Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BOS questions

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.45 MB

BOS questions

Hi

So I built a new pc and after having this sim for a long long time I finally decided to give it a go over the weekend.

It all runs fine but some noob questions if I may.

Is anything clickable in the cockpit. My mouse seems locked/slaved to views and as I use TIR it does nothing.

109 trim, I have assigned trim nose up/down on the hotas but it doesn't seem to work. Is this a function of set elevator tabs at takeoff and no elevator trim as such? Cant get it to work.

109 Rads, in a quick mission offline I can control my radiators (oil/H20) but online it doesn't work, tried a few servers, I must be missing something here.

Engine health, I'm upsetting the mechanics by popping more than my fair share of engines. I'm a BOS noob so part of the learning curve. Is it time based at a power setting or temperature based that is doing this. I have read the pilot notes so can see the recommendations for power settings/time, but trying to understand what I can push it to.

FOV quick views like in COD, Delete, End, Page Down keys, can't find that setting in BOS, are they there somewhere.

Zoom in out, can you change the speed in an ini file to your taste?

I'm sure I will think of a few more, but any input on the above appreciated.

Thanks
    http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4036&dateline=1382347  940

If it's brown, shoot it down!

2. Likes Erpr.Gr.210_Mölders, QB.Creep liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

Re: BOS questions

Quote Originally Posted by Vlerkies View Post
    Is anything clickable in the cockpit. My mouse seems locked/slaved to views and as I use TIR it does nothing.
    No, BoS public target don't want/need "clickpits".
    An exception is bombsight interface, because is not part of plane 3D, but an overlay screen like map, there is need use mouse click, buttons/keys are not allowed.
    Mouse indeed control camera - if for no other reason for convenience of "mouse pilots".
    But TrackIR work OK, probable matter of binding. Don't remember ... I ending shelving my TrackIR, give me headaches.

109 trim, I have assigned trim nose up/down on the hotas but it doesn't seem to work. Is this a function of set elevator tabs at takeoff and no elevator trim as such? Cant get it to work.
    Assign keys/buttons or an axis (what is an exception for Bf 109, MC202, Ju 52...) for "Adjustable stabilizer axis", not for "Pitch trim up" (and down) - this is for other planes of game, and allow use only buttons/keys.

BTW - For whatever reason Fw 190 use different command names for "trim", is "Adjustable stabilizer up" and "Adjustable stabilizer down".
    But you can use the same keys/buttons/HAT for all this kinds of "trim" adjust.

109 Rads, in a quick mission offline I can control my radiators (oil/H20) but online it doesn't work, tried a few servers, I must be missing something here.
    Probable this servers are in "NORMAL" mode, when "engine aids" are ON and a "virtual co-pilot" control this functions for you.

Engine health, I'm upsetting the mechanics by popping more than my fair share of engines. I'm a BOS noob so part of the learning curve. Is it time based at a power setting or temperature based that is doing this. I have read the pilot notes so can see the recommendations for power settings/time, but trying to understand what I can push it to.
    In Bf 109 the "emergency power" is controlled by throttle lever - like in RL Bf 109 and not a "gamey" WEP button of il-2:46/CloD; and is time based, so don't leave throttle in 100% all time.
    The "Technochat" (that intrusive HUD) give you advice about. In EXPERT mode servers this "aids" is turned off.

FOV quick views like in COD, Delete, End, Page Down keys, can't find that setting in BOS, are they there somewhere.
    Bo'X dont have this settings, after all has "zoom" from day 1 - what 46/CloD don't have, hence need of FOV 30, 60, 90 [~110 in TF CloD]); but you can create an similar setting adjust camera "zoom) speed.

Zoom in out, can you change the speed in an ini file to your taste?
    Adjusting speed in "camera" or "pilot head".
    Last edited by 1lokos; Apr-29-2019 at 11:56.

4. Likes Vlerkies liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.45 MB

Thx 1lokos

Appreciate the clarifications.
    Seems I can only find 'normal' servers around, at least the ones with anyone flying in them.
    http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4036&dateline=1382347  940

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1,002.26 MB

...About the terribly slow speed of the zoom in\out view...

I've found a solution to have it faster, finally ( even if not 100% optimal, I'm still playing with it ).

You need to set the zoom in\out view on a joystick axis and then playing with the axis curves to fine adjust it following your preferences.! Finally fast now!!!

In the game instead set the parameters in this way ( Click on the thunbnail to enlarge the picture. The settings of interest are the ones on the right under Pan camera Mode and the ones at the top ):

view settings.png
    Last edited by Erpr.Gr.210_Mölders; May-03-2019 at 08:00.
    Visit the Robert Mölders Facebook Group ( Left-click on the red link on the left to open the relative page! )
    Visit the Robert Mölders YouTube Channel ( Left-click on the red link on the left to open the relative page! )
    *Important Note: You can also open the Robert Mölders Facebook Group page by clicking directly on my signature image

My PC specs
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit ~ Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz 8MB Cache Quad core
    ASUS ROG STRIX Z270H GAMING Motherboard, Socket 1151 ATX, Dual M.2, USB 3.1 Type-C ~ MSI GeForce GTX 1080 TI Gaming X 11G Graphic Card PCIE 3.0, 11 GB, GDDR5X 352 bit, 11.01 GHz, 1569 MHz
    Samsung MZ-V6E250BW SSD 960 EVO, 250 GB, M.2, NVMe ~ Western Digital WD Caviar Blue 2TB 64MB Cache, WD20EZRZ (64MB Cache) ~ Enermax Liqmax II 240 (ELC-LMR240S-BS)
    Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX RAM 16 GB, 2x8 GB, DDR4, 3000 MHz, CL15 ~ EVGA SuperNOVA GQ PSU 750W ~ NZXT CA-N450W-M1 Case for Gaming PC, Black
    LG 49UK6200PLA TV 49" 4K UltraHD, IPS Display, 4096 x 2160, Active HDR, Multitasking ~ LG 27UD68P Monitor 27" 4K UltraHD LED IPS, 3840 x 2160, AMD FreeSync, Multitasking
    Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Joystick ~ Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle ~ Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals

7. Likes farley, Vlerkies liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    365.25 MB

The two main online servers you will find CloD community pilots in appears to be:

Wings of Liberty - 80+ players. Map shows only your planes position to help as Nav aid, no icons
    Combat box server. - 80+ No icons or aids. “Fullreal”

There is also a “fullreal” Campaign server called “TAU” which is popular. Requires sign up.

Depending on aircraft chosen there are engine management concerns which must be attended to. BOS requires you to setup keymapping for each aircraft/type flown if you want to ensure you have the right settings for your aircraft. Some share these settings.

Important key mapping depending on aircraft chosen

Oil radiator
    Water radiator
    Fuel mixture
    Inlet cowlings(specific aircraft)
    Outlet cowling(specific aircraft)
    Arming bombs/rockets(specific aircraft)
    Dropping or firing bombs/rockets (specific aircraft)
    Tail wheel lock (specific aircraft)

There are different engine management requirements for allied and axis aircraft and even inside one sides various engine types.

Learning on your own can be daunting and your experience so far is the norm.

Check out Requiems YouTube vids on BOS startups etc, it will save you mucho grief.
    Last edited by SIA_Sp00k; May-03-2019 at 02:56.
    https://imgur.com/VCUiXpY

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.45 MB

Thx Molders and Sp00k

Pretty sure I tried Wings of Liberty and Combat bo.
    My CEM works offline with the keybindings I have for oil and H2O rads, just no input online, I'll have another crack at it on the weekend again

10. Likes Erpr.Gr.210_Mölders, SIA_Sp00k liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    365.25 MB

May be a game quirk. I didn’t encounter issues in the reverse, multiplayer to offline. Maybe a result of the individual aircraft setup requirement.

5 mins from the Red Arrows, 1 min from a good pub.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

Hello Vlerkies

109 Fs onwards, 190A3 D9 and Spit Ix have automatic rads requiring no input unless you want to get the nth extra bit of performance. There are key binds to switch into manual mode. They all start in auto i think. The standards timer set up is Continious unlimited, Combat power 30 Mins, Emergency power 90 seconds but some aircraft buck this trend (the K4 and D9 can go flat out for 10 mins using MW50 for instance but mesing about half heartely on the throttlein the upper range will kill em faster (<82% or 100% and nothing inbetween). A lot of early russian stuff can run flat out in continuous but you need to watch the temps and ease off the mixture (or increase it to get into the 90 second boost mode).

It is posible to damage engines if you throttle up too quickly into emergency power especially on take off. The later 109s will blow if you exceed combat power on take off before you are halfway down the runway for sure.

An non auto prop aircraft's RPM limiters/prop pitch and throttle can be assigned to a single axis. You loose some flexibility but the game is set up (for the most part) so that throttle and RPM/pitch settings can be matched to acheive the three modes of continuous, combat and emergency easily just using the throttle (a bit gamey but so it drinking beer and eating pringles whilst you strafe trains).

The overall key bindings are designed so that it is possible to assign common controls to all the aircraft (for instance oil/water becomes inlet/outlets) but it can become more problematic on stuff like the LA5 and P47 where you have, inlet, outlet and oil and this will either need an additional axis or buttons or some use of Ctrl/alt/shift keys to separate out the oil or outlet. It lacks the flexibility of Clod in terms of indiviual curves but it isnt too bad and it (for the most part) cleverly thought out.

Wings of Laggerty is the most populated server but it dont make it good. Few dogfights occur without warping.

Combat box concetrates on the recreation of Western Front scenarios using the existing eastern front maps and is a bit muddled in terms of aircraft selection in the absence of the full Boddenplatte set and map but its fun especially given its creators have no run away from heavy cloud which forces the action down low. Its Full Real so you will get Techno read outs but no tips and no GPS. The only US based server at present.

Knight of the Air (KOTA) is another popular server based in Europe (It di used to restrict GPS off to just weekends although im not sure if sthis has gone 100% no GPS now - im a follower not a leader - i dont need no stinkin maps!! ). Missions can be over very quickly on some maps if there is a determined effort by one side as the flight to target can be short.

Tactical Air War (TAW) is the only true rolling campaign server and it runs every coouple of months for a month or so. TBH It brings out the worst of the BOX online community in terms of over competitness, team stacking, server camping and all out whinining. The general state of play goes like this - Axis dominates the early maps until the VVS get better aircraft then their interest wains until the allies win the final map. More fighting occurs in the forum than in the server. Joining the server in Euro prime can also be problematic as its popular and many teams will "camp" in there to take up slots even if they are not flying. Last round there was a limit of 45 to any one side which lead to 45 axis flyers, 10 axis campers (or more usually people joining, hopping in a 109 then being kicked but still taking up a server slot) and 29 slots available for the VVS that still didnt end up being taken. Can be enjoyable but can also be an excercie in frustration as you race to one of the few targets only to find some lone wolfer has beat you to it, killed all the good stuff and left you with the flak whilst getting bounced by 50 109s with not a single yak in sight and the target still not destroyed. It can also be a frustrating experience watching people loose aircraft after aircraft on lone wolfing suicide mission until your side looses only because youve run out of them. The server has alos become the playground of a couple of herberts who a clearly "gaming" the system which can leave a bad taste. ER.....other than that its fine!

Kuban is the easiest to learn Navigation (by that i mean learn BOS navigation in terms of becoming familiar with how stuff on the map looks like out of the window), Staligrad is usually ok but Moscow can be challenging, especially in winter.

Turning Sharpness ON, Landscape filter to "Blurred", gamma to 0.8 (or lower if you want to mess with the startup config) and cutting the AA to X2 can really help with spotting without too much nastyness.

Finally ground handling can be a little challenging but there is nothing that is so hard and certainly not as hard as some make out in the BOS forums and nowhere near as challenging as DCS.

Kind Regards

BOO
    My Rig: Samsung 40" TV, 5600X on Air, RTX3080 FE, 32GB Gskill Neo 3600 CL16 RAM, M2 Gen 4 Drives, Corsair RM850X PSU, MFG Crosswinds, TM WH Throttle, Virpil Mongoose T50CM w/100mm extension, TIR5, EDtracker pro.

" Better a thorn on the outside than a prick on the inside"

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    365.25 MB

I don’t find much lag in wings of liberty at all Boo. May be a TZ. Thing as I don’t come across to many of the issues you mention. The numbers game is sim immortal and effects all sims. I have seen and the TWC do it often, whole squadron groups moving to the lesser numerical side. Of course, this can also reverse the same problem.

Haven’t flown a lot of TAW. Probably won’t if what your suggesting occurs is present.

Be interested to know how many fly with VR in there from our community as this to can be a game changer in terms of server/map enjoyment.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1,002.26 MB

Quote Originally Posted by TWC_Sp00k View Post
    I don’t find much lag in wings of liberty at all Boo.
    The same here fortunately.

Be interested to know how many fly with VR in there from our community as this to can be a game changer in terms of server/map enjoyment.
    This is a pretty interesting argument and under certain aspects very strange, almost funny. Everyone is asking nowadays for the VR support reporting that they can't live without it, then, at least reading the various forums available around, a large number of VR user report that they can't spot contacts with it and they return to the standard way of playing. Sometimes community members seems to have very strange ways of acting\thinking...
    Visit the Robert Mölders Facebook Group ( Left-click on the red link on the left to open the relative page! )
    Visit the Robert Mölders YouTube Channel ( Left-click on the red link on the left to open the relative page! )
    *Important Note: You can also open the Robert Mölders Facebook Group page by clicking directly on my signature image

My PC specs
    ASUS ROG STRIX Z270H GAMING Motherboard, Socket 1151 ATX, Dual M.2, USB 3.1 Type-C ~ MSI GeForce GTX 1080 TI Gaming X 11G Graphic Card PCIE 3.0, 11 GB, GDDR5X 352 bit, 11.01 GHz, 1569 MHz
    Samsung MZ-V6E250BW SSD 960 EVO, 250 GB, M.2, NVMe ~ Western Digital WD Caviar Blue 2TB 64MB Cache, WD20EZRZ (64MB Cache) ~ Enermax Liqmax II 240 (ELC-LMR240S-BS)
    Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX RAM 16 GB, 2x8 GB, DDR4, 3000 MHz, CL15 ~ EVGA SuperNOVA GQ PSU 750W ~ NZXT CA-N450W-M1 Case for Gaming PC, Black
    LG 49UK6200PLA TV 49" 4K UltraHD, IPS Display, 4096 x 2160, Active HDR, Multitasking ~ LG 27UD68P Monitor 27" 4K UltraHD LED IPS, 3840 x 2160, AMD FreeSync, Multitasking
    Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Joystick ~ Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle ~ Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals

15. Likes SIA_Sp00k liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    365.25 MB

Quote Originally Posted by SKG 210_Mölders View Post
    This is a pretty interesting argument and under certain aspects very strange, almost funny. Everyone is asking nowadays for the VR support reporting that they can't live without it, then, at least reading the various forums available around, a large number of VR user report that they can't spot contacts with it and they return to the standard way of playing. Sometimes community members seems to have very strange ways of acting\thinking...
    Well, I am a new player to VR in BOS and I cant see out the rear of my aircraft (tho there is a way) and I have problems ID'ing aircraft at distance (again, there are ways to improve) and it made me feel ill for 3 days flying lol (only time will heal)

Yet, I cannot foreseeably see myself ever going back voluntarily to any 2D flying sim. 2D is like cardboard shapes to me in comparison. The immersion of feeling like you are actually in that aircraft and fighting others is beyond me to describe in words. I love it. So I die at lot more than I used to but when I score a kill it feels 10 times more satisfying. Again, hard to describe but the difference between VR and 2D is galaxies apart. Havent tried it in DCS, (reportedly better) but I was never huge into DCS. Tho now with VR, those jets seem a little more appealing. Everything in game becomes alive and you feel like a lizard loving hippy because you appreciate the small things like trees again.

Anyway, there are workarounds to the problems above. Other TWC are using them, some like me are content until we change also. Ill catch up this weekend hopefully but initial drawbacks aside, VR is an enormously attractive drawcard and one I certainly did not fully appreciated until I was actually using it. Its flight sim heroin.

17. Likes Erpr.Gr.210_Mölders, farley, Pans liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1,002.26 MB

Sooner or later I have to try them...my only fear is to destroy everything on the desk using the VR goggles

My PC specs

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    365.25 MB

Last night I was in a VR game called "Ocean Rift". While trying to pat a friendly Manatee on the stomach, I turned to my right to look at a sea turtle going by and all I saw was mouth and teeth coming at me at a 1000 miles an hour. Great White!

I nearly smashed the hand controller through the screen and fell off the chair trying to get away from it LOL.

5 mins from the Red Arrows, 1 min from a good pub.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

We have a good number of VR flyers in SCG. Most, have stuck with VR in BOS and, using the tweaks and mods allowed have no real issue spotting, and fly competatively. In fact the awful view out of the 190 in 2D is reported to be vastly improved in VR.

The big thing in VR does appear to be the general "faffage". Our VR guru Fenris puts it simply as this - "This is a way - but only one way" and whilst some players seem to get on fine, other have regualr little issues when starting the game.

For us er more mature players, the 1:1 head movement ratio is not to be underestimated i would imagine when looking over your shoulder. Fortunately i have a foolproof way of avoiding this neck strain.......and thats not having the £3000 it would take for me to upgrade to any form of worthwhile VR.
    My Rig: Samsung 40" TV, 5600X on Air, RTX3080 FE, 32GB Gskill Neo 3600 CL16 RAM, M2 Gen 4 Drives, Corsair RM850X PSU, MFG Crosswinds, TM WH Throttle, Virpil Mongoose T50CM w/100mm extension, TIR5, EDtracker pro.

" Better a thorn on the outside than a prick on the inside"

21. Likes Erpr.Gr.210_Mölders liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1,002.26 MB

Just some curiosities...While using the VR googles do you have still to use track IR in conjunction with them or it's something that the goggles does too by " standard " so no need to use track IR anymore? How do you use the stick, throttle, keyboard, etc while wearing them?
    Last edited by Erpr.Gr.210_Mölders; May-08-2019 at 14:12.

My PC specs

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

You don't need track IR, just move head for look around, with VR you are "inside" the aircraft. A good neck exercise.

In DCS "clickpits" activate commands with mouse is not problem, but for you use the switches and buttons in you (physical) throttle need a good memory of their position, tactile feedback.
    Last edited by 1lokos; May-08-2019 at 14:58.

Veteran Combat pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Well, I am a new player to VR in BOS and I cant see out the rear of my aircraft (tho there is a way) and I have problems ID'ing aircraft at distance (again, there are ways to improve) and it made me feel ill for 3 days flying lol (only time will heal)

Yet, I cannot foreseeably see myself ever going back voluntarily to any 2D flying sim. 2D is like cardboard shapes to me in comparison. The immersion of feeling like you are actually in that aircraft and fighting others is beyond me to describe in words. I love it. So I die at lot more than I used to but when I score a kill it feels 10 times more satisfying. Again, hard to describe but the difference between VR and 2D is galaxies apart. Havent tried it in DCS, (reportedly better) but I was never huge into DCS. Tho now with VR, those jets seem a little more appealing. Everything in game becomes alive and you feel like a lizard loving hippy because you appreciate the small things like trees again.

Anyway, there are workarounds to the problems above. Other TWC are using them, some like me are content until we change also. Ill catch up this weekend hopefully but initial drawbacks aside, VR is an enormously attractive drawcard and one I certainly did not fully appreciated until I was actually using it. Its flight sim heroin.
    Agree with all the above 100 per cent.

25. Likes Erpr.Gr.210_Mölders liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1,002.26 MB

This is far beyond cool! Thanks everyone for your feedbacks!

What are actually the best\suggested\suitable VR googles? ( In particular referred to BoS )

What's the resolution of the VR goggles?

Are my PC specs enough to run the game with them? ( See my PC specs below my signature )
    Last edited by Erpr.Gr.210_Mölders; May-08-2019 at 15:40.

My PC specs

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    365.25 MB

Your system specs appear fine. Steam also has a VR test program which will benchmark your system and tell you if there’s a bottleneck and whether or not your rig is suited in its current fit out to run VR. Looking at your specs, I don’t think you will have an issue.

I am hesitant to advise you as to the “best” VR system. I would say, stay away for smart phone VR. I would first determine what you want to use VR primarily for.

Flight sims, movies, other games, sitting down or standing up, whether or not you normally use glasses or not. Whether you want to keep that expensive headset you may love, will it work with the VR unit your looking at? Does it have an inbuilt mic, what’s its audio like, what POV and resolution will you get. What effect screendoor effect has? How much money are you willing to throw down? How heavy is the headset, will you get headaches etc

All of which can be seemingly overwhelming when your deciding on which VR unit to get. The good news is there are multitudes of good reviews and information, good and bad on YouTube. The flying community is using VR extensively so DCS, BOS, XPlane and others have a lot of pilots who can advise of pitfalls and pleasures with it.

It should be chief to remember that VR is not perfect. The immersion it offers can blind you to the compromises you may have to accept at least initially against 2D pilots who may spot better, have a better rear view etc. I am fairly confident once you get VR tho, you will accept those compromises willing ( with the right system)

I and other TWC with VR are primarily using the Samsung Odyssey + VR unit ( 3 have it with another 3 looking at it) we may have one splitter with a vive or rift. There are a growing number of brands available and more coming.

I am flying The SO+ At max resolution in BOS (2560? X ?) in Ultra graphic mode and it is smooth as silk. I have a similar system to you. My text is clear, gauges easy to read etc. the camera sensors are inbuilt into the goggles so don’t have to face about setting that up. Screendoor is non existent to me ( maybe it’s there but I’m not seeing it) contact identification at distance can be an issue in a sim like BOS where enemy presence is not always obvious.

Some pilots report Vives resolution is higher, others love the rift as all they will ever need.

My advice is to do some research on it with the reviews. Be careful of just following pilot advice or experiences as some are plain wrong or written before fixes were applied.

I’d your primarily doing flight sims, now and future, focus on those reviews. Not all game types are the same in VR

The only sure thing is you won’t regret it
    Last edited by SIA_Sp00k; May-09-2019 at 03:47.

28. Likes Erpr.Gr.210_Mölders, QB.Creep liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    205.55 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Vlerkies View Post
    Hi

So I built a new pc and after having this sim for a long long time I finally decided to give it a go over the weekend.
    Hey Vlerkies! I am way late to the party on this thread, but just wanted to offer up TWC comms on Discord if you’re interested in flying with us. I would also recommend checking out other Discord channels for BoX - There are quite a few. Hope to see you in-game!

https://discord.gg/YZpbhFD

30. Likes Vlerkies liked this post
    Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    256.59 MB

Hello to everyone.today bos start.I have a problem alone.camera zoom just the head of the pilot.Is there any other solution.this way it's very slow.if you help me i will be very happy.

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    256.59 MB

hello everyone.with la 5 taxi ,landing. take off I want to work.but quıkmıssıons starts in the air.How can I start airport.I will be very happy if you can help.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    818.69 MB

Select single plane icon on map then where you select plane at the bottom of window you can select parked.
    There's something good waitin' down this road
    I'm pickin' up whatever's mine.
    "Tom Petty...Runnin' Down A Dream...Full Moon Fever"

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

Quote Originally Posted by ekoksk View Post
    HI have a problem alone.camera zoom just the head of the pilot.
    You mean the adjust with PageUp/PageDown keys?

If is, this just adjust pilot "head" position inside cockpit, that allow save custom positions, adjusting and Pressing F10 - so don't press this keys never, unless you know what are doing, or better remap for Alt+F10.

The (gamey) zoom is Camera adjust, by default in (keypad) key_add/key_subtract, you can adjust the speed playing with camera Inertia, etc. slider.

Since each command of GB (Bo'X') allow set up to three keys/buttons combinations, add for example, HAT UP/HAT DOW for adjust (if use Headtrack for POV control).

...quıkmıssıons starts in the air.How can I start airport.
    When select a Quick Mission, look at end of the menu at left in what select the aircraft, here you can change mission for

Runaway - plane spawn on runway, engine on, warmed-up.
    Parked- Plane spawn on parking position, engines off.

BTW - Now (v. 3.101) if are not using engines "aids" (Engine Auto Control, Throttle Auto Limit, Cruise Control...) for cold start of engines you need set Mixture and RPM (in planes that are available) in Rich and Fine respectively, then press "E".
    Last edited by 1lokos; Aug-23-2019 at 16:38.

35. Likes ATAG_Vampire liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    116.63 MB

Here's how to do that, ekoksk:

Quick Mission Options.JPG

Quick Mission Options2.JPG

Have fun!

37. Likes ATAG_Vampire liked this post
    Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    256.59 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Scones View Post
    Here's how to do that, ekoksk:

Quick Mission Options.JPG

Quick Mission Options2.JPG

Have fun!
    very very thank you super it was

39. Likes ATAG_Scones liked this post
    Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    256.59 MB

Hello to everyone.After installing the game from steam given a strange username.I can not change.help Please.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

Edit your profile in Steam > Settings, adding you preferred nickname and removing others that Steam pick from game.

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    256.59 MB

hello everyone.fw 190 a3 I choose 180 weapon modifications but ammo my indicator is not full.full of videos I watched.I have a detail I haven't seen.

Veteran Combat pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by ekoksk View Post

hello everyone.fw 190 a3 I choose 180 weapon modifications but ammo my indicator is not full.full of videos I watched.I have a detail I haven't seen.
    Hello ekoksk. The ammo indicator in the fw only shows you the ammo count for the two cannons in the wings and the two machine guns in the nose.

When you choose 180 weapon mod you are selecting two extra wing mounted cannon with 90 rounds each. There is no ammo indicator for these extra guns.

44. Likes ekoksk, ATAG_Snapper liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast