Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    43.96 MB

Hi

Hello,
    I have always been affascinated by planes and
    my favourite plane is the B17 .
    I'm writing you today because I have some questions.
    Unfortunately I don't have Il2 COD yet but maybe in the future I will and I'll love to join you.
    Anyway, here's my story.
    I 'm a virtual sim pilot and I enjoy flying...
    One day me and my friends thought about flying together and we did.
    We all downloaded War thunder and flew in simulator mode and we had tons of fun...
    2 years later we thought of launching a community in order to get more pilots to fly with.
    But here's comes the question.
    Launching a community ain't easy because there has to be organisation and we wanted basically to reenact ww2 battles between the 8th AF against the Luftwaffe..( we wanted to be realistic and to use authentic flight plans and procedures ...)
    Since you are a well organised community would you like to give us some advice ?
    Any information will be helpful
    Thanks

Paco

2. Likes ATAG_Lord Wukits, ATAG_Marlow liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Re: Hi

Hi C.P. and welcome to the forum.

If you scroll down this forum you’ll notice we have dedicated forums for other flight sims. I would be pleased to create a War Thunder forum of your own and make you moderator. You would be welcome to use this W.T. Forum as a gathering place where your squad mates and new joiners could meet to discuss plans, future events, etc.

I have War Thunder installed on Steam but regretfully have not played it recently.

If you’re interested in my proposal, shoot me a Private Mail and I’ll set it up. No strings attached, no one has to purchase Cliffs of Dover. My intentions are far more diabolical - you chaps will see the events the Clod community puts on and will want to see more.

Cheers,

Snapper

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    293.36 MB

Welcome to the ATAG forum!

I see the most qualified person has already answered. I started the whole warbird gaming thing with War Thunder, and have several hundred hours invested, but like Snapper, I've been away for a long time due to Cliffs of Dover. Perhaps this is the calling to load it up and give it another shot.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    43.96 MB

Thank you for your kind answers.
    Well if you want to join us you know where to find me
    If you want more details about our War Thunder campaign feel free to PM and ask me .
    Regards