Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello all

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Hello all

Hello all, My name is Sean Bayne I am from Suffolk, Long island, New York. I have played at ATAG for the past 2 - 3 years but have never gotten on team speak to introduce my self or let alone even make an account on the forums. Well here I am to introduce my self. Off the bat I love history especially UK history since that is where my family is from. I have family who served in the British military since before WWI and all the way up to the Northern Ireland campaign. I still have family over in the UK, Scotland and Ireland. My great grandfather (Harry Bayne) was born in 1900 in Scotland growing up with an older brother (Aged 17 when he joined the RFC) and a Mother and Father. When WWI began him and his brother joined the armed forces. He joined the Royal Navy and his brother joined the RFC. Harry Bayne (aged 14) was sent to a destroyer as a cook and later became a gunner. He fought in the battle of Jutland and his destroyer was credited with sinking U-Boats. His brother was not so lucky He at the age of 18 was shot down and killed in France. After the war he stayed in Scotland for 20 years before moving to Nassau, Long Island New York, In a little town called Carle place / Minneola. Where he lived out the rest of his life running stop signs and traffic lights and Owning his own small construction company. He died in 1998 at the age of 98. In world war II I had family who served from 1939 to 1946 in the RAF and later on had family who served in Korea (under the United states) Vietnam and the Falklands and Northern Ireland Campaign.

Now for a little bit about me. I am Sean Bayne I was born on the 27th March 2002 I am 17 years old and live In New York on long island in the county of Suffolk. History has always amazed me and i grew up and still do build models (Airfix mostly) I have tanks planes and all sorts. I am an avid shooter (mostly shooting older guns from wars past). I am also intrigued with Emergency Services history. I my self am a firefighter. I am finishing my studies in high school and hope to join the military after high school. I am going into my final year of high school so joining the military is just around the corner. I plan to become a police officer as a carrier and plan to do that after the military. I also love food, I love to cook and bake. I am also a huge coffee and tea drinker. I have played IL-2 series since I was 8 and started on flight sims when I was 5 with my dad teaching me how to fly and me just nose diving my 747 into the Atlantic thinking I knew how to fly.

I do have one issue with my game if anyone can help me. When ever I hit my key to turn on my engine in game nothing happens. Its like the key is not even binded (which it is). I have restarted, Verified my game files, switched keys. re-binded. and re-Installed and it still does not work. If anyone can comment the solution to this issue it would be greatly appreciated I have flown for the past 4 years with ATAG I was always the silent one who would just do my own thing with a friend of mine named "Ascott" He has done the same thing that I did but for like 6-7 years. If you ever wondered "Blimey, who the hell is this knob who formed up with me" that would probably be me.

Anyways thank you for listening and I hope I can get a response for my issue.
    Many thanks in advanced ill see you at 15 angels.
    Last edited by Sean Bayne; Jul-23-2019 at 09:34.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    328.74 MB

Re: Hello all

Top stuff Sean!

Welcome to the slightly social club!
    It is always fascinating to share stories of our relatives who were involved in such horrendous conflicts, but always has a remarkable story behind the price.

In regards to your issue, are you sure you do not have complex engine management selected in your realism options offline?
    Online in pretty much every server complex engine management is turned on.
    This means varying things depending on what you are flying. If you fly Hurricanes or Spitfires it is easy.

Radiatior closed, magnetos on (in spits or hurris always two skinny switches side by side on the lower left side of the instrument panel.

Before hitting your ignition key, turn on your fuel line. In the spitfire you have an extra panel below the instruments which I beleive says "Fuel Cock" (as is the official term) put the lever onto the on position.

In the hurricane it is a "dial-switch" of sorts. Turn it to the internal tanks, or whichever one isn't "reserve."

Now hit your ignition switch with your throttle slightly cracked open.

If you are still having any issues or can't get her going after that check back in and we will help sort it

Welcome onboard fully!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_TCP View Post
    Top stuff Sean!

Welcome to the slightly social club!
    It is always fascinating to share stories of our relatives who were involved in such horrendous conflicts, but always has a remarkable story behind the price.

In regards to your issue, are you sure you do not have complex engine management selected in your realism options offline?
    Online in pretty much every server complex engine management is turned on.
    This means varying things depending on what you are flying. If you fly Hurricanes or Spitfires it is easy.

Radiatior closed, magnetos on (in spits or hurris always two skinny switches side by side on the lower left side of the instrument panel.

Before hitting your ignition key, turn on your fuel line. In the spitfire you have an extra panel below the instruments which I beleive says "Fuel Cock" (as is the official term) put the lever onto the on position.

In the hurricane it is a "dial-switch" of sorts. Turn it to the internal tanks, or whichever one isn't "reserve."

Now hit your ignition switch with your throttle slightly cracked open.

If you are still having any issues or can't get her going after that check back in and we will help sort it

Welcome onboard fully!

It still wont work and now their is this big white box obstructing my view on the left side of the screen.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    2.82 GB

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Bayne View Post
    It still wont work and now their is this big white box obstructing my view on the left side of the screen.
    Grey, its grey.

https://www.theairtacticalassaultgro...d=info_windows

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    9.73 MB

Please provide screenshot with that big white box. May be that is just not configured info window and can be closed.

Try to find someone on ATAG teamspeak and ask for help.

Check that steam cloud synchronization disabled for cliffs of dover (in properties of the game in steam application). If it is enabled then settings will be lost at every game restart.
    PC spec: Intel Core i7 8700K 3.7Ghz, DDR4 32Gb 2666Mhz, Asus Prime Z370-A, ADATA XPG SX8200 240Gb (PCIe Gen3x4), RTX 2060 6Gb
    Monitor: DELL P2717H (1920x1080:60Hz)
    Joystick: Android smartphone MonectPC app (virtual joystick driver)
    Hadtracker: Track IR 4 / No VR

Enjoy multiplayer historical campaigns with Flying Tin Cans.
    Join us: https://flyingtincans.com —(•)— Discord —(•)— YouTube

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Closed the box but my engine start still wont work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

Hi Sean....well done on getting yourself onto the Welcome thread, saying hello and explaining your problem. I'm sure it is just a question of time before somebody comes along to solve it.

It was good fun chatting to you last night on Team Speak and hearing about your family history. Most of us are here because we share your interests so, in many ways......... you've 'come home!'

I'm sorry I couldn't solve the engine ignition problem last night. Just so everybody knows what you've tried so far.....am I right that so far you have:

reinstalled the game from scratch
    verified your files
    rebound the 'I' key to engine ignition....I know we went through the start up procedure for the Hurricane 1 (100 octane) and that you had 2 mags 'on' and the fuel cock 'on.'
    ...and that the 'I' ignition key was working up to a short while ago?

I think Bondi may be correct about the white box being an info box that has not been configured. It is very easy to creaet a new box when you don't want to...and I remember struggling to get rid of the damn thing for hours. Reading the info on Information boxes in Bondi's link would be a very wise move. I think you've got rid of the box now but info boxes in the right place can be very useful.

Hang on in there Sean a solution will present itself soon and we will get to 'wing up' soon! Salute!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    9.73 MB

Closed the box but my engine start still wont work.
    I have new idea.

1) Go to your game settings folder (for example: "C:\Users\Rostic\Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover"). Find there a file 'confUser.ini' and move it somewhere (to your desktop). It is your file with your controls settins. Start the game. It will create new config file. And try to startup with default controls config.

2) If no result, then move the whole folder somewhere (to your desktop). Start the game. It will create new game settings folder with default files. Try to startup with default settings.

If no result again, just move backup folder from desktop back. Do not forget to move back 'confUser.ini' to restored settings folder.
    PC spec: Intel Core i7 8700K 3.7Ghz, DDR4 32Gb 2666Mhz, Asus Prime Z370-A, ADATA XPG SX8200 240Gb (PCIe Gen3x4), RTX 2060 6Gb

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    119.00 MB

Hi Sean

It was good to meet you on TeamSpeak last night (UK time) and I hope you can resolve your issue quickly . It does go to show just how useful TeamSpeak can be when playing CLoD for all sorts of reasons and a must install IMO .

Great first Post and it looks like you have exciting times ahead of you . Wonderful family history in the background as well .

Hope to see you online again very soon .

ATB

"Rules are put in place for the guidance of the wise and the obedience of fools" - J W Thomas

Intel i7-6700k 4.00GHz , 850w PSU , GeForce GTX 1080ti 11GB GPU , 16GB RAM , Acer Predator Z35p Monitor , TrackIR5 , Thrustmaster Warthog H.O.T.A.S , MGF Crosswind Rudder Pedals .

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Still no fix for the Ignition not working I tried everything that people have told me and tried everything I could think of.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    164.95 MB

Still no fix for the Ignition not working I tried everything that people have told me and tried everything I could think of.
    See if AI will start your plane.

Go into DangerDogz server and create a plane. Hit Alt F2 and see if plane starts up.

12. Likes ATAG_Scones, ATAG_Lord Wukits liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    9.73 MB

Very strange. In such situations I'm doing next thing (but it is hard way):
    1) I'm creating backup of my operations system (full copy of system disk). I'm using bootable usb-stick with Acronis True image, beacause it is perfect working and easy downloading from torrents
    2) Doing clear install of operation system with drivers and software that I need to check (Steam and Cliffs of Dover in your case).
    3) If fresh installation working - than it was software (drivers/configurations/etc.) problem. Just install all programs that you need.
    If it is still not working..... hmmm... - it is impossible! But then I can recover my previous operation system and try to search another way to solve problem.
    Last edited by Rostic; Jul-24-2019 at 01:35.

14. Likes ATAG_Lord Wukits liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.25 GB

Can you post a copy of your confuser.ini file here? You may have to zip it first, not sure.
    Gigabyte Z390 UD | i7 9700K @3.60GHz | 16.0 GB | Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
    TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pro rudder pedals | TrackIR 5 | TeamSpeak 3.3.2 | TS Notifier 1.6.0h

16. Likes ATAG_Lord Wukits liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    123.26 MB

Hey Sean

This may seem like a silly question to ask, but which key is bound to start your engine?
    In your Controls Options, which "event" is bound to this key?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    164.95 MB

Have you checked the ground wire on your ignition switch?

Figure it out, yet?

19. Likes ATAG_TCP, ATAG_Lord Wukits liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    328.74 MB

Even I wouldn't be game enough to go fishing around inside my Hurricane!

Or Spitfire for that matter.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Im off to bed now but I will try all the new ideas for fixing my game in the morning! Many thanks to all for helping!

22. Likes ATAG_Marlow, ATAG_Scones liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

Good man. Sean! I like the new avatar. Is it somebody special?

Good luck with fixing the 'I' problem. I know you'll crack it in the end!

I'm away until next Monday but will see you in the CLoD skies soon. Salute

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Hi Sean,

Sorry to hear of your engine start up problem. Hope an answer is found soon.

Just to confirm, do you have a keyboard key or joystick button assigned to: Toggle Selected Engine(s) in the Aircraft key assignments?

Engine Start.jpg

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

25. Likes ATAG_Lord Wukits liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Marlow View Post
    Good man. Sean! I like the new avatar. Is it somebody special?

Good luck with fixing the 'I' problem. I know you'll crack it in the end!

I'm away until next Monday but will see you in the CLoD skies soon. Salute

It is my grandfather "Anthony (Tony) Scolpino, passed away two years ago now, He fought in the Korean war, He was a combat engineer in the 5th army. Some wild stories he told me, He was on the front lines doing more than combat engineers should have done. I have many more pictures ill see if I can find them.
    Sean Bayne

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Snapper View Post
    Hi Sean,

Sorry to hear of your engine start up problem. Hope an answer is found soon.

Just to confirm, do you have a keyboard key or joystick button assigned to: Toggle Selected Engine(s) in the Aircraft key assignments?

Engine Start.jpg

Yes it bound to the "I" key but i tried other keys and they wont work either.
    Sean Bayne

28. Likes ATAG_Lord Wukits liked this post
    Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    277.05 MB

Yes it bound to the "I" key but i tried other keys and they wont work either.
    So, you can 'assign' the key to the function, but it still will not work?
    Truly weird..

If you do upload that confuser.ini file here, it may shed a light on the issue...

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by DD_FT View Post
    So, you can 'assign' the key to the function, but it still will not work?
    Truly weird..

If you do upload that confuser.ini file here, it may shed a light on the issue...

I tried and it says it wont let me.
    Last edited by Sean Bayne; Jul-25-2019 at 14:49.
    Sean Bayne

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    9.73 MB

If you have google account, you can upload file to "Google drive" and share link here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.25 GB

Compress it to a zip file first... then you can post it as attachment here.

Here is mine as example:

confUser.zip

Check that you have the line "I=enginei01" somewhere under the "[HotKey pilot]" section. If not you can try to enter it manually and save the file. Make sure you keep a copy of the original file first so you can revert back to it just in case.
    Last edited by ATAG_Noofy; Jul-25-2019 at 17:01.
    Gigabyte Z390 UD | i7 9700K @3.60GHz | 16.0 GB | Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
    TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pro rudder pedals | TrackIR 5 | TeamSpeak 3.3.2 | TS Notifier 1.6.0h

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    277.05 MB

Or just open it in Notepad, hit Edit, Select All, Copy and next Paste it over here?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by DD_FT View Post
    Or just open it in Notepad, hit Edit, Select All, Copy and next Paste it over here?
    [BOB]
    hotkeys = HotKey BOB
    difficulty=512163071
    lastSingleMiss=missions/Single/Bomber Intercept - Ships.mis

[HotKey BOB]
    S=static
    Alt F4=exit
    P=pause
    L=land
    Alt X=exit
    PrintScreen=ScreenShot

[Config viewSet]
    AzimutSpeed=0.1
    TangageSpeed=0.1
    LenSpeed=0.1
    MinLen=1.0
    DefaultLen=20.0
    MaxLen=30000.0
    Speed=6
    Offset=2

[DashBoard]
    0=1 153.600 0.000 0.600
    1=1 870.400 0.000 0.600
    2=1 0.000 281.600 0.500
    3=1 0.000 153.600 0.500
    4=1 0.000 409.600 0.500
    5=1 870.400 153.600 0.600
    6=1 870.400 307.200 0.600
    7=1 716.800 0.000 0.600
    8=1 0.000 0.000 0.600

[HotKey gui]
    Escape = activate
    MouseRight = popupmenu

[HotKey Console]
    ;BackQuote=Activate
    Control Tab =Activate

[FreeFly]
    MouseLeft=ResetView
    A=Azimut-
    D=Azimut+
    S=Tangage+
    W=Tangage-
    Q=Kren-
    E=Kren+
    V=Speed+
    C=Speed-

[FreeFly Config]
    AzimutView=1.0
    TangageView=1.0
    SpeedAzimut=50.0
    SpeedTangage=50.0
    SpeedKren=50.0
    MaxSpeed=1000.0
    Acselerate=100.0

[HookViewFly Config]
    timeFirstStep=2.0
    deltaZ=10.0

[FreeFlyXYZ]
    Left=Y+
    Right=Y-
    Down=X-
    Up=X+
    Home=Z+
    End=Z-
    Delete=A-
    PageDown=A+
    Control Left=SpeedMul
    Control Right=SpeedMul
    Control Down=SpeedMul
    Control Up=SpeedMul
    Control Home=SpeedMul
    Control End=SpeedMul
    Control Delete=SpeedMul
    Control PageDown=SpeedMul

[FreeFlyXYZ Config]
    SpeedXYZ=20.0
    SpeedAzimut=20.0
    SpeedMul=0.1

[HotKey artillery_gunner]
    Up = GunUp
    Down = GunDown
    Right = GunRight
    Left = GunLeft
    Space = GunFire
    S= StopMovement
    M= StartMovement
    F = FastTracking
    T = FineTrackig

[Config pilotMove]
    aileron=1 0.01 0.02
    elevator=1 0.01 0.02
    rudder=1 0.02 0
    trimaileron=0 0
    trimelevator=0 0
    trimrudder=0 0
    throttle=0.05 0.95 0.02 0.02 0.02
    pitch=0 0
    mix=0 0
    compressor=0 0
    oilradiator=0 0
    radiator=0 0
    flaps=0 0
    underc=0 0
    brakes=0 0
    throttle0=0 0 0 0 0
    throttle1=0 0 0 0 0
    throttle2=0 0 0 0 0
    throttle3=0 0 0 0 0
    throttle4=0 0 0 0 0
    throttle5=0 0 0 0 0
    throttle6=0 0 0 0 0
    throttle7=0 0 0 0 0
    pitch0=0 0
    pitch1=0 0
    pitch2=0 0
    pitch3=0 0
    pitch4=0 0
    pitch5=0 0
    pitch6=0 0
    pitch7=0 0
    mix0=0 0
    mix1=0 0
    mix2=0 0
    mix3=0 0
    mix4=0 0
    mix5=0 0
    mix6=0 0
    mix7=0 0
    radiator0=0 0
    radiator1=0 0
    radiator2=0 0
    radiator3=0 0
    radiator4=0 0
    radiator5=0 0
    radiator6=0 0
    radiator7=0 0
    oilradiator0=0 0
    compressor0=0 0
    oilradiator1=0 0
    compressor1=0 0
    compressor2=0 0
    oilradiator2=0 0
    compressor3=0 0
    oilradiator3=0 0
    oilradiator4=0 0
    compressor4=0 0
    oilradiator5=0 0
    compressor5=0 0
    oilradiator6=0 0
    compressor6=0 0
    compressor7=0 0
    oilradiator7=0 0
    bombbaydoor=0 0
    impellerretr=0 0
    airbrake=0 0
    carbheater=0 0
    carbheater0=0 0
    carbheater1=0 0
    carbheater2=0 0
    carbheater3=0 0
    carbheater4=0 0
    carbheater5=0 0
    carbheater6=0 0
    carbheater7=0 0
    leslats=0 0
    brakeslt=0 0
    brakesrt=0 0
    throttle_wep=0 0

[Config turretMove]
    turretyaw=0.5 0 0
    turretpitch=0.5 0 0

[HotKey vehicleDriver]
    Control S=start_movement
    Alt S=stop_movement
    Control D=toggle_dir
    Down=brake
    Right=turn_right
    Up=accelerate
    Left=turn_left
    Alt D=toggle_hand_brake

[HotKey vehicleGunner]
    Space=gun_fire
    [Config vehicleMove]
    ower=0 0.9 0 0 0
    power=0 0.9 0 0 0

[HotKey camposMouseXYZ]
    MouseLeft=AT
    MouseRight=XYZmove
    F7=SpeedFast
    F6=SpeedNormal
    F5=SpeedSlow
    F8 MouseLeft=Kmove

[LastFocus]
    969305076=bExtras
    -1332861808=bStatistic
    -1137074434=bRealism
    1899961994=bQuickMission
    -372350066=bServer
    628377810=training5
    1862295808=bControls
    2134622242=bBuilder
    2084280354=bExtras

[HotKey pilotMove]
    Joystick1+AXE_Z=1rudder
    Joystick+AXE_Z=-1throttle
    Joystick2+AXE_Y=1elevator
    Joystick2+AXE_X=1aileron

[HotKey view]
    Control F2=outsideViewNextEnemy
    Control F1=toggleShowCabin
    Y=padlockViewPrev
    Alt F7=outsideViewEnemyDirectGround
    U=padlockViewNext
    Alt F6=outsideViewEnemyDirectAir
    Alt F2=outside
    Alt F1=inside
    M=toggleShowMirror
    C=nextCabin
    Shift C=changeCabin
    Control C=prevCabin
    Alt 9=cabin9
    Alt 8=cabin8
    Alt 7=cabin7
    Joystick2+Key3=padlockViewForward
    Alt 6=cabin6
    Alt 5=cabin5
    Alt 4=cabin4
    Alt 3=cabin3
    F8=outsideViewFollow
    Alt 2=cabin2
    F7=outsideViewEnemyGround
    Alt 1=cabin1
    F6=outsideViewEnemyAir
    F5=padlockViewGround
    F4=padlockView
    F3=outsideViewFly
    F2=outsideView
    Shift F7=outsideViewFriendGround
    F1=insideView
    Shift F6=outsideViewFriendAir
    Shift F5=padlockViewFriendGround
    Shift F4=padlockViewFriend
    Shift F2=outsideViewNextPlane
    Shift F1=toggleAim

[HotKey viewSet]
    Alt MouseLeft=DashBoard
    End=fov70
    PageDown=fov90
    Delete=fov30
    Mouse5=FOV
    MouseMiddle=Rotate
    F10=StartStop
    MouseRight=Len
    MouseLeft=Offset
    NumPad/=Reset

[HotKey viewPan]
    NumPad-4=PanLeft2
    NumPad-3=PanRight3
    NumPad-2=PanDown
    NumPad-1=PanLeft3
    Pov225 Joystick+Pov=PanLeft3
    Pov270 Joystick+Pov=PanLeft2
    Pov315 Joystick+Pov=PanLeft
    Pov0 Joystick+Pov=PanUp
    Pov45 Joystick+Pov=PanRight
    Pov90 Joystick+Pov=PanRight2
    Pov135 Joystick+Pov=PanRight3
    NumPad-9=PanRight
    NumPad-8=PanUp
    Pov180 Joystick+Pov=PanDown
    NumPad-7=PanLeft
    NumPad-6=PanRight2
    NumPad-5=PanReset

[HotKey viewSnap]
    NumPad-4=Snap_m2_0
    NumPad-3=Snap_3_0
    NumPad-2=Snap_0_m2
    NumPad-1=Snap_m3_0
    Pov225 Joystick2+Pov=Snap_m3_0
    Pov270 Joystick2+Pov=Snap_m2_0
    Pov315 Joystick2+Pov=Snap_m1_0
    Pov0 Joystick2+Pov=Snap_0_2
    Pov45 Joystick2+Pov=Snap_1_0
    Pov90 Joystick2+Pov=Snap_2_0
    F9=SnapPanSwitch
    Pov135 Joystick2+Pov=Snap_3_0
    Pov180 Joystick2+Pov=Snap_0_m1
    NumPad-9=Snap_1_0
    NumPad-8=Snap_0_0
    NumPad-7=Snap_m1_0
    NumPad-6=Snap_2_0
    NumPad-5=Snap_0_2

[HotKey timeSpeed]
    CloseBracket=timeSpeedUp
    OpenBracket=timeSpeedDown
    Quote=timeSpeedNormal

[HotKey common]
    O=door_open
    Shift L=csec_lights
    A=autopilot
    Control O=door_close
    Control L=cpri_lights
    Control J=door_jettison
    Control E=bailout
    Alt L=cste_lights
    MouseLeft=fire
    Control Space=door_toggle

[HotKey pilot]
    Joystick1+Key1=trigger1
    Z=rudder_leftx
    X=rudder_rightx
    W=thtl_110
    Joystick+Key15=airbrake
    Control NumPad-9=site_alt_plus
    V=landingflaps_d
    Shift BackQuote=engselect_all
    Control NumPad-8=site_dist_plus
    T=thtl_psicutout
    Control NumPad-7=site_spd_plus
    Control NumPad-6=site_side_right
    R=rad_auto
    Control NumPad-5=site_auto
    Control NumPad-4=site_side_left
    Joystick2+Key0=trigger01
    Control NumPad-3=site_alt_minus
    Joystick+Key0=pitch_plus
    Control NumPad-2=site_dist_minus
    Control NumPad-1=site_spd_minus
    I=enginei01
    Joystick+Key14=trigger3
    G=uc
    Control Z=ruddert_left
    F=landingflaps_u
    Control X=ruddert_right
    Control W=abwurf_arm
    B=wheelbrakex
    Control T=thtl_slowcutout
    Equals=thtl_plus
    9=extinguisher
    6=rad_plus
    5=rad_minus
    Control G=uc_down_emer
    Shift 8=engselect_n7
    Joystick+Key12 Joystick+Key18=autorudder_off
    Shift 7=engselect_n6
    Shift 6=engselect_n5
    Control C=pilot_switch
    Shift 5=engselect_n4
    Control B=bombbaydoors
    Shift 4=engselect_n3
    Shift 3=engselect_n2
    Shift 2=engselect_n1
    Shift 1=engselect_n0
    Down=elevator_downx
    Right=aileron_rightx
    Up=elevator_upx
    Left=aileron_leftx
    Control 7=rudder_leftx
    Joystick+Key12 Joystick+Key17=autorudder_low
    Shift Down=elevatort_ndown
    Shift Right=aileront_right
    Space=trigger0
    Shift Up=elevatort_nup
    Shift Left=aileront_left
    Joystick+Key12 Joystick+Key16=autorudder_high
    Joystick1+Key3=trigger2
    Joystick+Key3=pitch_mode_togl
    MouseLeft=MouseControl
    Underscore=thtl_minus
    Backspace=thtl_wep
    Joystick+Key2=pitch_minus

[HotKey turret]
    Control O=trt_park_toggle
    Down=trt_mount_d
    Right=trt_mount_r
    Up=trt_mount_u
    Left=trt_mount_l
    Shift Down=trt_down
    Shift Right=trt_right
    Shift Up=trt_up
    Shift Left=trt_left

[HotKey orders]
    9=order9
    8=order8
    7=order7
    6=order6
    5=order5
    4=order4
    3=order3
    2=order2
    1=order1
    0=order0
    Escape=deactivate
    Alt=select
    Control=expand
    Enter=Enter
    Tab=activate
    Backspace=Backspace

[HotKey vehicle]
    Down=brake
    Right=turn_right
    Up=accelerate
    Left=turn_left
    Alt D=toggle_dir
    Space=fire

[HotKey builder]
    NumPad-4=stepAzimut-15
    NumPad-3=stepAzimut30
    NumPad-1=stepAzimut-30
    NumPad-0=insert+
    Alt MouseRight=select-
    Alt MouseLeft=select+
    Alt Control=unselect
    A MouseLeft=battleArea
    Control Z=Undo
    Control Y=Redo
    Control X=cut
    Control V=paste
    Insert=insert+
    Control C=copy
    Control B=addBranch
    Home=change--
    End=change++
    PageDown=change+
    PageUp=change-
    Delete=delete+
    MouseRight=popupmenu
    F10=land
    MouseLeft=objectMove
    Shift MouseLeft=worldZoom
    Enter=freeView
    NumPad.=delete+
    Tab=cursor
    Backspace=cursor
    Alt Right=Forward
    Alt Left=Backward
    NumPad-9=stepAzimut5
    NumPad-8=resetTangage90
    NumPad-7=stepAzimut-5
    NumPad-6=stepAzimut15
    Control MouseRight=delete+
    NumPad-5=resetAngles
    Control MouseLeft=insert+

[HotKey builderMouseXYZ]
    F4 MouseRight=Zmove
    F5 MouseLeft=Amove
    Mouse5=Amove
    MouseRight=XYmove
    MouseLeft=Len
    F6 MouseLeft=Tmove
    F3=SpeedFast
    F2=SpeedNormal
    F1=SpeedSlow
    F7 MouseLeft=Kmove

[ChatWindow]
    0:-1=-posSize '0.003 0.870 0.206 0.130' -titleStr "Motor Controls" -alpha 130 -ualpha 0 -wrap -history 100
    0:262144=-lay 1 -fnt 0 -clr 0
    1:-1=-posSize '0.818 0.543 0.181 0.145' -titleStr "Secondary Controls" -alpha 130 -ualpha 0 -history 10 -timeout 15
    1:5=-font 0
    1:4=-font 0
    1:7=-font 0
    2:-1=-posSize '0.002 0.000 0.460 0.186' -titleStr "Info. Window 1" -alpha 130 -ualpha 25 -vscroll -wrap -history 100
    2:393216=-fnt 0 -clr 54 -al 2 -tf 1 -sz 1 -sl 1
    2:3=-font 0
    2:131072=0
    2:1=-font 0
    2:6=-font 0
    3:-1=-posSize '0.518 0.002 0.418 0.275' -titleStr Voice -border -alpha 130 -ualpha 0 -wrap -history 40 -timeout 30
    3:2=-font 1
    4:-1=-posSize '0.171 0.323 0.687 0.352' -titleStr NetStats -title -border -alpha 50 -ualpha 0 -custom
    4:-2=-font 3 -color 139 -columnWidth '0.100 0.183 0.322 0.144 0.093 0.081' -columnSort 2
    Sean Bayne

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    2.82 GB

Do you turn on the fuel before attempting to start the engine?

You do not have any key assigned to fuel.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by Bonditaria View Post
    Do you turn on the fuel before attempting to start the engine?

You do not have any key assigned to fuel.

I do it in the cockpit
    Sean Bayne

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    2.82 GB

I do it in the cockpit

"I do it" lol

What cockpit? What exactly do you do in the cockpit? You need to list ALL the details this time. You even don't bother to share the name the aircraft type. WRITE MORE WORDS SEAN.

Cheers,

Bondi

ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA507NV, AMD Ryzen 7 7735HS CPU, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Laptop GPU, 8 GB GDDR6 VRAM, 16 GB DDR5 RAM, 512 GB SSD, Windows 11 Home 23H2, VPC MongoosT-50 Throttle, VKB Gladiator Pro, MFG Crosswind, Wheel Stand Pro, EIZO CS240, Track-IR 5

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast