Thread: Might we see a Mk1 spitfire cockpit ?

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.63 GB

Might we see a Mk1 spitfire cockpit ?

Hi,
    In this BoB sim we still await a Spitfire Mk1 cockpit as flown in the BoB. Is it planned to allow a BoB sim to have a BoB spitfire ?
    Attached what still remains to be done, having flown and studied the Spit Mk1 cockpit today,.

Some changes have been made like single tier pedals, large clock, 2 fuel gauges but some significant parts remain to be added or removed.
    I found that unless I select Spitfire Mk l I end up in a spit with Mk ll spinner and look so wrong. I select Mkl 100 octane and get a Mk ll spinner.
    I also ended up with a brown bakelite seat when it should be green metal in selecting spitfire Mk1 though I cant get that to happen today which is good.

Attention focused on a desert theme is ok for those not buying BoB for BoB., but BoB is big interest, and this is primarily a BoB sim after all, next year is the 80th anniversary of the Battle of Britain so to have a BoB sim which has a BoB shaped spit when spit is chosen and a complete BoB spit cockpit would be good. sort of goes without saying really.

BOBC

2. Likes biggles1666 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

Re: Might we see a Mk1 spitfire cockpit ?

4. Likes MrSteven, ATAG_Headshot liked this post