Thread: Loading old campaigns into new BLITZ install?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.72 GB

Loading old campaigns into new BLITZ install?

I've been away a while fooling with VR in Battle of Stalingrad etal. Before I left I had a working install of the newest version on Blitz and now am back to play it more regularily, but I have a problem: although most of my single missions came along for the ride, none of my Campaigns did. I only have the original campaigns from the first version of CloD from years ago.I've tried to copy & paste my old campaigns in but to no avail& I've forgotten how or if the Folders in the old versions in Steam apps/common ( where I have the old original Clod , the newer Modded CloD and the newest BLITZ version of CLOD have to mesh with the folder CloD Mod in the IC SoftClub folder in Documents. At one time I had many Campaigns goingthat are now all gone from game play but still apparently exist in the various Campaign folders. I'm afaid I have somehow screwed everything up by moving things in and out of the BLITZ install without doing the right thing in the IC Softclub folder or maybe vice versa. Obviously I need help and advice , maybe as radical as going back to square one somehow. I'd like to have a pretty clean install of BLITZ up & going before the long anticpated v 5.0 ( I know I know..I don't have to rush, but still...
    Can anyone help? I'd appreciate it!
    Attached Images Attached Images