Thread: 3D textures error for me!

Combat pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    236.47 MB

3D textures error for me!

Hi all. Can't say how much I love this game. Sadly I have an issue with the graphics. Sections of my aircraft appear to have a white opacity over them, as do ground structures when viewed from certain angles. The issue never occurs in the cockpit, but happens when I look at the wing from the cockpit and my aircraft from an external view. Movement of the aircraft changes the parts affected, in much the same way a shadow appears and fades, except it's not dependent on light or it's direction, only the view angle. I meet all of the min spec and most of the recommended system requirements (CPU is a tad slower than recommended) and my NVIDIA 1060 drivers are up to date! Any help would be most welcome! I don't have this issue in other games like DCS...Screenshot (1).png

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    320.64 MB

Re: 3D textures error for me!

Hello Knows

When your game has been updated to a newer version, as is the situation recently with the update to 4.56, it is a good idea to delete the cache file.

It is located in the following folder:

Documents/1C SoftClub/il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover/

See if that solves your problem.

If not, then look updating your graphics drivers... and additionally at what other 3rd party graphics programs you might be running.