Thread: Hello guys

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    49.31 MB

Hello guys

Hello everyone I hope to meet some of you in the skies of cliff of dover.
    I am looking forward to seeing the new version of il2....
    See you in the air

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Re: Hello guys

Welcome to the forum, Debo.

If you haven’t already, install Teamspeak 3 and join us on the ATAG Server. If you can start your chosen aircraft, you’re good to go. Be sure to say hi and intro yourself to your fellow players on comms - we’ll all be glad to have you join us in the air.

Hope to see you soon!

Cheers,

Snapper

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

3. Likes ATAG_Knight liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

Hi Debo....and welcome to the ATAG servers and Forum...sorry it has taken me so long to reply. We are delighted you have found us because a better Flight Sim Community will be impossible to find. Everybody here is very friendly and knowledgeable so, whatever your 'set up' problem, post it here and somebody will be along to give you suggestions and advice.

As Snapper has said, Team Speak is a 'must'...but it is free...adds so much to immersion and is easy to download and operate (well, if I can do it anybody can!) It enables us to talk together and cooperate whilst on sorties. Of course, it is strictly against regulations to 'chat,' 'banter' or 'tell jokes!' So none of us ever do that! (Cough, cough!)

Get stuck in and have fun! Be prepared to get shot down very often because there are some highly skilled pilots amongst us. But if you like a challenge and intend to work and hone your navigation, bombing and dog fighting skills....you have arrived at your new addiction! There is no hope for you! (Like the rest of us!)

I look forward to meeting you in the CLoD skies very soon. Good luck! Salute!

5. Likes ATAG_Knight liked this post
    Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.84 MB

Hello!

7. Likes ATAG_Knight, ATAG_Marlow liked this post
    Manual Creation Group ATAG_Vampire's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.88 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Fieters View Post
    Hello!
    Hello Fieters!

Welcome to the party.

"A nation that forgets its past has no future." - Winston Churchill

My Rig: CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quard -Core Processor, Motherboard: Asus ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO ALPHA ATX LGA1151, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (4x 8GB) DDR4- 3000
    Video Card:ASUS ROG STRIX RTX2080ti 11GB OS: Windows 10 Pro

Joystick: Virpil T50 Base with T50 Mongoose stick Throttle: Virpil T50 VPC HOTAS Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG348Q Ultawide Rudder Pedals: Slaw Device RF DORA

9. Likes ATAG_Knight, ATAG_Marlow liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    119.00 MB

I've been away from the "Welcome" thread for way to long .

Hello to all the new guys who've recently posted here . I hope to meet you all on comms and in the air very soon .

"Rules are put in place for the guidance of the wise and the obedience of fools" - J W Thomas

Intel i7-6700k 4.00GHz , 850w PSU , GeForce GTX 1080ti 11GB GPU , 16GB RAM , Acer Predator Z35p Monitor , TrackIR5 , Thrustmaster Warthog H.O.T.A.S , MGF Crosswind Rudder Pedals .