Thread: Salut!

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    419.7 KB

Salut!

Hi all,

Been hanging around the forums for years, finally decided to register and say hello.
    So....hello.
    South African in New Zealand, been playing sims for many years. Interested in anything that goes vrooom, booom, or zooom. Which means, cars, bikes, planes, boats, weapons you name it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.25 GB

Re: Salut!

Quote Originally Posted by muzashi1963 View Post
    Hi all,

Been hanging around the forums for years, finally decided to register and say hello.
    So....hello.
    South African in New Zealand, been playing sims for many years. Interested in anything that goes vrooom, booom, or zooom. Which means, cars, bikes, planes, boats, weapons you name it.

Good decision
    Welcome, and do not hesitate to ask for help (or since I see you are a veteran simmer share your experience with others)
    See you in the skies
    Gigabyte Z390 UD | i7 9700K @3.60GHz | 16.0 GB | Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
    TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pro rudder pedals | TrackIR 5 | TeamSpeak 3.3.2 | TS Notifier 1.6.0h

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    119.00 MB

Hi muzashi1963

Welcome to CLoD and what a time to say hello . New improvements coming online and a new version around the corner so you've picked a great time to drop in .

Hope to see you soon .

"Rules are put in place for the guidance of the wise and the obedience of fools" - J W Thomas

Intel i7-6700k 4.00GHz , 850w PSU , GeForce GTX 1080ti 11GB GPU , 16GB RAM , Acer Predator Z35p Monitor , TrackIR5 , Thrustmaster Warthog H.O.T.A.S , MGF Crosswind Rudder Pedals .

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    116.63 MB

Hello, muzashi1963

Welcome to the ATAG forums and servers.

See you in the skies.

5. Likes ATAG_Knight, ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    226.63 MB

Welcome aboard from the guys at TWC also sir hope to see you in the skies soon.
    now fire up teamspeak and get to know us all

TWC Teamspeak is at address twc.teamspeak3.com
    i7 2700 ,32 gigs, 4 ssd's ,1 7200rpm 2terabyte,1 samsung 55 display,2 mfd's,EDTRACKER,Warthog ,X55 stick, 7inch liliput monitor in mfd's 21 I-inc secondary display for instruments using virtual cockpit
    [*]iustus facere unus[*] JUST MAKE ONE ( FATAL ERROR) Commander TWC http://twcpilots.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    328.74 MB

Welcome Muzashi!

Hopefully you enjoy both Cliffs and the ATAG forums (as I am sure you will )
    We are already getting started on having some online events for people to take part in over TS etc, and with 5.0 on the way we have a lot of gasoline next to the match so to speak

Have fun flying and many of us will see you in the skies

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    419.7 KB

Smile Re: Salut!

Thanks for the warm welcome/s dudes (and perhaps dudettes).
    Also, please bear with me. Even though I have been playing sims for many years, and have owned CLoD for approx 4 years, I only recently picked it up again and started playing, mainly due to how bad (cough: cr@p) it was originally. It is only thanks to TF and their patches that it is worth playing now.
    I haven't played any flight sims bar IL2 1946 (BAT) and DCS(which frustrated me a little) since CFS3, so I got some catching up to do.
    So if I act noobish on the server, it is because I am.
    Cheers
    muz
    Last edited by muzashi1963; Jun-11-2019 at 02:22.

9. Likes ATAG_Noofy, ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    280.96 MB

Quote Originally Posted by muzashi1963 View Post
    Thanks for the warm welcome/s dudes (and perhaps dudettes).
    Also, please bear with me. Even though I have been playing sims for many years, and have owned CLoD for approx 4 years, I only recently picked it up again and started playing, mainly due to how bad (cough: cr@p) it was originally. It is only thanks to TF and their patches that it is worth playing now.
    I haven't played any flight sims bar IL2 1946 (BAT) and DCS(which frustrated me a little) since CFS3, so I got some catching up to do.
    So if I act noobish on the server, it is because I am.
    Cheers
    muz
    It's not easy, that's for sure.
    But that's why it is so much fun

The very best thing you can do is to get TeamSpeak hop on Multiplayer and you will find lots of guys willing to team up with you.
    Especially on ATAG server it is adviseble not to fly alone, even for experienced pilots.

11. Likes ATAG_Vampire, ATAG_Snapper liked this post