Thread: Hello

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    121.00 MB

Hello

Hi gang just registered and looking forward to spending some time here!
    Last edited by Finney; Apr-03-2020 at 03:58.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

Re: Hello

Quote Originally Posted by Finney View Post
    Hi gang just registered and looking forward to spending some time here!
    Excellent! Good man, Finney.....great to have you aboard! I can't think of a better time to arrive at Dispersal for we are all about to depart for North Africa to fight the dreaded Bosche in their new 109 F's and the Italian Macchi 202's! Thanks to the hard work of the dedicated geniuses over at TFS we have a new Cliffs of Dover expansion into North Africa to look forward to. The work is progressing very well and we are all very excited.

We Red (Royal Air Force) pilots also have some new toys to play with. These include a whole raft of cannon armed Spitfire V's, the little Gladiator (if two wings is your thing) a fully mannable Wellington bomber (the cockpit is a joy to behold!) the Tomahawk and Kittyhawk fighters, plus the Martlet III.

I see you already have a signature to your name and are actually flying on the server now. I'll try and join you shortly! I would really recommend you downloading Team Speak 3 (it's free) so we can chat as we 'wing up.' It really helps the immersion and is often hilarious with all the characters we have in our unique Community!

Good luck with your setting up. If you have any questions do post here and we will help you out! Hope to wing up with you very soon! Salute!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    121.00 MB

Thanks chief, TS installed and ready for duty!

I have been fighting on the Eastern Front (BOX) for some time now and thought it was time to help protect The Queens assets!

Really looking forward to the Africa Expansion!

See you in the skies!
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    108.53 MB

Let me add another welcome from a fellow Strayan.
    If u need any assistance there is lots of good info in the forums and personalised help is also available.
    Above all...have fun
    System specs:
    Gaming laptop: Metabox P750ZM, CPU Intel i7-4790K @ 4GHz, GTX 980m with 8Gb DDR5 VRAM, 16Gb Dual channel DDR3 RAM, 2 x Samsung EVO 840 500Gb SSDs, Win10 Home 64bit.

Gaming PC: MSI PRO Z690 WIFI DDR5 mobo, Intel i5 12600KF cpu, 32Gb Corsair DDR5 5200Mhz RAM, Samsung 980 Pro 1 TB M2 SSD, Corsair 850w psu, MSI RTX 3070 8GB vram vid card, Windows 10 Home 64bit.

5. Likes Finney, ATAG_Snapper, ATAG_Marlow liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    374.72 MB

Welcome Finney,

Never enough Aussies I say!

We have an event coming up Sunday morning our time.

It kicks off at 6am over here on the east coast, so a bright and early 4am I think for you

I'm leading the blue charge, so come and join up if you are an early bird.

Look forward to winging up with you at some point.

Cheers,

Pattle

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    121.00 MB

I just won't be able to make that muster. Kids will have me up by then but just can't make it. Sounds like it will be fun. Will catch you around though and looking forward to it!
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

8. Likes ATAG_Pattle, ATAG_Knight liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Finney View Post
    I just won't be able to make that muster. Kids will have me up by then but just can't make it. Sounds like it will be fun. Will catch you around though and looking forward to it!

Hey...no probs. Finney! We have a saying here that 'real life' has to come first...and we all remember the time when our kids kept us busy ALL day!

There will be plenty of time and opportunity to fly later on and we look forward to catching up with you then! Stay safe, Mate! Salute!

10. Likes Finney, ATAG_Pattle, ATAG_Knight liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    212.17 MB

Hi Finney,and welcome to the community

Intel i5-2500 CPU @3.30GHZ Quad core , NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti , 8GB RAM , Windows 10 pro 64-Bit, ASUS VS 278 27" Monitor , Microsoft Sidewinder 2 Joystick

Saitek pro Flight Yoke, quadrant and rudder pedals

PS3 eye Head Tracker using Trackhat software. Secondary Head Tracker , Ed Tracker

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    119.00 MB

Hi Finney

Good to meet another Aussie type . Look forward to seeing you online hopefully and making your acquaintance on TeamSpeak .

Welcome aboard Sir

"Rules are put in place for the guidance of the wise and the obedience of fools" - J W Thomas

Intel i7-6700k 4.00GHz , 850w PSU , GeForce GTX 1080ti 11GB GPU , 16GB RAM , Acer Predator Z35p Monitor , TrackIR5 , Thrustmaster Warthog H.O.T.A.S , MGF Crosswind Rudder Pedals .

13. Likes ATAG_Pattle, ATAG_Marlow, Finney liked this post