Thread: Hello everybody..

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    199.76 MB

Hello everybody..

Hi Guys .

Would just like to say thanks for all the help my mate and I received on ATAG server the other day, had a lot of fun and felt very welcome.

Cheers

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    226.63 MB

Re: Hello everybody..

You are very welcome sir did you manage to get everything Downloaded and set up? If you have any questions you can certainly ask here or ask me with a PM sir <S> Fatal
    i7 2700 ,32 gigs, 4 ssd's ,1 7200rpm 2terabyte,1 samsung 55 display,2 mfd's,EDTRACKER,Warthog ,X55 stick, 7inch liliput monitor in mfd's 21 I-inc secondary display for instruments using virtual cockpit
    [*]iustus facere unus[*] JUST MAKE ONE ( FATAL ERROR) Commander TWC http://twcpilots.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    16.39 MB

Good to see you in here too anomius!
    Tons of good information in here

Great to have You with us !

Intel 6Core i7 coffee lake 8700k delidded@4.8ghz1,225v. is-60cpu cooler. msiz370 gaming pro carbon ac itx hk.Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080ti 11gb palit w. custom cooling.
    16gb 3200mhz lpx ram. Corsair sfx 600w gold psu. Samsung 960 evo 512gb m2 nvme+250gb ssd. Samsung c32f391. Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog+VKB T-Rudder Pedals

4. Likes TWC_Fatal_Error liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

Hi anomisus...great fun flying with you and Mart yesterday.

We never did actually drop any bombs from our Blennies but we can always save that for next time! Ha ha! Learning on this sim is always beset by minor, unforseen problems like....getting shotdown! Ha ha!

However, as far as I can tell, you and Mart are well on the way and already have some important experience under your belts. Soon you'll be just able to sit back....enjoy....and wait for the cannon shells to come in! Ha ha! But I predict your first 109 kill is not far away!

As Fatal says, there is oodles of info on this Forum and it makes for very fascinating reading so get stuck in. Let me know if you would like to 'wing up' again! I'm sure our paths will cross again very soon because I'm never very far away! Salute!

6. Likes TWC_Fatal_Error liked this post