Thread: Losing Info Windows After Exiting Game

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    255.77 MB

Losing Info Windows After Exiting Game

Don't know if this is addressed elsewhere. If so, full apologies. I have read about creating info windows and moving them, etc. My issue however, is that the info windows I create don't normally remain the next time I start the game. There are info windows but not what I've created. It appears these are like default info windows. Occasionally I do find the info windows I've created may survive one restart, but that is about max.
    Don't know if this is related but I seem to have plenty of .ini files. I bring this up because I'm assuming the info windows settings are kept in one of these files. Here are my .ini files: bl.ini; bldconf.ini; cofUser.ini; conf.ini; confs.ini; and confUser.ini.
    Last question, is there some way my settings are causing a new .ini file to be created? I seem to have lost the zoom setting text I added to an .ini file (I've since replaced it, will see if it also disappears.)
    Would be grateful for any help!
    Ardu

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    2.82 GB

Re: Losing Info Windows After Exiting Game

Please open the "Steam" program > Open your Library > Right click "Blitz" > Select "properties" > Click "updates" > Take the check mark out of "Steam Cloud".

SteamCloud.jpg

After doing this, the changes you make to info windows, settings etc should be stored correctly and these issues you have will all be solved.

ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA507NV, AMD Ryzen 7 7735HS CPU, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Laptop GPU, 8 GB GDDR6 VRAM, 16 GB DDR5 RAM, 512 GB SSD, Windows 11 Home 23H2, VPC MongoosT-50 Throttle, VKB Gladiator Pro, MFG Crosswind, Wheel Stand Pro, EIZO CS240, Track-IR 5

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    255.77 MB

Re: Losing Info Windows After Exiting Game

Quote Originally Posted by Bonditaria View Post
    Please open the "Steam" program > Open your Library > Right click "Blitz" > Select "properties" > Click "updates" > Take the check mark out of "Steam Cloud".

SteamCloud.jpg

After doing this, the changes you make to info windows, settings etc should be stored correctly and these issues you have will all be solved.
    Bonditaria,
    Thanks for the response. Very fast and extremely helpful!
    Ardu

4. Likes Bonditaria liked this post