give up everything that weighs you down"......

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.25 GB

Ouch! I wish you a quick recovery. We’ll miss you in the skies.
    This being said, if you have a Thrustmaster, you may want to know that these joysticks are reversible left/right handed...
    If you are right handed, flying with your left hand will give you a good feeling as to how I fly
    Take care and see you soon.
    Gigabyte Z390 UD | i7 9700K @3.60GHz | 16.0 GB | Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
    TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pro rudder pedals | TrackIR 5 | TeamSpeak 3.3.2 | TS Notifier 1.6.0h

6. Likes ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Gerald1013 View Post
    If anyone is wondering why I have not been online it is I have cracked a bone in my "joystick hand"! Another week and I should be back online after swelling and pain goes away. I miss the excitement!
    Oh crumbs...that was all my fault, Gerald! So sorry! I shot you down about two weeks ago and I remember you had particularly hard landing, smack on the Station Latrines at Manston! You're lucky it was only the wrist! Huge apologies and wishing you a speedy recovery and a quick return to duties!

Salute!

8. Likes farley, ATAG_Knight, ATAG_Snapper liked this post