Thread: hello

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    58.53 MB

hello

Been along while since i had the WW2 bug, been off world in space sims but have returned planet of the apes style

Im actually pairing this (blitz) with fs19 on a custom map im trying to get feeling from the same time period then i can RP missions then home life on the farm I am an offline player currently and looking for anything mod wise for blitz, but once i am healed from my operation i intend to hop back on the servers all trained up and effective

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    320.64 MB

Re: hello

Quote Originally Posted by t0et0e View Post
    Been along while since i had the WW2 bug, been off world in space sims but have returned planet of the apes style

Im actually pairing this (blitz) with fs19 on a custom map im trying to get feeling from the same time period then i can RP missions then home life on the farm I am an offline player currently and looking for anything mod wise for blitz, but once i am healed from my operation i intend to hop back on the servers all trained up and effective
    Welcome to the community!

Check out the Single Player Mission section on this forum for campaigns:

https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.c...play.php?f=166

And guides to using the Full Mission Builder can be found here:

https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.c...splay.php?f=50

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

Re: hello

Hi t0et0e.......great to have you here! Thanks for popping by and taking a look at us! We think we're worth it! Why?

Because we have just about the friendliest, most supportive Community, backing this Cliffs of Dover sim of ours. And we have a dedicated team of highly skilled modders (TFS) who give their time and expertise for FREE, in order to keep our sim in the forefront.

We are all besotted with everything WWII but have a particular interest in the aviation of the period, so the accuracy of the aircraft and flight modelling is very important to us! We think Cliffs of Dover excells in this. Many of us have 'dipped toes' into other flight sims but most return for one reason or another. Often it is the strength of the Community here that brings the pilots back....we do try to look after each other...... and most of us have genuine friends all over the world, as a result.

If you have any tech issues then post about them here and you will soon have answers/tips/suggestions flooding back! Somebody will get you sorted! Sorry to hear you are recovering from an operation. I really hope it went well and you are 'bouncing back.' I know you are enjoying Single Player at the moment but don't totally give up on going 'on-line.' That's where this sim really shines. I flew Single Player for a year before 'gritting my teeth' and going on-line. I thought I was gate crashing a private party at first! I really thought I was about to be thrown out! (Some say I should have been! Ha ha!)

But instead, I was made to feel very welcome and, of course, I learnt SO much in a very short time because directly talking to people is a much more efficient way to learn than reading on the net. We talk to each other whilst flying through Team Speak or Discord and, when and if, you are ready to join us just 'sing out' and we'll give you a helping hand.

Thanks to TFS, Cliffs is moving forward very fast, now, so you have arrived at a very exciting time. Stick with it....have fun....and we hope to meet you in our 'Cliffs' skies very soon! Salute!