I'm curious about WOTR, but I do have a number of questions. I apologise if any of these questions are covered on the WOTR website and I have just missed the information.

Does WOTR still have an actual dependency on CFS3 beyond licencing?

Story time: One of the things that put me off WOFF many moons ago was that, besides what seemed like an exorbitant cost for a mod (didn't it used to be about $60 or $80, or am I just imagining things?), it required an install of Combat Flight Simulator 3 but I could never get it to start on my PC at the time, so I never wanted to risk taking the plunge with WOFF. I see that times have changed and the requirements for both WOFF and WOTR now say: "It is not needed to physically install it, but please make sure you own a copy." If the game is not required to be installed, or even the disc in the drive, how does it check you have a copy?

Are the problems mapping VKB joysticks fully sorted out?

How is the current state of the game? It's obviously still a work in progress, so is there any firm idea of what other flyable aircraft will be added to the base game?

Is there a full campaign mode for both RAF and Luftwaffe?

Again, sorry for all the questions, but if someone has the answers then maybe they'll also be useful for others to see here.

Cheers,

Pans