Thread: Question regarding TheOden's Dynamic Mission

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    236.60 MB

Question regarding TheOden's Dynamic Mission

Hi everyone,

I'm having issues with advancement of in TheOden's Dynamic Mission.

I made sure that the files of the mission are unblocked
    Installed the DynMis 6 into "\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz\missions\Single"
    In the config.ini, I added "scriptAppDomain=0" into the [rts] section

I wanted to play the mission for the Italian Airforce on the G50. When I loaded the mission, I manually added the tail number and serial number in the Aircraft settings. The mission started with several G50s, including mine, on the airfield. We took off, I check the CTRL + F2 and found that all the enemy aircraft were on the ground. I used radio comms to get the vector to a nearest enemy - no answer. I just flew to the British coast, fired at couple of AA guns, missed and returned to our airfield. After finishing the mission, I launched it again and found out that nothing has changed, it was still day 1 and it didn't advance further.

Does anyone have similar issue? Could it be that the G50 mission is unfinished or I messed up something during the installation?

Any help or suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    866.88 MB

Re: Question regarding TheOden's Dynamic Mission

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur-A View Post
    Hi everyone,

I'm having issues with advancement of in TheOden's Dynamic Mission.

I made sure that the files of the mission are unblocked
    Installed the DynMis 6 into "\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz\missions\Single"
    In the config.ini, I added "scriptAppDomain=0" into the [rts] section

I wanted to play the mission for the Italian Airforce on the G50. When I loaded the mission, I manually added the tail number and serial number in the Aircraft settings. The mission started with several G50s, including mine, on the airfield. We took off, I check the CTRL + F2 and found that all the enemy aircraft were on the ground. I used radio comms to get the vector to a nearest enemy - no answer. I just flew to the British coast, fired at couple of AA guns, missed and returned to our airfield. After finishing the mission, I launched it again and found out that nothing has changed, it was still day 1 and it didn't advance further.

Does anyone have similar issue? Could it be that the G50 mission is unfinished or I messed up something during the installation?

Any help or suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks!
    I think you'll have to turn on Autopilot while on the ground for the wingmen to take of and start the mission..it's an known issue. Once they've started rolling, turn off Autopilot.