Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    80.50 MB

Re: Just for fun TWC

Quote Originally Posted by tgif View Post
    Bombing Dieppe in TWC campaign

Link = https://youtu.be/D2Hp2Ex7LzU
    My advice is to start dropping a little sooner, or set to drop several bombs at once on target. Usually don't have any trouble killing those two Dieppe targets, as well as the Diesel storage facility to the northeast. Flak is bad, so sometimes it pays to salvo an entire bay on each of the targets, rather than series bomb. I usually get hit by flak pretty bad if I turn to make a second run. Get some more distance before turning to come back, and when egressing do shallow Ess turns to make it a little harder on the flak. Flying straight on the egress makes it too easy for Flak to zero in..
    Last edited by Kendy for the State; Jul-03-2019 at 15:42.
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core, 16-Thread
    32GB RAM
    NVidia GeForce GTX1080 (Asus Rog Strix GTX 1080)
    1 TB SSD
    LG 4K 55" TV
    Gear-Falcon General Purpose Joystick Controller, Gear-Falcon Quadrant and Trim, Gear-Falcon BF-109 Water Radiator Crank

"Find out what you don't do well, and then DON'T DO IT!" - Alf

4. Likes tgif liked this post
    Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    353.11 MB

Re: Just for fun TWC

Quote Originally Posted by Kendy for the State View Post
    My advice is to start dropping a little sooner, or set to drop several bombs at once on target. Usually don't have any trouble killing those two Dieppe targets, as well as the Diesel storage facility to the northeast. Flak is bad, so sometimes it pays to salvo an entire bay on each of the targets, rather than series bomb. I usually get hit by flak pretty bad if I turn to make a second run. Get some more distance before turning to come back, and when egressing do shallow Ess turns to make it a little harder on the flak. Flying straight on the egress makes it too easy for Flak to zero in..

thanks K I hadn't bombed those targets before so I don't know to much about them I was surprised that I saw explosions but didn't seem to get any confirmation that targets were gone ill try the salvo method next time !!