Thread: Good morning!

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    270.67 MB

Good morning!

Howdo Gents,

Recently returning to the flight simulation fold after many years away from IL2 and its expansions/sequels. I've just worked my way through the stock campaign for CoD Blitz and am keen to try the new, different and creative campaigns developed by community.

Veta

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    212.17 MB

Re: Good morning!

Hi VetaUK, and welcome back to the world of combat flight simulation.

With Cliffs of Dover Blitz, you will be in for a treat.

Any questions you might have or issues you might come up against with the sim don't hesitate to fire away here on the forum or better still get on Teamspeak and ask there.

Also, I would recommend getting online and giving that a go, it's a totally different world to single player.

Intel i5-2500 CPU @3.30GHZ Quad core , NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti , 8GB RAM , Windows 10 pro 64-Bit, ASUS VS 278 27" Monitor , Microsoft Sidewinder 2 Joystick

Saitek pro Flight Yoke, quadrant and rudder pedals

PS3 eye Head Tracker using Trackhat software. Secondary Head Tracker , Ed Tracker

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

Re: Good morning!

Quote Originally Posted by VetaUK View Post
    Howdo Gents,

Recently returning to the flight simulation fold after many years away from IL2 and its expansions/sequels. I've just worked my way through the stock campaign for CoD Blitz and am keen to try the new, different and creative campaigns developed by community.

Veta
    Hi VetaUK..... And another big welcome to our Cliffs of Dover Community. As my good friend ATAG_Laser has pointed out we are all delighted to welcome you here and, yes, you are in for a real treat. Hopefully, you have already been wowed by the huge amount of work already completed by TFS. Well, a few minutes reading in the Forum will let you know that even more excite improvements are on the way.

But the sim as it stands now is pretty awesome and going on line is definitely the way to go. I spent a whole year exploring single player before venturing into the big, bad world of 'on-line multiplayer!' That first sortie ended very quickly 'in the drink' at Dover harbour (courtesy of some brilliant 109 driver) but the whole experience was exhilerating, so realistic, full of immersion......and, even though I'm not the most competitive of guys, I had to try again.......because I was determined to learn to fly a Spitire at least reasonably well.

Five years later I'm a tad better at flying Spitfires but there is much more to learn because this sim goes on forever. The challenge is endless! Looking forward to meeting you on the servers! Good luck and ....Salute!
    Last edited by ATAG_Marlow; Aug-25-2019 at 19:37.