Thread: dcs..the future

Supporting Member III./ZG76_Saipan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    3.0 KB

dcs..the future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDtQQdSdNHs

nice vid by the grimreapers....F4U d corsair in the works..woot
    ASUS Z370-A, i5 8600k, CM haf-x, EVGA gtx 1660 Ti SC ACX, Antec HC 850, Samsung 120GB SSD , WD Black 1TB, Corsair GSkill 16GB, Creative SB Recon, Creative G500 5.1, ASUS VS248h-P
    Me-110 Black 17 with Hptmn. Hans "AWAC" Warsteiner
    :
    Trust me , I fly a Bf 110 (C2-->C7)

2. Likes No.119_Bruv liked this post
    5 mins from the Red Arrows, 1 min from a good pub.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

Re: dcs..the future

I love the Reapers but some of those "facts" were worthy of a Boris Bus and the vid was largley pointless.

In respect of the "planned" and "in development", especially within the 3rd Party stuff (and especially Razbam) I think its nothing more than stake claiming. Worringly so in the case of the F15E and A6 given some of the devs apparent statements about no multicrew features in thier products.

Save for perhaps 4 or 5 near horizon modules , that 45 mins could have been better spent discussing things we know are going to happen within the time frame those modules will require to develop (the sun going supanova for instance).
    My Rig: Samsung 40" TV, 5600X on Air, RTX3080 FE, 32GB Gskill Neo 3600 CL16 RAM, M2 Gen 4 Drives, Corsair RM850X PSU, MFG Crosswinds, TM WH Throttle, Virpil Mongoose T50CM w/100mm extension, TIR5, EDtracker pro.

" Better a thorn on the outside than a prick on the inside"

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    62.82 MB

DCS is in my bad books at the moment.. I feel like they are running a Ponzi scheme... so many EA's and no completions... They are expanding too fast and becoming too thin in deliveries.
    Last edited by gonk; Nov-24-2019 at 05:50.

5 mins from the Red Arrows, 1 min from a good pub.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

Quote Originally Posted by gonk View Post
    DCS is in my bad books at the moment.. I feel like they are running a Ponzi scheme... so many EA's and no completions... They are expanding too fast and becoming too thin in deliveries.
    It not the destination Gonk......Its the journey
    My Rig: Samsung 40" TV, 5600X on Air, RTX3080 FE, 32GB Gskill Neo 3600 CL16 RAM, M2 Gen 4 Drives, Corsair RM850X PSU, MFG Crosswinds, TM WH Throttle, Virpil Mongoose T50CM w/100mm extension, TIR5, EDtracker pro.

" Better a thorn on the outside than a prick on the inside"

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

A finished P47D Thunderbolt should be 1st quarter 2020 so that should be cool.

Biggest problem with DCS that I can see is the lack of a permanent well supported Multiplayer for WW2 specific. Burning Skies is fun but hit and miss on the reliability front (see air quake).

The LFDM guys had a very believable Normandy mission up the other day with some cool targets and some base capture included, a couple of AI and ships to kill. If a bunch of humans turned out on that map it would be pretty epic.