Thread: My book In The Field Vietnam and My Letters Home

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    21.84 MB

My book In The Field Vietnam and My Letters Home

In honor of our 53rd. anniversary I have put my book In The Field Vietnam and My Letters Home Kindle Edition as a free download on April 1, and 2. If you do not use Kindle and want a copy send me your email and I will send you a .pdf copy.

"IN THE FIELD is a draftee’s view of the war, looking from the mud up, as told in 7 months of almost daily letters to his new bride.

These very personal letters provide us with a unique perspective. With candid observations and comment on Army life and combat, the land and its people, the issues of the day, his efforts to cope with a hostile environment, and as a new and absent husband establish a solid relationship with his wife. It is much like going to war, lots of new and exciting/terrifying moments mixed with boredom.

If you did not have the opportunity to serve in Vietnam but wondered “what was it like?” these letters will provide you with great insight.

To see the companion video search YouTube with damon darley never came home."

https://www.amazon.com/Field-Vietnam...5667983&sr=8-1

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    320.64 MB

Re: My book In The Field Vietnam and My Letters Home

Can recommend this book... Damon was kind enough to send it to me last year.

Quote Originally Posted by 69th_Damon View Post
    In honor of our 53rd. anniversary I have put my book In The Field Vietnam and My Letters Home Kindle Edition as a free download on April 1, and 2. If you do not use Kindle and want a copy send me your email and I will send you a .pdf copy.

"IN THE FIELD is a draftee’s view of the war, looking from the mud up, as told in 7 months of almost daily letters to his new bride.

These very personal letters provide us with a unique perspective. With candid observations and comment on Army life and combat, the land and its people, the issues of the day, his efforts to cope with a hostile environment, and as a new and absent husband establish a solid relationship with his wife. It is much like going to war, lots of new and exciting/terrifying moments mixed with boredom.

If you did not have the opportunity to serve in Vietnam but wondered “what was it like?” these letters will provide you with great insight.

To see the companion video search YouTube with damon darley never came home."

https://www.amazon.com/Field-Vietnam...5667983&sr=8-1