Thread: Keyboard mapping query

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Keyboard mapping query

Hey all,
    Just picked up WOTR, looking forward to getting into it but am struggling a bit to get to grips with the key mapping. Specifically, I want to set NumPad 5 to look up, so that when I press Numpad 4 (over left wing, as per default) + Numpad 5 I'm looking at 9 o'clock high, Numpad 3 + 5 would be looking about 4 o'clock high, and so on. Am I missing something really obvious? Thanks in advance

Supporting Member Blade_Meister's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.48 GB

Re: Keyboard mapping query

Quote Originally Posted by jonny_bass View Post
    Hey all,
    Just picked up WOTR, looking forward to getting into it but am struggling a bit to get to grips with the key mapping. Specifically, I want to set NumPad 5 to look up, so that when I press Numpad 4 (over left wing, as per default) + Numpad 5 I'm looking at 9 o'clock high, Numpad 3 + 5 would be looking about 4 o'clock high, and so on. Am I missing something really obvious? Thanks in advance
    Hiya jonny. The best suggestion I can give is head over to SimHQ here: ---> https://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.p...over-the-reich
    Go in to the 'Technical Issues' near the top and post your question there. I am sure Pol and others will come along to help you. I don't use the NumPad key views so I have never really messed with them. It is possible that NumPad 5 key is a reserved key, meaning it cannot be altered. Not sure about that though.
    Hope you enjoy WOTR.
    Here is a sight that has some very nice mods. Just use JSGME to install any of them and if nothing else, the Map Mod is essential although I use many of the others when I am not Testing new OBD material. https://hangar22.wordpress.com/comme...416d#comment-5

S!Blade<><

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Re: Keyboard mapping query

Thanks, I'll give that a try