Thread: Hello

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    331.6 KB

Hello

... passionate for a few years of simulated flight, CLOUD enthusiastic, I wish I could improve, availing myself of the help of the ATAG instructors ... I don't know the English language and this is a serious limitation, but I hope to compensate with the commitment and the determination! ... for now, a greeting to all of you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.25 GB

Re: Hello

Quote Originally Posted by Gatto Pardo 23 View Post
    ... passionate for a few years of simulated flight, CLOUD enthusiastic, I wish I could improve, availing myself of the help of the ATAG instructors ... I don't know the English language and this is a serious limitation, but I hope to compensate with the commitment and the determination! ... for now, a greeting to all of you!
    non devi parlare inglese per imparare su CLOD...
    Gigabyte Z390 UD | i7 9700K @3.60GHz | 16.0 GB | Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
    TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pro rudder pedals | TrackIR 5 | TeamSpeak 3.3.2 | TS Notifier 1.6.0h

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    331.6 KB

... I am a fifty-five-year-old "boy" who has not yet lost the habit of playing. The simulated flight gives me the opportunity to learn, having fun, something new ...
    My job is hospital nurse (cardiology department) ... shiftworker, ... and I still like it after thirty years, ...
    Age no longer allows me to dedicate myself to climbing in the environment, but the chair and my computer for the game are still within my reach!

Manual Creation Group ATAG_Vampire's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.88 MB

... I am a fifty-five-year-old "boy" who has not yet lost the habit of playing. The simulated flight gives me the opportunity to learn, having fun, something new ...
    My job is hospital nurse (cardiology department) ... shiftworker, ... and I still like it after thirty years, ...
    Age no longer allows me to dedicate myself to climbing in the environment, but the chair and my computer for the game are still within my reach!
    Hello Gatto,

Welcome to the ATAG forum and this awesome community of ours.

We are all 'boys' here (apart from some girls!) and age is not a problem (66 year old 'boy' here).

What is important is an interest in combat flight sims and Cliffs of Dover in particular.

If you have any questions/problems you want to ask about just as Post in this forum or jump into the ATAG channel on Teamspeak and ask there.

Hope to see you online soon.

"A nation that forgets its past has no future." - Winston Churchill

My Rig: CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quard -Core Processor, Motherboard: Asus ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO ALPHA ATX LGA1151, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (4x 8GB) DDR4- 3000
    Video Card:ASUS ROG STRIX RTX2080ti 11GB OS: Windows 10 Pro

Joystick: Virpil T50 Base with T50 Mongoose stick Throttle: Virpil T50 VPC HOTAS Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG348Q Ultawide Rudder Pedals: Slaw Device RF DORA

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.25 GB

Well, you’ve come to the right place.
    I’ve seen you flying the G50 online, and doing quite well
    Do not hesitate to join us on TeamSpeak any time.
    One thing you should be warned about though: a dogfight in a G50 can be as demanding or more than a climb of the Everest... (ok, the Monte Bianco)
    Gigabyte Z390 UD | i7 9700K @3.60GHz | 16.0 GB | Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
    TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pro rudder pedals | TrackIR 5 | TeamSpeak 3.3.2 | TS Notifier 1.6.0h

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

hey Gatto,

the 119th always enjoyed our fights and the LoL's!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

Hey, Gatto........DELIGHTED that you came to say 'hello' and have joined the Forum. Excellent!

We have fought together many, many times! Sometimes I win...often you win but I have always thought of you as a very good pilot, somebody who must not be underestimated and is very determined! It is fantastic to have you in our Community. As Vampire has already said we are all boys here....boys who love aviation and history. I myself am a 62 year old 'boy!' I hope you will be able to join us on Team Speak soon. If you listen hard your English will soon be as good as ours...but our Italian will still be rubbish! Good luck and I look forward to seeing you in our Cliff Skies.......in front of me! Salute!

Ehi, Gatto ........ DELIZIATO che sei venuto a dire "ciao" e ti sei iscritto al Forum. Eccellente!

Abbiamo combattuto insieme molte, molte volte! A volte vince ... spesso vinci, ma ho sempre pensato a te come un ottimo pilota, qualcuno che non deve essere sottovalutato ed è molto determinato! È fantastico averti nella nostra comunità. Come Vampire ha già detto che siamo tutti ragazzi qui .... ragazzi che amano l'aviazione e la storia. Io stesso sono un "ragazzo" di 62 anni! Spero che tu possa unirti a noi in Team Speak presto. Se ascolti duro il tuo inglese sarà presto buono come il nostro ... ma il nostro italiano sarà ancora spazzatura! Buona fortuna e non vedo l'ora di vederti nei nostri Cieli di Cliff ....... di fronte a me! Saluto!
    Scusa per la brutta traduzione!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    116.63 MB

Welcome to the ATAG forums, Gatto

We are all passionate about Clod here so make yourself at home and ask for help if you need it. The best way to do so is through TeamSpeak. But, if you prefer, you could just post your questions here on the forums.

See you in the skies!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    16.39 MB

Hello Young Man!

Good to see You in the forum too

Intel 6Core i7 coffee lake 8700k delidded@4.8ghz1,225v. is-60cpu cooler. msiz370 gaming pro carbon ac itx hk.Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080ti 11gb palit w. custom cooling.
    16gb 3200mhz lpx ram. Corsair sfx 600w gold psu. Samsung 960 evo 512gb m2 nvme+250gb ssd. Samsung c32f391. Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog+VKB T-Rudder Pedals

10. Likes DRock, ATAG_Scones, ATAG_Lord Wukits liked this post
    Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    331.6 KB

... happy with the welcome received and the encouragement, I sincerely thank you all!
    ... see you very soon !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    119.00 MB

... happy with the welcome received and the encouragement, I sincerely thank you all!
    ... see you very soon !!!
    Hi Gatto Pardo

Great to meet you on DD server the other evening . Good flying and shooting sir , more of the same please

"Rules are put in place for the guidance of the wise and the obedience of fools" - J W Thomas

Intel i7-6700k 4.00GHz , 850w PSU , GeForce GTX 1080ti 11GB GPU , 16GB RAM , Acer Predator Z35p Monitor , TrackIR5 , Thrustmaster Warthog H.O.T.A.S , MGF Crosswind Rudder Pedals .

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    331.6 KB

... ... also pleased me to meet you, ATAG_Knight, I apologize right now if I missed something, ...

... place here information about my system:
    CPU intel i7-6700K (4.00 GHz)
    Window 10 (64 bit)
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti
    Sidewinder FF2, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder pedals, Saitek Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant
    ROG Swift Curved Gaming Monitor PG348

14. Likes ATAG_Knight liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    212.17 MB

Hi Gatto, and welcome to the community.

Glad to hear that you are getting stuck into the action. Maybe we will meet in the virtual skies sometime, but if you are flying a G50 I will be keeping my distance.

Those machines are a menace!!!

Intel i5-2500 CPU @3.30GHZ Quad core , NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti , 8GB RAM , Windows 10 pro 64-Bit, ASUS VS 278 27" Monitor , Microsoft Sidewinder 2 Joystick

Saitek pro Flight Yoke, quadrant and rudder pedals

PS3 eye Head Tracker using Trackhat software. Secondary Head Tracker , Ed Tracker

16. Likes ATAG_Knight liked this post
    Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    51.57 MB

Hi yall ! Just bought CLOD ,taken me about 5 days to get it all up and running. Looking forward to playing it. I enjoyed a lot of European Air War and B17 2 the mighty Eighth back in the day. Thanks to everyone here for the info in the forums- helped me get dynamic campaign installed, keys mapped and graphics tweaked! Tally ho!

18. Likes ATAG_Highseas, farley liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

You are gonna love it!

- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO - i9-13900k - ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 5600MHz -
    - CORSAIR 1200w HX Series PSU - Corsair H100x Hydro Series CPU Cooler -
    - Big Screen Beyond -

- Virpil T50 Mongoos Flight Stick -
    - TM Warthog Throttle -
    - Slaw Device 109 Cam Rudder Pedals -

Highseas Peripherals
    - Engine Switch Panel - Munitions Switch Panel - Throttle Quadrant Trim Box - Helicopter Collective - Analogue Brake Lever -

Operated by a 1972 Standard Issue Talking Monkey