Thread: Servers desappeared

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    171.6 KB

Servers desappeared

Good morning.
    I have no idea why, by more than one month (may be since I received from Steam version 4.55) almost all servers desappeared from the availability list and choices list. ATAG, War Birds of Prey, TWC Mission srver and many others are not any more available, As said by about one month , only TWC Campaign, TWC Training and Danger Dogz are available. Where are all the other servers? What's wrong with my PC? or with me? Or there is sometning in the system? Please advise.
    Thank you in advance for the support.
    Last edited by ilario38; Jun-27-2019 at 03:52.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    108.53 MB

Re: Servers desappeared

Firstly, u have created this thread in the IL2 1946 section. Would have been better posted to the "Technical corner".

To fix your problem u could try a DNS flush https://support.4it.com.au/article/f...ns-windows-10/
    System specs:
    Gaming laptop: Metabox P750ZM, CPU Intel i7-4790K @ 4GHz, GTX 980m with 8Gb DDR5 VRAM, 16Gb Dual channel DDR3 RAM, 2 x Samsung EVO 840 500Gb SSDs, Win10 Home 64bit.

Gaming PC: MSI PRO Z690 WIFI DDR5 mobo, Intel i5 12600KF cpu, 32Gb Corsair DDR5 5200Mhz RAM, Samsung 980 Pro 1 TB M2 SSD, Corsair 850w psu, MSI RTX 3070 8GB vram vid card, Windows 10 Home 64bit.

3. Likes ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Torian View Post
    Firstly, u have created this thread in the IL2 1946 section. Would have been better posted to the "Technical corner".
    Good catch.

Thread moved to where it should get better exposure. Hopefully a solution will soon come to hand. Ilario, please let us know if you tried Torian’s suggestion of the DNS flush, and if so whether it worked to solve the problem.

Good luck!

Snapper

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

5. Likes ATAG_Torian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    171.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Torian View Post

To fix your problem u could try a DNS flush https://support.4it.com.au/article/f...ns-windows-10/
    THANKS for your help. One hour ago with the help of an expert (I am not) I followed your instructions. Computer restarted but unfortunately NO CHANGES. I also tried to update the list but nothing changed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    171.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Snapper View Post
    Good catch.

Thread moved to where it should get better exposure. Hopefully a solution will soon come to hand. Ilario, please let us know if you tried Torian’s suggestion of the DNS flush, and if so whether it worked to solve the problem.

Good luck!

Snapper
    Thanks for the help. About one hour ago with the help of an expert friend, I applied the advices of Troian (DNS Flush), but unfortunately NO CHANGES.
    Any other suggestion?
    By the way, I have an other problem related to CloD crashes which is harassing me by about 2 MONTHS. When bombing successfully fuel de pots, whithin about 30 seconds the PC freezes, followed after a few seconds by a black screen and whithin an other handfull of seconds ....I am OUT of the game to the initial screen. I copied the errors given by windows in a folder and you will find them enclosed to this note.
    This is not happening always but ramdonly and quite often and , so far, (only) on TWC servers.errore2.txterrore1.txterrore2.txterrore1.txt