Thread: hiya

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    433.78 MB

hiya

having trouble connectin to patch site any ideas plz?

2. Likes ATAG_Highseas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    207.95 MB

Re: hiya

Hi biggles 1666,

it`s not necessary anymore to download Team Fusion Patches manually. Team Fusions updates are done now via Steam. If you have Cliffs of Dover in your Steam library, it should be possible to get the latest patch (4.55) via Steam by right clicking on IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover. Under properties / updates it should be possible to start the steam download process. Hope it works.

Welcome to the Forum. Have fun with the latest patch

Twin

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    212.17 MB

Hi Biggles, and Welcome.

As twin has already said, no need to install patches now. Cliffs of Dover Blitz is the latest version that we are all using.

Good luck with the install, and I hope it's not too long before you consider joining us online.

Check out the beginners guide on this forum, there is a whole host of information there to help you to get started with the sim, and if you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask either here on this forum or better still via TeamSpeak

Intel i5-2500 CPU @3.30GHZ Quad core , NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti , 8GB RAM , Windows 10 pro 64-Bit, ASUS VS 278 27" Monitor , Microsoft Sidewinder 2 Joystick

Saitek pro Flight Yoke, quadrant and rudder pedals

PS3 eye Head Tracker using Trackhat software. Secondary Head Tracker , Ed Tracker

5. Likes ATAG_Highseas, ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

Hi Biggles......I can't tell you what a thrill it is to have a real aviation 'legend' join us in Cliffs of Dover! And to think I thought you'd died at the end of 'Biggles' of the Camel Squadron!' I should have guessed you outwit the olde Bosche!

Welcome to Cliffs. We 'spoke' briefly on 'in game' chat this evening and it was great to see that you are 'up and running.' The next big leap forward for you would be to download Team Speak...the program/software that enables us all to talk (and banter) with each other! It's great fun (and free to download!) and you will be inundated with new friends before you can say:

'Good God, Sir! Is that a hun machine in those clouds? Let's go give him the old 'one-two!'

You can find out more about nearly everything within this Forum but some info on Team Speak is here:

https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.c...read.php?t=732

Have fun! Do post any problems here and somebody will come along and sort you out. Best of luck and see you in the air! Salute!
    Last edited by ATAG_Marlow; May-11-2019 at 12:40.

7. Likes ATAG_Pattle, ATAG_Highseas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    374.72 MB

Great to have you here mate.

Get stuck in and have fun

Pattle

9. Likes ATAG_Highseas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Marlow View Post
    Hi Biggles......I can't tell you what a thrill it is to have a real aviation 'legend'
    I shall see your inverted commas style (and yet still lower case) 'legend'.......

and raise you... an upper case, same font size (and yet slightly emboldened and square bracketed):

[LEGEND]

The table is open gentlemen.

Place your bets.

- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO - i9-13900k - ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 5600MHz -
    - CORSAIR 1200w HX Series PSU - Corsair H100x Hydro Series CPU Cooler -
    - Big Screen Beyond -

- Virpil T50 Mongoos Flight Stick -
    - TM Warthog Throttle -
    - Slaw Device 109 Cam Rudder Pedals -

Highseas Peripherals
    - Engine Switch Panel - Munitions Switch Panel - Throttle Quadrant Trim Box - Helicopter Collective - Analogue Brake Lever -

Operated by a 1972 Standard Issue Talking Monkey

11. Likes ATAG_Marlow liked this post