Thread: Main Maps

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.12 GB

Main Maps

Is it possible to access "come with game maps " to remove some objects so i can replace with others. ?

How can i raise "Static " objects which don't have Offset adjustment eg. small barges and fishing boats are below waterline ?

thank s
    https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=14495&dateline=153818  5177

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    2.82 GB

Re: Main Maps

Quote Originally Posted by madshepherd View Post
    Is it possible to access "come with game maps " to remove some objects so i can replace with others. ?

How can i raise "Static " objects which don't have Offset adjustment eg. small barges and fishing boats are below waterline ?

thank s
    You cannot remove objects from the game maps.

Some static objects can be raised or lowered by opening the mission file with a text editor and manually editing the lines you want to alter. Add for instance " /hstart -1" at the end of the static object entry in the mission file to bury the object 1 meter. NB if you open and save the mission file again in the FMB after the manual edit, you may lose the manual edits you made (you may not, it depends on the object.)

shot_20190726_160105.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.12 GB

Re: Main Maps

Thanks for your reply

i will give that added line a go . I have noticed it on others so could be what i need .

thanks
    https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=14495&dateline=153818  5177