Thread: Man Cave Clear out. Free to Good Home. (UK).

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Man Cave Clear out. Free to Good Home. (UK).

Hi everyone.
    I do not get on here much anymore since Rift came out and I cannot go flat screen ever again.

However I made some good friends on here and miss the camaraderie...

I am currently tearing apart my man cave and a lot of stuff I hoarded from previous upgrades has to go. I know things like the MS Sidewinder 2 are currently fetching big money on fleabay, but I can't be bothered dealing with the shysters on there saying that the stuff does not work in an attempt to get the stuff plus shipping free.

So offering it for free. Only caveat I ask is that you genuinely want it to improve your experience in flight simming and do not make a profit from my good intentions. Maybe you are a newbie or on a budget...

I put it on DCS too, but most have higher end gear anyway, required just to run it.

So what I have is a Corsair CX750 power supply - non modular, so all cables with it.
    Hyper X DDR3 1866 RAM .. 2x 4Gb modules in original packaging.
    Corsair H80i water cooler with Intel brackets.
    Saitek Pro Flight rudder pedals.
    Microsoft Sidewinder 2 force feedback joystick with all cables (tested today and in full working order) May have original setup DVD somewhere, but not needed to setup these days.

All in full working order prior to being decommissioned.

I am between Goole and Selby in North Yorkshire.

Strictly collect only.

I don't get here much these days, but I will keep an eye out for replies for a few days.
    Last edited by Tinkicker; Jul-30-2019 at 09:36.
    Intel I9 9900K at 5.0 Ghz. Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra Motherboard. 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM. EVGA G3 PSU. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC. Thermaltake flo riing360 water cooler. 1TB Corsair M.2 NVMe boot drive. I TB Seagate hybrid mass storage drive. HP Reverb. TM Warthog HOTAS. MFG Crosswind pedals.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    320.64 MB

Re: Man Cave Clear out. Free to Good Home. (UK).

Salute to you for your generosity Tinkicker...

Sorry we can't at the moment provide you with a VR experience in CoD.

We do hope to start work on a VR mod for TF 5.0 once it is released.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Re: Man Cave Clear out. Free to Good Home. (UK).

Quick heads up. Arrangements are being made for someone to collect the pedals, so those are at present off the list.
    If the person does not turn up and collect them, I will let you know.
    Intel I9 9900K at 5.0 Ghz. Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra Motherboard. 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM. EVGA G3 PSU. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC. Thermaltake flo riing360 water cooler. 1TB Corsair M.2 NVMe boot drive. I TB Seagate hybrid mass storage drive. HP Reverb. TM Warthog HOTAS. MFG Crosswind pedals.