Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 38

Thread: Tiger Moth Shoot-Up #13, The Valentine Moths

  1. #1
    ATAG Member ATAG_Lord Wukits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    336
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    293.36 MB

    Tiger Moth Shoot-Up #13, The Valentine Moths


    Moth_Promo_2020-02-01.png

    Fight for a chance to get your name engraved into the Moth Cup.

    February 1st, ( That's a Saturday! ) come join us for another Tiger Moth Shoot up!!

    You chose when it starts!
    a) 21:00 GMT
    b) 21:00 UTC
    c) 21:00 ZULU
    d) All of the above!
    e) It's the same!

    CUSTOM SKINS!
    The theme for this event is LOVE.
    So get your Valentine Moth ready!
    Winners of the Moth events have a custom badge for their planes.






    So if you would like to come and just watch from a spawned in plane, mark down "Spectator" and come see the action first hand over head.
    Is there another map you want to fly from? Let me know!


    Event Itinerary

    - Everyone try and get on TS 15-20 min before start

    - @2100GMT we will walk through the start up of the Tiger Moth (can be tricky for some) (5-10min)[video to come]

    - Everyone taxi to their starting spots (5min)

    - Run 1vs1 (16 fight's @ 3-5min each) (50-70min)

    - Take off at the same time then turn and fight to the death over the airfield.

    - Team Match! (15-30 min+)
    Find someone to pairup with and we'll see if we can get some team fights!

    - Free-For-All, for the remaining time.(Open to all if we get more than 16) (15-30 min+)



    Please comment below if you wish to attend, and identify if you wish to be a pilot or spectator.
    [If you show up, you might as well compete as it is a lot of fun]


    Pilots;
    Code:
    ATAG_Lord Wukits

    Spectators;
    Code:
    
    
    Simply ask, and we'll get some training time set up!
    Have an idea for a Moth Skin, but don't know where to start‽ Ask/post for help. We are more than happy to assist!
    Aiming to keep this going the first Saturday of every month![unless otherwise announced]

    Server Password
    Code:
    
    
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ATAG_Lord Wukits; Jan-23-2020 at 20:37. Reason: Wrong day of the week!

  2. Likes ATAG_TCP, ATAG_Scones, Gingerbread, DRock liked this post
  3. #2
    ATAG Member ATAG_Lord Wukits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    336
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    293.36 MB

    Re: Tiger Moth Shoot-Up #13, The Valentine Moths

    I am still willing to squeeze a January event in if others are interested.

  4. Likes ATAG_TCP, ATAG_Scones liked this post
  5. #3
    ATAG Member ATAG_Highseas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Peurto del Slade, UK
    Posts
    5,791
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

    Re: Tiger Moth Shoot-Up #13, The Valentine Moths

    I wanna... but I can't Saturdays


    - ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-E - i7-8700k - ASUS RTX 2080 Ti ROG STRIX OC GAMING - 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz -
    - CORSAIR 850W RMx Series PSU - Noctua NH-U14S CPU Cooler -
    - Virpil T50 Mongoos with Warthog Grip plus Extension Set -
    - TM Warthog Throttle -
    - Slaw Device 109 Cam Rudder Pedals -
    - HighseasPeripherals(tm) - Engine Switch Panel - Munitions Switch Panel - Throttle Quadrant Trim Box - Helicopter Collective - Analogue Brake Lever -

    (Operated by a 1972 Standard Issue Talking Monkey)

  6. Likes ATAG_TCP liked this post
  7. #4
    ATAG Member ATAG_TCP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    527
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    328.74 MB

    Re: Tiger Moth Shoot-Up #13, The Valentine Moths

    I am all good for a Jan event, up to others. Otherwise Feb 1 should be a good time of it

  8. Likes ATAG_Lord Wukits, ATAG_Scones liked this post
  9. #5
    Manual Creation Group ATAG_Noofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Zulu +2
    Posts
    1,280
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    856.06 MB

    Re: Tiger Moth Shoot-Up #13, The Valentine Moths

    Me. Any date.
    Setup 1:
    Lenovo 10NK000TEX | i7 7700K @3.60GHz | 16.0 GB | Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
    T16000M FCS HOTAS | CH_PRO Pedals | TrackIR 5 | TeamSpeak 3.3.2 | TS Notifier 1.6.0h

    Setup 2:
    Gigabyte Z390 UD | i7 9700K @3.60GHz | 16.0 GB | Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
    TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pro rudder pedals | TrackIR 5 | TeamSpeak 3.3.2 | TS Notifier 1.6.0h

  10. #6
    Supporting Member DRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3,213
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    164.95 MB

    Re: Tiger Moth Shoot-Up #13, The Valentine Moths

    Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Noofy View Post
    Me. Any date.
    Ditto.



    Thanks for last year’s events, Wukits.

    You make these really fun for us.

  11. #7
    ATAG Member ATAG_Lord Wukits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    336
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    293.36 MB

    Re: Tiger Moth Shoot-Up #13, The Valentine Moths

    Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Highseas View Post
    I wanna... but I can't Saturdays
    What would work for you?
    I can't speak for everyone, but I dont see why we could not accommodate you for a January event. Pick a day that would work, and I'll see what I can do.

  12. #8
    ATAG Member ATAG_Highseas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Peurto del Slade, UK
    Posts
    5,791
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

    Re: Tiger Moth Shoot-Up #13, The Valentine Moths

    Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Lord Wukits View Post
    What would work for you?
    I can't speak for everyone, but I dont see why we could not accommodate you for a January event. Pick a day that would work, and I'll see what I can do.


    Well thats mighty welcoming !

    I'm usually about on Mondays. I run stuff from here on Mondays and can be pretty flexible time wise.... But that doesnt work so well for people who are at work and can't just decide to do a few hours flying instead !

    Could probably also do a Sunday evening.

    I don't want to screw up others plans though !

    If it works out, great. if not... that's ok too...

    besides... maybe I can sort out a Saturday somehow. It's not easy... but neither is it impossible



    - ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-E - i7-8700k - ASUS RTX 2080 Ti ROG STRIX OC GAMING - 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz -
    - CORSAIR 850W RMx Series PSU - Noctua NH-U14S CPU Cooler -
    - Virpil T50 Mongoos with Warthog Grip plus Extension Set -
    - TM Warthog Throttle -
    - Slaw Device 109 Cam Rudder Pedals -
    - HighseasPeripherals(tm) - Engine Switch Panel - Munitions Switch Panel - Throttle Quadrant Trim Box - Helicopter Collective - Analogue Brake Lever -

    (Operated by a 1972 Standard Issue Talking Monkey)

  13. #9
    Novice Pilot Gingerbread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    58
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    353.99 MB

    Re: Tiger Moth Shoot-Up #13, The Valentine Moths

    I will try to be there!

  14. Likes ATAG_Scones liked this post
  15. #10
    ATAG Member ATAG_Scones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    624
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    116.63 MB

    Re: Tiger Moth Shoot-Up #13, The Valentine Moths

    Count me in any time!


  16. #11
    ATAG Member ATAG_Lord Wukits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    336
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    293.36 MB

    Re: Tiger Moth Shoot-Up #13, The Valentine Moths

    Highseas, what country are you located in?

  17. #12
    Supporting Member DRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3,213
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    164.95 MB

    Re: Tiger Moth Shoot-Up #13, The Valentine Moths

    Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Lord Wukits View Post
    Highseas, what country are you located in?
    He’s British.

    I think he lives near Shoreham.

  18. Likes ATAG_Lord Wukits liked this post
  19. #13
    Novice Pilot Robo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Manipal, Karnataka, India
    Posts
    38
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    0

    Re: Tiger Moth Shoot-Up #13, The Valentine Moths

    Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Noofy View Post
    Me. Any date.
    tritto!

    any weekend is great. just as long is i have a bit of notice. if ever, by any chance i havent registered in time for an event, could one of you guys drop me a message on steam? i tend to forget to check this forum so that would be a great help
    we could do friday/saturday 24/25th jan.
    since the feb event is closeby anyway, maybe we can do something a little different in the jan event?

    tiger moth bombing trials?
    2v2 tournament?
    red vs blue?
    high altitude?
    Last edited by Robo; Jan-19-2020 at 04:27.

  20. Likes Gingerbread, ATAG_Lord Wukits, DRock liked this post
  21. #14
    ATAG Member ATAG_Lord Wukits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    336
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    293.36 MB

    Re: Tiger Moth Shoot-Up #13, The Valentine Moths

    This Sunday work? 2100 GMT, 21000 ZULU, or 2100 UTC?

    I'd love to get Highseas back in this.

    If this works I'll throw up another event notice.

  22. Likes ATAG_Noofy, DRock liked this post
  23. #15
    ATAG Member ATAG_Lord Wukits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    336
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    293.36 MB

    Re: Tiger Moth Shoot-Up #13, The Valentine Moths

    Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    tritto!

    any weekend is great. just as long is i have a bit of notice. if ever, by any chance i havent registered in time for an event, could one of you guys drop me a message on steam? i tend to forget to check this forum so that would be a great help
    we could do friday/saturday 24/25th jan.
    since the feb event is closeby anyway, maybe we can do something a little different in the jan event?

    tiger moth bombing trials?
    2v2 tournament?
    red vs blue?
    high altitude?
    I am all for assistance, and if you want to put together a mission I'd be more then willing to host, and I am sure everyone is up for any type of shenanigans.

    Heck if you have an idea, I'll try to assist in putting a mission together. I have 3 in progress MothGP missions.

  24. Likes ATAG_Noofy, Gingerbread, DRock liked this post
  25. #16
    Manual Creation Group ATAG_Noofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Zulu +2
    Posts
    1,280
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    856.06 MB

    Re: Tiger Moth Shoot-Up #13, The Valentine Moths

    Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Lord Wukits View Post
    This Sunday work? 2100 GMT, 21000 ZULU, or 2100 UTC?

    I'd love to get Highseas back in this.

    If this works I'll throw up another event notice.
    OK with me
    Setup 1:
    Lenovo 10NK000TEX | i7 7700K @3.60GHz | 16.0 GB | Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
    T16000M FCS HOTAS | CH_PRO Pedals | TrackIR 5 | TeamSpeak 3.3.2 | TS Notifier 1.6.0h

    Setup 2:
    Gigabyte Z390 UD | i7 9700K @3.60GHz | 16.0 GB | Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
    TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pro rudder pedals | TrackIR 5 | TeamSpeak 3.3.2 | TS Notifier 1.6.0h

  26. #17
    ATAG Member ATAG_Lord Wukits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    336
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    293.36 MB

    Re: Tiger Moth Shoot-Up #13, The Valentine Moths

    https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.c...934#post347934


    Gonna try to squeeze a Sunday event before the month ends.

  27. #18
    ATAG Member ATAG_Lord Wukits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    336
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    293.36 MB

    Re: Tiger Moth Shoot-Up #13, The Valentine Moths

    A heads up. March's TM event will be Literary Monsters. Looking for skins of/and/relating to written works.

    Have a suggestion for April? feel free to post.[Easter?]

  28. Likes ATAG_Scones liked this post
  29. #19
    Manual Creation Group ATAG_Noofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Zulu +2
    Posts
    1,280
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    856.06 MB

    Re: Tiger Moth Shoot-Up #13, The Valentine Moths

    Is #13 still on?
    Setup 1:
    Lenovo 10NK000TEX | i7 7700K @3.60GHz | 16.0 GB | Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
    T16000M FCS HOTAS | CH_PRO Pedals | TrackIR 5 | TeamSpeak 3.3.2 | TS Notifier 1.6.0h

    Setup 2:
    Gigabyte Z390 UD | i7 9700K @3.60GHz | 16.0 GB | Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
    TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pro rudder pedals | TrackIR 5 | TeamSpeak 3.3.2 | TS Notifier 1.6.0h

  30. Likes ATAG_Lord Wukits, ATAG_Scones liked this post
  31. #20
    ATAG Member ATAG_Lord Wukits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    336
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    293.36 MB

    Re: Tiger Moth Shoot-Up #13, The Valentine Moths

    Of course it is!

  32. Likes DRock, ATAG_Scones, Gingerbread liked this post
  33. #21
    Supporting Member DRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3,213
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    164.95 MB

    Re: Tiger Moth Shoot-Up #13, The Valentine Moths

    I’m in.

  34. #22
    Manual Creation Group ATAG_Noofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Zulu +2
    Posts
    1,280
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    856.06 MB

    Re: Tiger Moth Shoot-Up #13, The Valentine Moths

    Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_DRock View Post
    I’m in.
    Aye
    Setup 1:
    Lenovo 10NK000TEX | i7 7700K @3.60GHz | 16.0 GB | Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
    T16000M FCS HOTAS | CH_PRO Pedals | TrackIR 5 | TeamSpeak 3.3.2 | TS Notifier 1.6.0h

    Setup 2:
    Gigabyte Z390 UD | i7 9700K @3.60GHz | 16.0 GB | Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
    TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pro rudder pedals | TrackIR 5 | TeamSpeak 3.3.2 | TS Notifier 1.6.0h

  35. #23
    ATAG Member ATAG_Scones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    624
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    116.63 MB

    Re: Tiger Moth Shoot-Up #13, The Valentine Moths

    IN!


  36. Likes DRock, Gingerbread, ATAG_Lord Wukits liked this post
  37. #24
    ATAG Member ATAG_Lord Wukits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    336
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    293.36 MB

    Re: Tiger Moth Shoot-Up #13, The Valentine Moths

    Aye Aye Count me in as well!

  38. Likes DRock, ATAG_Scones liked this post
  39. #25
    Supporting Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    331.6 KB

    Re: Tiger Moth Shoot-Up #13, The Valentine Moths

    Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Lord Wukits View Post

    Moth_Promo_2020-02-01.png

    Fight for a chance to get your name engraved into the Moth Cup.

    February 1st, ( That's a Saturday! ) come join us for another Tiger Moth Shoot up!!

    You chose when it starts!
    a) 21:00 GMT
    b) 21:00 UTC
    c) 21:00 ZULU
    d) All of the above!
    e) It's the same!

    CUSTOM SKINS!
    The theme for this event is LOVE.
    So get your Valentine Moth ready!
    Winners of the Moth events have a custom badge for their planes.






    So if you would like to come and just watch from a spawned in plane, mark down "Spectator" and come see the action first hand over head.
    Is there another map you want to fly from? Let me know!


    Event Itinerary

    - Everyone try and get on TS 15-20 min before start

    - @2100GMT we will walk through the start up of the Tiger Moth (can be tricky for some) (5-10min)[video to come]

    - Everyone taxi to their starting spots (5min)

    - Run 1vs1 (16 fight's @ 3-5min each) (50-70min)

    - Take off at the same time then turn and fight to the death over the airfield.

    - Team Match! (15-30 min+)
    Find someone to pairup with and we'll see if we can get some team fights!

    - Free-For-All, for the remaining time.(Open to all if we get more than 16) (15-30 min+)



    Please comment below if you wish to attend, and identify if you wish to be a pilot or spectator.
    [If you show up, you might as well compete as it is a lot of fun]


    Pilots;
    Code:
    ATAG_Lord Wukits

    Spectators;
    Code:
    
    
    Simply ask, and we'll get some training time set up!
    Have an idea for a Moth Skin, but don't know where to start‽ Ask/post for help. We are more than happy to assist!
    Aiming to keep this going the first Saturday of every month![unless otherwise announced]

    Server Password
    Code:
    
    
    ... purtroppo sono di turno in pronto soccorso proprio domani notte !!! ... e quanto dispiace a me voi non sapete !!!

  40. #26
    Supporting Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    331.6 KB

    Re: Tiger Moth Shoot-Up #13, The Valentine Moths

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatto Pardo 23 View Post
    ... purtroppo sono di turno in pronto soccorso proprio domani notte !!! ... e quanto dispiace a me voi non sapete !!!
    ... unfortunately I'm on duty in the emergency room right tomorrow night !!! ... and how sorry I am you don't know !!!

  41. Likes DRock, ATAG_Scones, ATAG_Lord Wukits liked this post
  42. #27
    ATAG Member ATAG_Lord Wukits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    336
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    293.36 MB

    Re: Tiger Moth Shoot-Up #13, The Valentine Moths

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatto Pardo 23 View Post
    ... purtroppo sono di turno in pronto soccorso proprio domani notte !!! ... e quanto dispiace a me voi non sapete !!!

    Pensieri e preghiere per te.

  43. Likes Gatto Pardo 23 liked this post
  44. #28
    ATAG Member ATAG_Lord Wukits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    336
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    293.36 MB

    Re: Tiger Moth Shoot-Up #13, The Valentine Moths

    01.jpg02.jpg

    I think I might be able to get this done for tomorrow....

  45. #29
    ATAG Member ATAG_Scones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    624
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    116.63 MB

    Re: Tiger Moth Shoot-Up #13, The Valentine Moths

    Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Lord Wukits View Post
    01.jpg02.jpg

    I think I might be able to get this done for tomorrow....
    I hope you do for this skin is awesome and must be finished:



    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ATAG_Scones; Jan-31-2020 at 18:20.

  46. #30
    ATAG Member ATAG_Scones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    624
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    116.63 MB

    Re: Tiger Moth Shoot-Up #13, The Valentine Moths

    Some more screenshots from this month's TM Shootup:





    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ATAG_Scones; Jan-31-2020 at 18:31.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •