Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Clod Wishlist

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    383.91 MB

Re: Clod Wishlist

Quote Originally Posted by Cybermat47 View Post
    Wait, really?!

This makes those nightfighter missions I’m hoping to make so much easier... how do I get it working?
    It wasn't a nightfighter radar but a ground radar. It was on the ATAG website and worked on the ATAG server. I'm sure if one had the code for it, it could work in SP but that would be up to Colander and I'm sure there are more important things to do for TF 5 at the moment.

2. Likes ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    20.03 MB

I see this has been mentioned before, but I have a few words to say as well.

A working radar would make intruder and intercept flights much more immersive in the Bf-110 and Beaufighter. I don't mean like a couple words on the screen telling you directions. I mean an actual radar scope in the radar operator's seat, using 'Lean to gunsight' to view the scope. It doesn't have to be super complicated, just a little radar scope with some controls and whatever other equipment the radar operator would have seen, in the same level of quality we have in the cockpits.

This would allow for another style of gameplay besides the classic dogfights, and I think there are plenty of players who would love to give night intercepts a try in CloD. Honestly, I don't see a whole lot of aircraft flying around online too often on the servers. Even when there are a lot of players online, I rarely see them actually coordinating strikes or using any other tactic than boom and zoom. Radar-equipped nightfighters would fit better historically with the typical lone-wolf sorties I usually see online. The player could either switch between the cockpit and the scope to locate bogeys, or in multiplayer, another player could be the radar operator and guide him to the target. This could encourage a lot more teamwork than the 'every-man-for-himself' style flying we see too often. It doesn't have to stop at bomber intercepts either. We could have multiplayer intruder missions, in which Beaus and 110s stalk each other in the night sky! It wouldn't just change the game for 110s and Beaus; radar-equipped planes could be a valuable resource to their whole teams by directing friendly single-engine fighters to the enemy, while also making themselves a priority target! Even in singleplayer, I can see a lot of potential for new missions and campaigns that could be made. If radar was fully implemented, night fighting would open up a whole new style of gameplay, that all the other sims lack!

The rear seater's position is already modeled in the Beau. Let's give the back seater a purpose!
    Last edited by Kestrel; Mar-30-2018 at 23:35.
    Kestrel

GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5 CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5 GHz 6M Cache Skylake Quad-Core SSD: 240GB HDD: 1TB OS: Windows 10 Monitor: ASUS LED 25" 1920x1080 1 ms Gaming Monitor Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 Quadrant: Logitech G Saitek Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant Head Tracking: Trackhat Clip

4. Likes TWC_SLAG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    2.38 GB

Vehicles that can cross bridges.
    Default markings that don't appear in replays over custom skins
    Working noseart.
    Grass tiles that don't pop into view.
    "The needs of the Flight Sim Community outweigh the needs of the one or the few"

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO - i9-13900k - ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 5600MHz -
    - CORSAIR 1200w HX Series PSU - Corsair H100x Hydro Series CPU Cooler -
    - Big Screen Beyond -

- Virpil T50 Mongoos Flight Stick -
    - TM Warthog Throttle -
    - Slaw Device 109 Cam Rudder Pedals -

Highseas Peripherals
    - Engine Switch Panel - Munitions Switch Panel - Throttle Quadrant Trim Box - Helicopter Collective - Analogue Brake Lever -

Operated by a 1972 Standard Issue Talking Monkey

7. Likes farley, DerDa, 69th_Zeb, gonk, ATAG_Lord Wukits liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    951.48 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel View Post
    I see this has been mentioned before, but I have a few words to say as well.

A working radar would make intruder and intercept flights much more immersive in the Bf-110 and Beaufighter. I don't mean like a couple words on the screen telling you directions. I mean an actual radar scope in the radar operator's seat, using 'Lean to gunsight' to view the scope. It doesn't have to be super complicated, just a little radar scope with some controls and whatever other equipment the radar operator would have seen, in the same level of quality we have in the cockpits.

This would allow for another style of gameplay besides the classic dogfights, and I think there are plenty of players who would love to give night intercepts a try in CloD. Honestly, I don't see a whole lot of aircraft flying around online too often on the servers. Even when there are a lot of players online, I rarely see them actually coordinating strikes or using any other tactic than boom and zoom. Radar-equipped nightfighters would fit better historically with the typical lone-wolf sorties I usually see online. The player could either switch between the cockpit and the scope to locate bogeys, or in multiplayer, another player could be the radar operator and guide him to the target. This could encourage a lot more teamwork than the 'every-man-for-himself' style flying we see too often. It doesn't have to stop at bomber intercepts either. We could have multiplayer intruder missions, in which Beaus and 110s stalk each other in the night sky! It wouldn't just change the game for 110s and Beaus; radar-equipped planes could be a valuable resource to their whole teams by directing friendly single-engine fighters to the enemy, while also making themselves a priority target! Even in singleplayer, I can see a lot of potential for new missions and campaigns that could be made. If radar was fully implemented, night fighting would open up a whole new style of gameplay, that all the other sims lack!

The rear seater's position is already modeled in the Beau. Let's give the back seater a purpose!
    I would love to see this in CloD. Night fighters are so much fun and difficult at the same time. I think it is the precision required that really attracts me the most.
    Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming MB,
    Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 31ghz CPU, EVGA 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram,
    Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte Curved Monitor 165hz, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, Reverb G2

League City, TX

9. Likes ATAG_Lord Wukits, ATAG_Scones liked this post
    Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    322.12 MB

Before engine(s) start and on returning home one usually has the canopy open. It would increase the immersion if the extra sounds of birdsong, a dog barking, a spanner being dropped on a hangar floor, passing vehicles and/or the occasional human voice could be heard only when the canopy was opened.

I found in real life that such sounds really did signify the return to earth.

11. Likes ATAG_Ribbs, Kestrel, ATAG_Lord Wukits liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    121.95 MB

I've been assembling this list of features and things over the past week or so (not necessarily in order of preference) that I think would push Cliff closer to the ultimate sim. Hopefully TFS may be working on some of these already (oxygen?)

- Ingame printable manual, along with documentation for FMB, scripting and server operation

- Oxygen systems and effects of oxygen or lack of on pilot

- Fully clickable cockpit, with every usable button modelled

- More comprehensive startup procedure, as how it would have been after a servicing e.g priming the engine, switching on electrics, weapons, etc

- Leak size variability - fuel leaks already do this but it would be great to see in coolant and oil systems, to give just that little bit more uncertainty if your engine will last 20 seconds or 20 minutes. Individual radiator perforation on the 109 would be good as well, not just both popping if one is hit or you slightly overheat it

- Electric prop governor on German planes not affected by engine failure

- Propwash and slipstream effects

- Adjustments to FOV for multi-screen users so they can render the game undistorted with adjustments for angle of placement and size of screen

- More flak and ground artillery guns - British 20mm Oerlikon and Lewis gun would be appreciated, and more ground artillery that only engages ground targets

- Headtracking movement translates to the pilot model ingame, so you can see where someone you are flying next to is looking

- More historic kill system where the person who does the most damage to an aircraft is awarded a whole kill, or they have to be verified upon mission end similar to BoX

- Netstats window with customisable columns and darkening of screen behind for better visibility
    - Bugfixes

- Fixing the visibility bubble so smoke, trees and contrails show up at a much longer distance away

- Waves washing up on shore and tides - one could vary the position of the moon in the mission builder to affect when tides occur, opens up possibilities for Goodwin Sands appearing

- Weather effects, icing, varying pressures/temperatures etc and ability to change these variables in the FMB

- Better antialiasing

- 3D cloud models

- Smooth movement of stick/rudder and control surfaces

- Better ground-handling

- Aircraft debris pieces disappear after a few minutes and don't hang up in midair

- Ability for all crew positions in all aircraft to see entirely around them (in some positions/planes this view is limited behind)

- Fixed Flight training with a more immersive experience, perhaps a small German flight school training map included with the Bf 108/Bu 131 in future?

- Reducing numbers of trees in some areas. Normandy and Kent look good but Pas de Calais and Salisbury Plains look a bit off. These images show it pretty well.
    http://www.forgottenairfields.com/up...05-06-1939.jpg
    http://www.forgottenairfields.com/up...l-bryas_11.jpg
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...heim_L8756.jpg
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...erbourgair.jpg
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fileover_from_air.jpg
    https://chriskolonko.files.wordpress...ets_bay_02.jpg
    https://www.brainpickings.org/wp-con...tonehenge2.jpg

- Navigation and landing lights

- Working Lorenz blind landing system (not sure if this is in the half-works-It's-CloD! basket)

- Flares and flare guns, probably only for airfield use in takeoff signals

- 'Guncam' view position included on aircraft where cine-cameras would have positioned historically, perhaps with vibration effect when guns are fired and consequent 'jiggly' tracers

- Ability for the bombardier in a human piloted aircraft to change the course steering (currently only a human pilot can do this where in the Ju 88 for example there is a switch to change the course next to the bombsight)

- Ability to do manual bombing with the Lotfe 7, the indicator arrows at present seem bugged?

- Better FlaK and air gunner AI, that shoots more intelligently and is careful to avoid friendly aircraft, doesn't shoot at aircraft that are on the ground and (very!) occasionally misidentifies aircraft especially at long distance. Also having the adjustable time delay or fixed distance fuse modeled for FlaK weapons (not sure which type was used)

- High-quality cockpit textures for all the aircraft ingame. For the most part this is excellent but there are still parts that show up pixelated here and there, for example tachometers on the Bf110

- Cockpit and instrument needle vibration, already present when engine running rough but lacking slight movement when running smooth

- Something like the integrated Teamspeak radio plugin here https://tfbt.nuvturais.de/issues/880 or adding functionality to make this possible like radio hitboxes. One could also turn off the radio to remove the voice contact reports but keep the gunner callouts

- Ability to assign admin users for a game server that can kick/ban/change maps etc

- Dedicated server .exe that does not need to connect to Steam to operate

Thanks for reading
    Last edited by ATAG_kiwiflieger; May-24-2018 at 06:52. Reason: added landscape images

"Speed is life. Altitude is life insurance. Surprise is key."

~ AMD FX-4100 3.6GHz (OC to 4GHz) ~ 8GB RAM ~ ASUS GTX1050Ti Phoenix 4GB ~
    T.16000M ~ TWCS Throttle ~ TFRP Pedals ~ DIY IR Headtracker

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    320.64 MB

Thanks for the summary Kiwi.

I can say many of the elements in the list are being worked on, plus a lot of other improvements which are not in the list.

One of the fixes we have recently come up with is the Grass draw... i.e. the popup grass which is annoyingly shortrange.

We have a partial fix which increases the range of the draw, we expect to incorporate this into an upcoming 4.54 patch, (along with other improvements like the pre-heated engine option) and are working on a more detailed fix for 5.0.

Some of the requests won't happen for TF 5.0 or likely any module... the oxygen systems/failures... too much work for something which really wouldn't be popular... would you like to have a situation whereby you take off normally, climb to altitude and then find yourself paralyzed and watching as you gradually go into a dive and hit the ground? That is the typical result of an oxygen failure, or a failure to turn on the oxygen. It would likely just annoy singleplayers as they watched a pilot who they have invested a lot of effort into ends up dying without them being able to do anything. And many multiplayers would also be annoyed at a random death.

On the other hand, we are looking at exploding oxygen bottles as an addition to the damage system... this was a relatively common effect of combat.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    121.95 MB

Very good to hear Buzzsaw, looking forward to what the future holds

Oxygen would still be nice though - to appease some of the people who would consider it just another annoying feature that can get you killed, it's possible that an 'oxygen warning' could be added into the damage control window or something similar if it does fail or you forget to turn it on, and not all symptoms of hypoxia are immediate either - at lower altitudes a slow intermittent grayout could occur, with slower stick and rudder movements, hearing blanking out and fuzziness of vision leading to blackout later but at higher altitudes consequences would be much quicker and deadlier.
    Of course, virtual pilots would be far quicker to notice what was wrong as it's not really possible in a sim to impart the drunk and poorly aware feeling that a lot of pilots reported in those situations. I also seem to recall reading somewhere that the Luftwaffe oxygen systems at least had automated at a specified altitude, taking some of the workload off the pilot.
    Ultimately the decision about oxygen systems is up to the devs, but I'm sure I'm not alone in that if I had the choice between having what was popular and what was realistic I would pick realistic.

Thanks again

"Speed is life. Altitude is life insurance. Surprise is key."

~ AMD FX-4100 3.6GHz (OC to 4GHz) ~ 8GB RAM ~ ASUS GTX1050Ti Phoenix 4GB ~
    T.16000M ~ TWCS Throttle ~ TFRP Pedals ~ DIY IR Headtracker

15. Likes Baffin, ATAG_Scones liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    383.91 MB

Kiwi you've inspired me to make my own list of features/fixes that I'd like to see in CloD as well. I think nicely compiled lists like yours are more valuable than just one off posts.

Note that I think TF is already working on some of these which is great. These are just some things that I personally think would be great to have included or fixed. YMMV.

Weather effects:

- Large cloud formations (FLAT_OVERCAST_GEN, OVERCAST_GEN, THUNDER_GEN etc) to be made less buggy (actually appearing instead of going away when you look in a certain direction for instance.)

- Ability to create these cloud formations across the entire map rather than in weather front circles in the mission file, like we can currently with light clouds and medium clouds.

- Cloud improvements in general such as: farther view distance, volumetric appearance instead of current versions, more cloud variety.

- Weather effects like fog and rain.

Weather was a very important part of the BoB, especially in the earlier portion, so having more cloud functionality would be great.

Flight models/systems modelling:

- More detailed start up procedures. Not DCS level, but enough to make the planes more unique rather than press fuel cock, press I. For instance, Spitfires would need the Ki-Gas primer to be operated, and pressing I would actually hit the starter and booster coil buttons.

- More in depth thermal modelling for the engines and cooling systems, and detailed ways to damage your engine or cooling system if you run it too hard.

- Ground handling of all planes to be overhauled and fixed.

Graphics:

- Gunsight reticles that change brightness depending on from what direction you look at them, like in BoX and this video.

- All cockpit elements to be made 3d if they are not already (example, spitfire temperature guages.)

- Cockpit dials to actually have real reflections rather than the fake reflection textures.

- Mirrors to be properly fixed.

- Smoke plumes and clouds to appear properly at long range.

- Antialiasing rework.

- Add some thickness to the cockpit glass or some effects for it to make it more evident that we're looking through a window.

- Smooth movement of cockpit controls (stick, rudder, throttle) and dials.

Effects:

See post here: https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.c...ad.php?t=28901

Basically to put it short I would like:

- Thicker effects for smoke from all fires.

- Thicker and smoother effect for radiator venting.

- Larger effects for fuel leaks and oil leaks.

- Effects created for water tank leak, water line leak, oil tank leak, and damaged engines.

- All smokes/leaks to last about 2x as long.

AI:

- Flak AI to not shoot if friendlies are danger close, also will not shoot at crash landed aircraft.

- AI not to bail out immediately when their plane has any sort of fire no matter how small.

- AI to bail out sometimes if engines fail and to bail out when controls are shot away.

- AI to evade while trying to RTB.

- ground vehicle AI made to actually use roads and bridges better.

I know you guys are redoing the AI, these are just some of the things I wanted to mention about it.

Singleplayer:

- an actual QMB where you can select a location, altitude, plane, friendly planes, enemy planes, attack, head on, bounce, side by side, ground units, etc.

- dynamic campaign or career mode.

Multiplayer:

- some common MP features coded into the FMB such as bombing airfields or targets, points accumulating for one side to win the map, rearm and refuel, etc.

- Ability to limit amount of certain aircraft types.

- Kills properly registering even if the player uses alt-F2 or something. Kills not counting if a plane despawns after it has successfully landed but has damage.

Misc:

- all planes spawn with the canopy open.

- have an ingame screen in the menu perhaps with the performance figures and flight data (engine power settings etc.) for the various aircraft.

Team Fusion
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    497.6 KB

I'd be fine without them but here's my three:
    1. UDP telemetry (even if it was just airspeed & altitude, I'd love to start building new open source FFB stuff for community....gauges are ready to go)
    2. Wake/damage from debris falling off bombers.
    3. Fix searchlight rendering for night missions.

Looking forward to playing 5.0. My boys will probably be old enough to crew a Wellington, so by then there should be three copies on order when it comes out.

-Z

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    206.20 MB

my wish for Clod is
    add play sound trigger (script) so the missions designer can add custom radio calls.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    89.12 MB

It would be great if we could fly a Avro Lancaster bomber in Clod.

lancaster-bomber1.jpg

20. Likes Gingerbread liked this post
    Manual Creation Group ATAG_Vampire's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.88 MB

I don't think you will be seeing a Lancaster in 'Blitz' anytime soon.

However you will be seeing a Wellington in TF5.0.

download.jpg

o7
    Last edited by ATAG_Vampire; Aug-13-2018 at 12:46.
    "A nation that forgets its past has no future." - Winston Churchill

My Rig: CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quard -Core Processor, Motherboard: Asus ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO ALPHA ATX LGA1151, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (4x 8GB) DDR4- 3000
    Video Card:ASUS ROG STRIX RTX2080ti 11GB OS: Windows 10 Pro

Joystick: Virpil T50 Base with T50 Mongoose stick Throttle: Virpil T50 VPC HOTAS Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG348Q Ultawide Rudder Pedals: Slaw Device RF DORA

5 mins from the Red Arrows, 1 min from a good pub.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

DELETED.. asked elsewhere on forum
    Last edited by BOO; Aug-17-2018 at 03:44.
    My Rig: Samsung 40" TV, 5600X on Air, RTX3080 FE, 32GB Gskill Neo 3600 CL16 RAM, M2 Gen 4 Drives, Corsair RM850X PSU, MFG Crosswinds, TM WH Throttle, Virpil Mongoose T50CM w/100mm extension, TIR5, EDtracker pro.

" Better a thorn on the outside than a prick on the inside"

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    370.25 MB

I can even hear Malta mentioned. Remember back in 1946 when we could get points for picking up downed pilots. I think it would be cool to have a PBY Catalina and a Do-24 to do so.........After I posted this I remembered that we do have seaplanes for each side. Sorry.

Last edited by IIJG27Rich; Sep-07-2018 at 17:46.

24. Likes BOO, SirAthlon, ATAG_Lord Wukits liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

Likely of limited appeal and use but the Walrus is a game AI id like to see fleshed out especially for the Med. And the He115. But time v gain for TFS is likely to scupper such dreams given all the more shooty bangy things wanted/needed.
    My Rig: Samsung 40" TV, 5600X on Air, RTX3080 FE, 32GB Gskill Neo 3600 CL16 RAM, M2 Gen 4 Drives, Corsair RM850X PSU, MFG Crosswinds, TM WH Throttle, Virpil Mongoose T50CM w/100mm extension, TIR5, EDtracker pro.

26. Likes IIJG27Rich, Marco liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    370.25 MB

Right. I understand completely

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

Quote Originally Posted by IIJG27Rich View Post
    Right. I understand completely
    I didn't say I agree with the demand for the shooty bangy things

Love piece and a nice JU52 floatplane would kick a 190s bottom for me anyday!!

But yknow how kids are these days...…….

29. Likes IIJG27Rich liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    370.25 MB

Quote Originally Posted by BOO View Post
    I didn't say I agree with the demand for the shooty bangy things

Love piece and a nice JU52 floatplane would kick a 190s bottom for me anyday!!

But yknow how kids are these days...…….
    lol yes I do

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    320.64 MB

If we do a Walrus and He-115, then it will be as part of an Air/Sea rescue code modification to enable players to fly the aircraft and rescue friendly downed pilots.

But considering the amount of work required to complete cockpits for these aircraft, it is quite far down on the priority list.

32. Likes BOO, BlacKnight liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    78.06 MB

I don't expect it to be particularly high on most folks' wish lists, but I'd love to see the Fieseler Storch in Clod. It would be great fun to fly and would be useful for anyone planning missions or campaigns with resupply features.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    142.80 MB

Hello,
    Would it be possible to make more modifier keys available in CloD? Right now we can only use Shift, Control, and Alt. It would be nice to add the win keys and to make both left and right keys bindable.
    I ask because with the right layout, you can avoid conflicts between keystrokes. For example in DCS or BoS I use the Right Win modifier only for trims.
    Intel Core I9 9900kf, 32 GB DDR4 HyperX Predator @ 3200MHz, 2x Asus GTX 1080TI OC Strix, Asus WS Z390 PRO;
    Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 500GB & 2x Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB SSDs, Samsung Spinpoint F1 1TB HDD;
    27 inches Dell U2713HM 2560x1440;
    Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog with Sahaj 10 cm extension, MFG Crosswind V2, Logitech G13, Track-IR 5, Wheelstand Pro;
    Windows Seven x64

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    598.45 MB

I love the new update Patch v4.54

Smoke tracers are amazing!!

One thing though, I find the BF109 Yellow noses, well too yellow... but as I was about to upload my evidence....Good on you TFS
    See fa ya selves109.PNG

Well from yellow to red. My face that is.

36. Likes ATAG_Snapper, ATAG_Scones, farley liked this post
    Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    60.51 MB

I'll be grateful to "Fly" P-51B MHood ( ETO 1943 to 1945 ) and Spitfire F MkIX (ETO summer 1942-1944, Tunisia-Italy 1943 ) in the future.
    ETO Mustangs (USAF and RAF ) has mounted British MkII Reflector gunsight.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    56.28 MB

Red face Re: Clod Wishlist

Hedgerow object, a line of tight bushes & small trees, for the FMB in maybe 10m 20m 50m segments like the grid fences.

Thanks

39. Likes TWC_Flug liked this post
    Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.63 GB

RLM04 in CoD varies with orientation of the surface its on, I have established correct skin RGB value for the golden yellow RLM04, but on wingtips its more a normal yellow, all in all though its better than current and as accurate as was possible fater many weeks trials.
    Once I get to test this and other accurate RLM colours in V5 and hope they survive the changes, I can provide them.

BOBC

Quote Originally Posted by \Hawk/ View Post
    One thing though, I find the BF109 Yellow noses, well too yellow... but as I was about to upload my evidence....Good on you TFS
    See fa ya selves109.PNG

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    94.30 MB

Hi, all!

I'm new to this sim, only a few months in GB too, and I have one thought in mind regard to CloD wishlist:

Bugfixes.

After that, this sim would be way superior to GB, even with the current content!

42. Likes Rostic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    280.96 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Hiuuz View Post
    Hi, all!

I'm new to this sim, only a few months in GB too, and I have one thought in mind regard to CloD wishlist:

Bugfixes.

After that, this sim would be way superior to GB, even with the current content!
    Welcome to CloD!
    It's tons of fun and personally I think Cliffs, just as it is, is second to none.

Bugs constantly get fixed.
    That's why we've got 17 (!) update patches since release last summer. Each containing bugfixes.
    If you have something special in mind, please make an entry in the bugtracker.

S!

DerDa

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    118.80 MB

Dynamic campaign like TAW in GB.
    Personally I consider GB as a good looking arcady game, but there is something (TAW) what causes I always get back to it. As for CLoD I love FM, DM, graphics etc. but it's a little boring to fly over and over again the same missions with lack of good statistics. No challenges - no fun.
    My PC spec.: i5 6400 @ 2.7 GHz, GTX 1080 8GB, 16GB RAM, Dell 2007FP (20.1") 4:3, Sidewinder 2 FF joystick, Win 10

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast