Results 1 to 24 of 24

Thread: Ground Handling experience?

  1. #1
    Novice Pilot Melonfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Warrington, UK
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    5.91 MB

    Ground Handling experience?

    Hi Chaps,
    Posted in here as it seems the place to ask questions, what is the best way for me to practice ground handling?
    in BoX i can spawn any plane parked, press play on my road mix tape and nip around the airfield doing donuts etc. so far i appear to be able to spawn directly on the runway with engine running or in the air, i don't appear to be able to spawn parked?

    Just ensuring I can get my plane around without taking out my own section when i join a server game.
    thanks
    Pete
    Some Useful aviation terms:
    Engine Failure: A condition which occurs when all fuel tanks mysteriously become filled with air.
    Firewall: Section of the aircraft specially designed to let heat and smoke enter the cockpit.
    Glide Distance: Half the distance from the airplane to the nearest emergency landing field.
    Overshoot: To run out of ammo on your first pass.


    Ryzen 5 3600 | 16Gigs DDR4 2666mhz | Gigabyte RTX 2060 Super 8gb | Win 10 Pro x64 |WD m.2 500gb
    Trackhat clip with PS3 eye| VKB Gladiator Mk.II | TWCS Throttle and rudder pedals | 2 x Logitech Throttle Quadrants.

  2. Likes ATAG_Noofy liked this post
  3. #2
    Manual Creation Group ATAG_Vampire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Lincolnshire, ENGLAND
    Posts
    2,043
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    95.47 MB

    Re: Ground Handling experience?

    Hi Melonfish,

    I don't know of any Quick mission/Single mission in single player where you spawn in parked with the engine off.

    If you go online, find a server and pick an airfield away to the rear of the action, pick your aircraft of choice (not all maps on multiplayer have all aircraft types available), and spawn in. You should find yourself on the airfield, maybe in a hanger or a revetment. You can then go through the start up procedure and taxi around to practice your ground handling.

    If you feel like using the Full Mission Builder you could make your own mission to practice ground handling or whatever. The use of the FMB does require some practice.

    Have fun practicing!

    07
    "We are still masters of our fate. We are still captain of our souls." - Winston Churchill

    My Rig: CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quard -Core Processor, Motherboard: Asus ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO ALPHA ATX LGA1151, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (4x 8GB) DDR4- 3000
    Video Card:MSI GeForce GTX 1080 8GB GAMING X 8G OS: Windows 10

    Joystick: Virpil T50 Base with T50 Mongoose stick Throttle: Virpil T50 VPC HOTAS Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG348Q Ultawide Rudder Pedals: Slaw Device RF DORA

  4. Likes ATAG_Noofy, ATAG_Scones, ATAG_Marlow liked this post
  5. #3
    Manual Creation Group ATAG_Noofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Zulu +2
    Posts
    1,418
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    893.41 MB

    Re: Ground Handling experience?

    There is a simple way to modify an existing mission to start parked with engines off.

    Start the game

    Select Single Player -> Quick Mission -> Cross Country (by default the fifth mission down the list)

    Click Save As and give it a new name (I just added a z in front of the name proposed by default - in my case the default name was 005 - Cross-Country, so I gave it the name z005 - Cross-Country, but you can do whatever you like as long as you can easily find it. With z I know to look at the bottom of the alphabetical list...)

    Exit the game

    Now you created a copy of the mission, so any modification will not affect the initial mission. Let us locate the new files that were created. There should be in the folder: \Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\mission\quick (note "mission", not "missions").

    There you should have a series of files starting with (in my example) z005 - Cross-Country... The one you want is the mission file, which is "z005 - Cross-Country.mis".

    Open it with Notepad or your favorite text editor.

    Find the following text block (assuming you did not change the default aircraft BlenheimMkIV, otherwise the type of your selected default aircraft will appear instead of BlenheimMkIV in this text):

    [BoB_RAF_B_105Sqn.21]
    Flight0 D
    Class Aircraft.BlenheimMkIV
    Formation VIC
    CallSign 30
    Fuel 100
    Weapons 1
    Skill 0.3 0.3 0.3 0.3 0.3 0.3 0.3 0.3
    Aging 66
    Briefing 2
    Serial0 V6028

    and add "SetOnPark 1" after the line "Weapons 1". Your block should now read:

    [BoB_RAF_B_105Sqn.21]
    Flight0 D
    Class Aircraft.BlenheimMkIV
    Formation VIC
    CallSign 30
    Fuel 100
    Weapons 1
    SetOnPark 1
    Skill 0.3 0.3 0.3 0.3 0.3 0.3 0.3 0.3
    Aging 66
    Briefing 2
    Serial0 V6028

    That's it, you're done.

    Save the file

    Restart the game

    Select Single Player -> Quick Mission -> z005 - Cross Country (should be the last mission on the list).

    You are now parked at Upavon airfield with your engines turned off.

    Once this mod is done, you can select any type of aircraft at the start of the mission.

    Bravo, you just modified a mission file to suit your needs

    Why not test it with a Tiger Moth and try the below short startup manual to help you?

    DH82 Tiger Moth - Short Manual.pdf

    And when you feel comfortable, come and meet us on Multi Player
    Last edited by ATAG_Noofy; Jul-15-2019 at 11:46.
    Setup 1:
    Lenovo 10NK000TEX | i7 7700K @3.60GHz | 16.0 GB | Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
    T16000M FCS HOTAS | CH_PRO Pedals | TrackIR 5 | TeamSpeak 3.3.2 | TS Notifier 1.6.0h

    Setup 2:
    Gigabyte Z390 UD | i7 9700K @3.60GHz | 16.0 GB | Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
    TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pro rudder pedals | TrackIR 5 | TeamSpeak 3.3.2 | TS Notifier 1.6.0h

  6. #4
    Supporting Member Tibsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    815
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    178.71 MB

    Re: Ground Handling experience?

    Quote Originally Posted by Melonfish View Post
    Hi Chaps,
    Posted in here as it seems the place to ask questions, what is the best way for me to practice ground handling?
    in BoX i can spawn any plane parked, press play on my road mix tape and nip around the airfield doing donuts etc. so far i appear to be able to spawn directly on the runway with engine running or in the air, i don't appear to be able to spawn parked?

    Just ensuring I can get my plane around without taking out my own section when i join a server game.
    thanks
    Pete
    Hi Pete
    As in most CloD servers, planes aren't limited nor do you hurt your side with a lost plane. EDIT: Well not sure about TWC and some mission server, but ATAG and DangerDogs aren't limited.
    Feel free to join Multiplayer servers, to make multiplayer more populated.
    We thrive for every player on the servers.
    Don't be shy to say hello on TeamSpeak, if we don't hear you coming into the teamspeak channel.
    It's much easier to help you out if you can listen on Teamspeak.
    Just come in and listen, even if you are just able to text ingame.


    Currently torque is a bit high on the planes.
    Very little throttle and some speed makes you more stable.
    As you reach stable speed, you can push throttle to maximum
    Use a little throttle to get some prop wash on your rudder to be able to turn, same for landing. Little throttle needed to keep a wash on the tail control surfaces.
    Once you have practice, you may be able to give maximum throttle right away, with the right amount of rudder control depending on the wind condition.
    Your plane usually turns itself into the wind if you let your plane slowly roll on the ground.

    See you in skies.
    Last edited by Tibsun; Jul-15-2019 at 11:36.

  7. #5
    Supporting Member farley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    43° 21' N 80° 00' W
    Posts
    1,311
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.55 GB

    Re: Ground Handling experience?

    Hi Melonfish.

    Good suggestions above.

    You can also go into Single Player>Quick Mission>Cross Country.

    Pick which plane you want to fly.
    It will be running when you go into the mission, but if you shut down your plane
    you will then be able to go through the startup sequence and
    practice ground handling as there are no other planes around to interfere with you.

    My ground handling is still a bit spotty, especially if I have not flown for a while,
    so I still try to do a fair bit of it when flying off line.

    I would appear to be taxiing whilst intoxicated, but really I'm not.... honestly.

    Good place to practice touch and goes as well.

    Have fun!
    Last edited by farley; Jul-15-2019 at 16:24.
    "If you want to fly, give up everything that weighs you down"......

  8. #6
    Manual Creation Group ATAG_Noofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Zulu +2
    Posts
    1,418
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    893.41 MB

    Re: Ground Handling experience?

    Quote Originally Posted by farley View Post
    You can also go into Single Player>Quick Mission>Cross Country.

    Pick which plane you want to fly.
    It will be running when you go into the mission, but if you shut down your plane
    you will then be able to go through the startup sequence and
    practice ground handling as there are no other planes around to interfere with you.
    The difference being that your engines will be hot, so the startup procedure will not be 100% accurate as you will be missing the required warmup time...
    Setup 1:
    Lenovo 10NK000TEX | i7 7700K @3.60GHz | 16.0 GB | Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
    T16000M FCS HOTAS | CH_PRO Pedals | TrackIR 5 | TeamSpeak 3.3.2 | TS Notifier 1.6.0h

    Setup 2:
    Gigabyte Z390 UD | i7 9700K @3.60GHz | 16.0 GB | Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
    TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pro rudder pedals | TrackIR 5 | TeamSpeak 3.3.2 | TS Notifier 1.6.0h

  9. Likes ATAG_Scones, farley liked this post
  10. #7
    Novice Pilot TWC_Padre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    96
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    68.84 MB

    Re: Ground Handling experience?

    Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Vampire View Post
    Hi Melonfish,

    I don't know of any Quick mission/Single mission in single player where you spawn in parked with the engine off.

    If you go online, find a server and pick an airfield away to the rear of the action, pick your aircraft of choice (not all maps on multiplayer have all aircraft types available), and spawn in. You should find yourself on the airfield, maybe in a hanger or a revetment. You can then go through the start up procedure and taxi around to practice your ground handling.

    If you feel like using the Full Mission Builder you could make your own mission to practice ground handling or whatever. The use of the FMB does require some practice.

    Have fun practicing!

    07
    I agree with Vampire, just jump on one of the servers, you'll have plenty of time to explore, especially if you select a field far from front line actions. I never actually met anyone at a base until I actually chose one of the more popular front line bases and only when I was ready. So don't sweat the small stuff, have fun, enjoy yourself, and when you mess up, learn from it and move on. What you'll discover, is that the camaraderie adds to the pleasure of the whole experience. Looking forward to see you in the virtual skies, and if you see me listed on any of the servers, don't hesitate to jump and say hi. I'll be more than happy help you with any of your Clod concerns.

  11. #8
    Novice Pilot Melonfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Warrington, UK
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    5.91 MB

    Re: Ground Handling experience?

    Quote Originally Posted by No.119_Padre (VK-P) View Post
    I agree with Vampire, just jump on one of the servers, you'll have plenty of time to explore, especially if you select a field far from front line actions. I never actually met anyone at a base until I actually chose one of the more popular front line bases and only when I was ready. So don't sweat the small stuff, have fun, enjoy yourself, and when you mess up, learn from it and move on. What you'll discover, is that the camaraderie adds to the pleasure of the whole experience. Looking forward to see you in the virtual skies, and if you see me listed on any of the servers, don't hesitate to jump and say hi. I'll be more than happy help you with any of your Clod concerns.
    Aparrently I miss clicked and disliked the post, i don't appear to be able to click like again.
    so if you see a dislike please know i entirely meant the opposite!
    Pete
    Some Useful aviation terms:
    Engine Failure: A condition which occurs when all fuel tanks mysteriously become filled with air.
    Firewall: Section of the aircraft specially designed to let heat and smoke enter the cockpit.
    Glide Distance: Half the distance from the airplane to the nearest emergency landing field.
    Overshoot: To run out of ammo on your first pass.


    Ryzen 5 3600 | 16Gigs DDR4 2666mhz | Gigabyte RTX 2060 Super 8gb | Win 10 Pro x64 |WD m.2 500gb
    Trackhat clip with PS3 eye| VKB Gladiator Mk.II | TWCS Throttle and rudder pedals | 2 x Logitech Throttle Quadrants.

  12. Likes ATAG_Marlow liked this post
  13. #9
    Admin ATAG_Snapper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    10,313
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    143.30 MB

    Re: Ground Handling experience?

    Quote Originally Posted by Melonfish View Post
    Aparrently I miss clicked and disliked the post, i don't appear to be able to click like again.
    so if you see a dislike please know i entirely meant the opposite!
    Pete

    LOL - We all get caught with the “fat finger dislike syndrome”. As Admin, I still haven’t figured out a way to over ride it.



    i7 4770K @3.5 GHZ, 24 Gigs DDR3 1600 DIMM, Gigabyte GTX970 4 Gig, Win 10 64 bit, TrackIR 5, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog Throttle, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals

  14. Likes Melonfish, Tibsun liked this post
    Dislikes ATAG_Knight, ATAG_TCP, ATAG_Slipstream disliked this post
  15. #10
    ATAG Member ATAG_Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Horley , Surrey , England , UK
    Posts
    617
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    90.07 MB

    Re: Ground Handling experience?

    Oooops !

    "Rules are put in place for the guidance of the wise and the obedience of fools" - J W Thomas

    Intel i7-6700k 4.00GHz , 850w PSU , GeForce GTX 1080ti 11GB GPU , 16GB RAM , Acer Predator Z35p Monitor , TrackIR5 , Thrustmaster Warthog H.O.T.A.S , MGF Crosswind Rudder Pedals .

  16. Likes ATAG_TCP liked this post
    Dislikes JackMaXX, ATAG_Snapper, ATAG_Slipstream disliked this post
  17. #11
    Supporting Member JackMaXX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    269
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.03 GB

    Re: Ground Handling experience?

    is dislike the new like

  18. Dislikes ATAG_Snapper, ATAG_Slipstream disliked this post
  19. #12
    Admin ATAG_Snapper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    10,313
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    143.30 MB

    Re: Ground Handling experience?

    Quote Originally Posted by atag_knight View Post
    oooops ! :-p
    :-p



    i7 4770K @3.5 GHZ, 24 Gigs DDR3 1600 DIMM, Gigabyte GTX970 4 Gig, Win 10 64 bit, TrackIR 5, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog Throttle, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals

  20. Likes ATAG_Knight liked this post
  21. #13
    ATAG Member ATAG_TCP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    537
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    328.74 MB

    Re: Ground Handling experience?


  22. #14
    Admin ATAG_Snapper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    10,313
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    143.30 MB

    Re: Ground Handling experience?

    Quote Originally Posted by JackMaXX View Post
    is dislike the new like


    i7 4770K @3.5 GHZ, 24 Gigs DDR3 1600 DIMM, Gigabyte GTX970 4 Gig, Win 10 64 bit, TrackIR 5, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog Throttle, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals

  23. #15
    Novice Pilot Melonfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Warrington, UK
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    5.91 MB

    Re: Ground Handling experience?

    Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Noofy View Post
    There is a simple way to modify an existing mission to start parked with engines off.

    Start the game

    Select Single Player -> Quick Mission -> Cross Country (by default the fifth mission down the list)

    Click Save As and give it a new name (I just added a z in front of the name proposed by default - in my case the default name was 005 - Cross-Country, so I gave it the name z005 - Cross-Country, but you can do whatever you like as long as you can easily find it. With z I know to look at the bottom of the alphabetical list...)

    Exit the game

    Now you created a copy of the mission, so any modification will not affect the initial mission. Let us locate the new files that were created. There should be in the folder: \Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\mission\quick (note "mission", not "missions").

    There you should have a series of files starting with (in my example) z005 - Cross-Country... The one you want is the mission file, which is "z005 - Cross-Country.mis".

    Open it with Notepad or your favorite text editor.

    Find the following text block (assuming you did not change the default aircraft BlenheimMkIV, otherwise the type of your selected default aircraft will appear instead of BlenheimMkIV in this text):

    [BoB_RAF_B_105Sqn.21]
    Flight0 D
    Class Aircraft.BlenheimMkIV
    Formation VIC
    CallSign 30
    Fuel 100
    Weapons 1
    Skill 0.3 0.3 0.3 0.3 0.3 0.3 0.3 0.3
    Aging 66
    Briefing 2
    Serial0 V6028

    and add "SetOnPark 1" after the line "Weapons 1". Your block should now read:

    [BoB_RAF_B_105Sqn.21]
    Flight0 D
    Class Aircraft.BlenheimMkIV
    Formation VIC
    CallSign 30
    Fuel 100
    Weapons 1
    SetOnPark 1
    Skill 0.3 0.3 0.3 0.3 0.3 0.3 0.3 0.3
    Aging 66
    Briefing 2
    Serial0 V6028

    That's it, you're done.

    Save the file

    Restart the game

    Select Single Player -> Quick Mission -> z005 - Cross Country (should be the last mission on the list).

    You are now parked at Upavon airfield with your engines turned off.

    Once this mod is done, you can select any type of aircraft at the start of the mission.

    Bravo, you just modified a mission file to suit your needs

    Why not test it with a Tiger Moth and try the below short startup manual to help you?

    DH82 Tiger Moth - Short Manual.pdf

    And when you feel comfortable, come and meet us on Multi Player
    Came back to say this has been utterly spot on thank you, the Hurricane is a dream on the ground, i've set myself up for other planes too so i can get some handling in.
    Thank you!
    Some Useful aviation terms:
    Engine Failure: A condition which occurs when all fuel tanks mysteriously become filled with air.
    Firewall: Section of the aircraft specially designed to let heat and smoke enter the cockpit.
    Glide Distance: Half the distance from the airplane to the nearest emergency landing field.
    Overshoot: To run out of ammo on your first pass.


    Ryzen 5 3600 | 16Gigs DDR4 2666mhz | Gigabyte RTX 2060 Super 8gb | Win 10 Pro x64 |WD m.2 500gb
    Trackhat clip with PS3 eye| VKB Gladiator Mk.II | TWCS Throttle and rudder pedals | 2 x Logitech Throttle Quadrants.

  24. Likes ATAG_Noofy, ATAG_Snapper, DerDa, farley liked this post
  25. #16
    Student Pilot
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    9.39 MB

    Re: Ground Handling experience?

    i'd also like to do some training before i go online

    how would i go about changing the spawn to manston airfield? I live near there so i just wanna fly some circuits to get used to the sim.

    i thought i could open the cross country mission in editor but its not in the list of missions you can open

    many thanks

  26. Likes ATAG_Noofy liked this post
  27. #17
    Manual Creation Group ATAG_Noofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Zulu +2
    Posts
    1,418
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    893.41 MB

    Re: Ground Handling experience?

    Quote Originally Posted by rhymin View Post
    i'd also like to do some training before i go online

    how would i go about changing the spawn to manston airfield? I live near there so i just wanna fly some circuits to get used to the sim.

    i thought i could open the cross country mission in editor but its not in the list of missions you can open

    many thanks
    Hello.

    You do the same changes as in the above post, plus you find the line that starts with TAKEOFF and change it to the following values:

    TAKEOFF 247579.83 258790.77 0 0

    Save your changes, and now your plane should be parked at Manston.

    Good luck
    Setup 1:
    Lenovo 10NK000TEX | i7 7700K @3.60GHz | 16.0 GB | Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
    T16000M FCS HOTAS | CH_PRO Pedals | TrackIR 5 | TeamSpeak 3.3.2 | TS Notifier 1.6.0h

    Setup 2:
    Gigabyte Z390 UD | i7 9700K @3.60GHz | 16.0 GB | Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
    TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pro rudder pedals | TrackIR 5 | TeamSpeak 3.3.2 | TS Notifier 1.6.0h

  28. Likes rhymin, farley liked this post
  29. #18
    Student Pilot
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    9.39 MB

    Re: Ground Handling experience?

    thanks very much i'll give it a try tomorrow

  30. #19
    Student Pilot
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    9.39 MB

    Re: Ground Handling experience?

    worked great thx

    Is there a list of those numbers for all the different airports anywhere do you know?

  31. Likes ATAG_Noofy liked this post
  32. #20
    Team Fusion ATAG_Oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    612
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    704.46 MB

    Re: Ground Handling experience?

    Quote Originally Posted by rhymin View Post
    worked great thx

    Is there a list of those numbers for all the different airports anywhere do you know?
    Code:
    Abbeville 284007.3 124840.5
    Achiet-Grevillers 350150.1 121130
    Amiens_Allonville 321977.8 101320.5
    Amiens_Glisy 322075.1 95307.58
    Andover 46142.3 238991.3
    Arras 351330.7 145343
    Arras_Saint_Liger 355623.3 128799.3
    Audembert 272013.6 205320.6
    Barly 314851.3 130755.8
    Beaumont_Le_Roger 208122.3 10022.63
    Beauvais_Nivillers 307577.7 50024.67
    Beauvais_Tille 303216.7 48623.19
    Bembridge 76324.13 180178.5
    Berk 265712.4 156097.1
    Bernay_Saint_Martin 191769.9 10254.25
    Biggin_Hill 155403.5 253686.1
    Boisjean_Ecuires 278725.2 157067
    Boscombe_Down 31456.89 233239.8
    Boulogne_Alprech 264387 186323.6
    Brias 321117.6 153653.9
    Brombos 285450.7 70129.75
    Brooklands 120333.3 255377.8
    Caen_carpiquet 117911 18146.35
    Caffiers 281868.5 203450.3
    Calais_Marck 291178.6 216286.5
    Campagne_Les_Guines 287169.3 202045.8
    Canterbury 234568.4 248429.5
    Carquebut 52601.16 39782.83
    Colembert 284920.9 193001.9
    Coquelles 281202.6 212948
    Cramont/Yvrench 298439.9 127466.1
    Crecy 304944.6 38421.05
    Creil 331579.8 26699.74
    Crepon 111526.8 33307
    Croydon 144258.8 256424.9
    Deauville_Saint_Gatien 162575.4 38819.22
    Desvres 285042.3 182696.3
    Dieppe_Saint_Aubin 229199.3 96278.02
    Eastchurch 212285.5 262830.7
    Estree 280257.2 164215
    Farnborough 100060.2 247376.4
    Feltham 125306.4 265580.8
    Ford 112848.4 195780
    Gatwick 141685.5 234076.3
    Gosport 72435.07 194011.5
    Grandvilliers 291085.5 73515.41
    Gravesend 180346.7 264835.4
    Guines 284085.8 205076.7
    Hamble 61264.09 201022
    Harwell 61265.06 280192.6
    Haute-Fontaine 293360.8 64646.63
    Hawkinge 234930.6 232459
    Heathrow 121346.1 269212
    Hendon 135473.9 283727.7
    Hermelinghen 285740.8 199982.7
    Heston 125379.9 271489.6
    Hornchurch 166766.4 277772.6
    Hydrequent 276190.6 200785.9
    Kenley 146689.7 251072.4
    Larkhill 22426.97 238675.5
    Le_Havre_Octeville 157374.1 57869.54
    Le_Touquet 267738.8 166723.5
    Lee_on_Solent 69155.01 195373.1
    Ligescourt 285109.9 139909.1
    Littlestone 221950.5 221332.5
    Lympne 225174.1 228785.4
    Manston 248248.3 258983.5
    Marquise_West 272460.2 200326.8
    Merville_Calonne 340749 178426
    Monchy-Breton 325708.3 152724.3
    Montdidier 335376.2 72793.08
    Netheravon 29865.94 242135
    North_weald 162440.1 297791.8
    Northolt 123413.2 278194.7
    Odiham(Oldham) 86982.81 242034.3
    Old_Sarum 28764.03 226253
    Oye-Plage 296378.2 217322.9
    Persan_Beaumont 317533.6 17080.86
    Peuplingues 277055.5 209352.7
    Pihen 278920.1 207297.5
    Plumetot 124247.8 28435.88
    Poix_Nord 292756.4 88726.35
    Pontoise/Cormeilles 296969.9 9149.86
    Portsmouth 80117.35 196482.1
    Querqueville 27835.34 72604.56
    Ramsgate 251184.8 260927
    Reading 90946.03 266311.7
    Redhill 143424.1 241162.2
    Rely_Norrent_Fontes 321400.1 172372
    Rochester 188229.8 257808.2
    Rochford 200959.9 282782.8
    Rosieres_en_Santerre 346178.2 87489.65
    Rouen_Boos 236496.9 41402.81
    Roye_Amy 353042.6 70057.92
    Ryde 74252 183309
    Saint_Inglevert 275941.6 207456
    Salisbury 27946.91 230224.2
    Samer 278083.5 182132.9
    Sandown 71245.69 177136.6
    Sempy 287389.8 163213.7
    Shoreham 133698.4 198565.6
    Southampton 58765.93 209960.1
    St_Omer_Wizernes 311564.3 190353
    St-Omer-Arques 317659.5 190565.5
    St-Omer-Clairmarais 317864.6 195075.7
    Tangmere 104593.5 199293.7
    Theville 43818.77 70627.06
    Thorney_Island 89632.63 196176
    Tramecourt 306422.9 160671.5
    Upavon 28778.2 247273.7
    Wailly-Beaucamp 275846 156103.5
    Watchfield 37948.03 284823.4
    West_Malling_(Maidstone) 181260.7 248833.9
    Westhampnett 101418.8 199773.2
    White_Waltham 98892.02 272114.5
    Wilmington 167682.8 198386.3
    Wissant 269735 207212
    Worthydown 60583.92 228112.5
    Yatesbury 18618.82 264227.1
    Yvrench 295249.4 130393.3
    Zutkerque 299432 203047.8

  33. Likes ATAG_Noofy, farley, Melonfish liked this post
  34. #21
    Student Pilot
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    9.39 MB

    Re: Ground Handling experience?

    thanks mate rly appreciate it

  35. #22
    ATAG Member ATAG_Flare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Interior BC --> Kingston ON
    Posts
    2,660
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1
    Total Downloaded
    315.55 MB

    Re: Ground Handling experience?

    You can also edit those missions in the editor if you copy the files from the directory to somewhere the mission editor can read them from (like where the single missions are stored.) Then you just have to remember to launch the mission from the single missions menu instead of quick mission editor.

  36. #23
    Student Pilot
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    9.39 MB

    Re: Ground Handling experience?

    cool thx again

  37. #24
    Novice Pilot Melonfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Warrington, UK
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    5.91 MB

    Re: Ground Handling experience?

    Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Oskar View Post
    Code:
    Abbeville 284007.3 124840.5
    Achiet-Grevillers 350150.1 121130
    Amiens_Allonville 321977.8 101320.5
    Amiens_Glisy 322075.1 95307.58
    Andover 46142.3 238991.3
    Arras 351330.7 145343
    Arras_Saint_Liger 355623.3 128799.3
    Audembert 272013.6 205320.6
    Barly 314851.3 130755.8
    Beaumont_Le_Roger 208122.3 10022.63
    Beauvais_Nivillers 307577.7 50024.67
    Beauvais_Tille 303216.7 48623.19
    Bembridge 76324.13 180178.5
    Berk 265712.4 156097.1
    Bernay_Saint_Martin 191769.9 10254.25
    Biggin_Hill 155403.5 253686.1
    Boisjean_Ecuires 278725.2 157067
    Boscombe_Down 31456.89 233239.8
    Boulogne_Alprech 264387 186323.6
    Brias 321117.6 153653.9
    Brombos 285450.7 70129.75
    Brooklands 120333.3 255377.8
    Caen_carpiquet 117911 18146.35
    Caffiers 281868.5 203450.3
    Calais_Marck 291178.6 216286.5
    Campagne_Les_Guines 287169.3 202045.8
    Canterbury 234568.4 248429.5
    Carquebut 52601.16 39782.83
    Colembert 284920.9 193001.9
    Coquelles 281202.6 212948
    Cramont/Yvrench 298439.9 127466.1
    Crecy 304944.6 38421.05
    Creil 331579.8 26699.74
    Crepon 111526.8 33307
    Croydon 144258.8 256424.9
    Deauville_Saint_Gatien 162575.4 38819.22
    Desvres 285042.3 182696.3
    Dieppe_Saint_Aubin 229199.3 96278.02
    Eastchurch 212285.5 262830.7
    Estree 280257.2 164215
    Farnborough 100060.2 247376.4
    Feltham 125306.4 265580.8
    Ford 112848.4 195780
    Gatwick 141685.5 234076.3
    Gosport 72435.07 194011.5
    Grandvilliers 291085.5 73515.41
    Gravesend 180346.7 264835.4
    Guines 284085.8 205076.7
    Hamble 61264.09 201022
    Harwell 61265.06 280192.6
    Haute-Fontaine 293360.8 64646.63
    Hawkinge 234930.6 232459
    Heathrow 121346.1 269212
    Hendon 135473.9 283727.7
    Hermelinghen 285740.8 199982.7
    Heston 125379.9 271489.6
    Hornchurch 166766.4 277772.6
    Hydrequent 276190.6 200785.9
    Kenley 146689.7 251072.4
    Larkhill 22426.97 238675.5
    Le_Havre_Octeville 157374.1 57869.54
    Le_Touquet 267738.8 166723.5
    Lee_on_Solent 69155.01 195373.1
    Ligescourt 285109.9 139909.1
    Littlestone 221950.5 221332.5
    Lympne 225174.1 228785.4
    Manston 248248.3 258983.5
    Marquise_West 272460.2 200326.8
    Merville_Calonne 340749 178426
    Monchy-Breton 325708.3 152724.3
    Montdidier 335376.2 72793.08
    Netheravon 29865.94 242135
    North_weald 162440.1 297791.8
    Northolt 123413.2 278194.7
    Odiham(Oldham) 86982.81 242034.3
    Old_Sarum 28764.03 226253
    Oye-Plage 296378.2 217322.9
    Persan_Beaumont 317533.6 17080.86
    Peuplingues 277055.5 209352.7
    Pihen 278920.1 207297.5
    Plumetot 124247.8 28435.88
    Poix_Nord 292756.4 88726.35
    Pontoise/Cormeilles 296969.9 9149.86
    Portsmouth 80117.35 196482.1
    Querqueville 27835.34 72604.56
    Ramsgate 251184.8 260927
    Reading 90946.03 266311.7
    Redhill 143424.1 241162.2
    Rely_Norrent_Fontes 321400.1 172372
    Rochester 188229.8 257808.2
    Rochford 200959.9 282782.8
    Rosieres_en_Santerre 346178.2 87489.65
    Rouen_Boos 236496.9 41402.81
    Roye_Amy 353042.6 70057.92
    Ryde 74252 183309
    Saint_Inglevert 275941.6 207456
    Salisbury 27946.91 230224.2
    Samer 278083.5 182132.9
    Sandown 71245.69 177136.6
    Sempy 287389.8 163213.7
    Shoreham 133698.4 198565.6
    Southampton 58765.93 209960.1
    St_Omer_Wizernes 311564.3 190353
    St-Omer-Arques 317659.5 190565.5
    St-Omer-Clairmarais 317864.6 195075.7
    Tangmere 104593.5 199293.7
    Theville 43818.77 70627.06
    Thorney_Island 89632.63 196176
    Tramecourt 306422.9 160671.5
    Upavon 28778.2 247273.7
    Wailly-Beaucamp 275846 156103.5
    Watchfield 37948.03 284823.4
    West_Malling_(Maidstone) 181260.7 248833.9
    Westhampnett 101418.8 199773.2
    White_Waltham 98892.02 272114.5
    Wilmington 167682.8 198386.3
    Wissant 269735 207212
    Worthydown 60583.92 228112.5
    Yatesbury 18618.82 264227.1
    Yvrench 295249.4 130393.3
    Zutkerque 299432 203047.8
    You legend!
    Some Useful aviation terms:
    Engine Failure: A condition which occurs when all fuel tanks mysteriously become filled with air.
    Firewall: Section of the aircraft specially designed to let heat and smoke enter the cockpit.
    Glide Distance: Half the distance from the airplane to the nearest emergency landing field.
    Overshoot: To run out of ammo on your first pass.


    Ryzen 5 3600 | 16Gigs DDR4 2666mhz | Gigabyte RTX 2060 Super 8gb | Win 10 Pro x64 |WD m.2 500gb
    Trackhat clip with PS3 eye| VKB Gladiator Mk.II | TWCS Throttle and rudder pedals | 2 x Logitech Throttle Quadrants.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •