Thread: 18th December Patch dropped some goodness on Normandy, A10 and Viggen

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    5 mins from the Red Arrows, 1 min from a good pub.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

18th December Patch dropped some goodness on Normandy, A10 and Viggen

For anyone interested but not currently updated - the Normandy map now looks a lot more like Normandy.

Speed trees seemed have significantly improved performance and, to my eye, the overall look and the map has been substantially updated in many areas with a good number of new airfields and structures added.

Finally (although this could be old news as ive only just reinstalled the map...... but i dont think it is).........

A decent redition of PEGASUS BRIDGE is finally there (sans German dug outs and Bunkers but i assume you can add these at lease in part) along with a not too shabby representation of Benouville itself - the landscape also appears to be somewhat more in keeping with what was there too although i could be mistaken having flown on the map perhaps less then 5 hours since its day one purchase previously)

Overall Normandy now looks really good and ill be flying it a lot more from now on!

A10 has an updated cockpit that many are whining is too "new" but it looks and performs well for me.

Some stuff also happened for the Hornet and F16 (Yawn) whilst the Viggen also got a lot of love (happy birthday Boo!)

Full list here: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.p...22#post4143422
    Last edited by BOO; Dec-19-2019 at 06:00.
    My Rig: Samsung 40" TV, 5600X on Air, RTX3080 FE, 32GB Gskill Neo 3600 CL16 RAM, M2 Gen 4 Drives, Corsair RM850X PSU, MFG Crosswinds, TM WH Throttle, Virpil Mongoose T50CM w/100mm extension, TIR5, EDtracker pro.

" Better a thorn on the outside than a prick on the inside"

2. Likes ATAG_TCP, No.119_Bruv, ATAG_Snapper liked this post