Thread: CheeKey looking for a group or wing leader

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

CheeKey looking for a group or wing leader

Hey ATAG fam, CheeKey(or Chee) here. I am fairly new to the CloD arena and am fairly green to flight sim games but I am a pilot IRL with a private license and a WW2 geek so the basics of the sim and the arena have come natural to mold into and love the community. (Been watching the ATAG youtube community vids for over a year now and decided to join the fray) Looking for a squad or wing buddy to team up with(preferably blue(LW) but not incredibly picky). I would prioritize team play, communication and keeping my wing lead or squad leaders 6 clear and would learn the ins and outs of the game under someone. I’ll be in and out of the server flying the next few days if anyone wants to come get to know me in TS a bit. Cheers!

CheeKey

Combat pilot No.119_Marshy (VK-M)'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Re: CheeKey looking for a group or wing leader

Hi Cheekey

The 119th are always looking for people to join the squadron and would be willing to wing up with you. Although mainly a small UK outfit, we have pilots on the other side of the pond too. Can usually find us whizzing around somewhere and if you want a taster as to the squadron's mentality (if you dare), we have a forum at:

https://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk/forum/

Give us a shout!

Marshy

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by No.119_Marshy (VK-M) View Post
    Hi Cheekey

The 119th are always looking for people to join the squadron and would be willing to wing up with you. Although mainly a small UK outfit, we have pilots on the other side of the pond too. Can usually find us whizzing around somewhere and if you want a taster as to the squadron's mentality (if you dare), we have a forum at:

https://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk/forum/

Give us a shout!

Marshy
    Count me in! See you on the other side.

Supporting Member No.119_Viper (VK-S)'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    214.38 MB

Quote Originally Posted by CheeKey View Post
    Count me in! See you on the other side.
    Happy to have you onboard Cheekey, a few weeks of Sqdn training and you will be sporting ( VK-C ) before you know it

Vipe's